Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fiancees sexual past bothers me

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ive been with my boyfriend for two years now and hae says that when he thimks about me with the other two people i have slept with it makes him feel physically sick. I remember once, there was a music video on the t.v which reminded him of an 'experience' i had had with the first person i slept with. He went upstairs and when he didnt come downstairs for half an hour i went up there, only to find he was in tears. I used to feel this way about him and his ex-especially since she was a virgin..i had this idea in my head that it must have been more 'special' with her than it was with me. This of course, was not true. You are not alone in feeling this way. Some people obviously get over these feelings very quickly while others dont, like my boyfriend. It isnt your fault you feel this way and your fiance should understand, as im sure she does.
    She clearly loves you very much-which is why she is ur FIANCE. I understand how u feel. I wouldnt like my boyfriend spending time with someone he had slept with..But the only way you can deal witht ths is by realising you are the only one she wants!! not anyone else!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think a lot of people are being excessively harsh. I don't think its abnormal to be compare yourself to partners ex's and it is impossible to control feelings like that. However you shouldn't really be banning your missus from seeing her friends. I dont believe it makes you less of a person to be concerned though at all. A better idea would be to talk about your insecurity at a more relaxed time. We are talking not after sex and stuff which is just going to cause an argument. Far better maybe in front of TV or something.