Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tories Set To Win Election

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Look at the Daily Torygraph YouGov poll, it has labour at 38% and Tories at 33%

Most have Labour 6% ahead of the tories. All have labour leading!! :)
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    I'm not into reporting anybody. I'm a big boy. Besides I've noticed that the moderators have a very sensible policy of allowing a wide range of free expression which I'd like to commend them for.

Well no, I'm happy to do a bit of back and forth with you, even if you never back up any of your claims, but you have just called me racist, a claim that I dont think you should make lightly.

I would like either an explaination as to why that was a racist comment or for you to edit your post and say sorry.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    you have just called me racist
    If you read my posting carefully you'll see I have not called you a racist, in fact I posed the question as to whether or not you were one!

I merely said, from my personal reading of your posting, that to my mind it had a racist undertone. Whether or not this was intentional I do not know.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    I merely said, from my personal reading of your posting, that to my mind it had a racist undertone. Whether or not this was intentional I do not know.

And I asked you why, to which you gave no decent answer.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    And I asked you why, to which you gave no decent answer.
    I haven't got to explain anything to you my friend. If you can't see it, then it doesn't surprise me.
  • Options
    So in short, another unfounded comment by "Rich Kid" which he can't and won't back with evidence, preferring instead to do a runner.

But what's new?
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    I haven't got to explain anything to you my friend. If you can't see it, then it doesn't surprise me.

So you can imply I'm a racist and then fail to explain why.

Why I think your a boring, dull, simple troll, and I dont think I have to explain why.