Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

whats this new craze liquid ?

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the reason you are confused by the reply, is that no one can tell you.

We can draw upon knowledge and research, personal experience and conventional wisdom and present the best possible case and all the information we have to you.

But we cant tell you what will happen next. I wouldnt tell you not to cross the road ever again, but it might well be the death of you. Probably not but the possibility exists, and thats the point; its relative risk.

You must make your decision based upon the information you are given and if you dont think you have enough to a definate enough course of action then err on the side of caution.
    thanks

well, yeah ill read this and try and make my opinion on this, thanks :chin:
    I think Martin and I were discussing in the main the effects of high use of MDMA, statistically low levels of use are relatively safe.

However, though it may well be safe in the short term, in that you wont die, it may alter your brain chemistry in ways which may prove nasty later on.

But, this in the main isnt backed up by research, low level recreational users do not score higher on depression indicators than non users. High level users do seem to however.

If you are to use make sure you know what you are taking and make sure that you do what you can to minimise the risks to yourself. Heat is a very large factor in neuron damage, so make sure you keep yourself cool.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    addicted7 wrote:
    I know fellas who used to tan about 20 pills over the period of about a day e.g. at an all day clubbing event. It was fucking ridiculous but realistically there comes an upper limit so to speak (usually around 6 pills in most cases I know) where subsequent pills will have little or no effect, am I correct? I always inform people of this, when they think they are the 'big men' for tanning 15 yo's. Pathetic.

You are indeed correct. Taking more will just increase the side effects and make the comedown nastier.
    and pumping your body full of subsequent phet doses isnt the best thing for body temperature both in terms of chemical effect and propensity for dancing.

Heat is one of the primary factors in neuron damage, as has been stated earlier.
    Indeed, even the government accepts that clubs should have free water and air con, its a shame a lot dont.
    went into a subway the other day (its got a restaurant license) and asked for tap water (bought a meal) and they said 'No you no get free, you pay, you pay for drink'.
    Thats a little different though isnt it, unless of course Subway has changed a lot since I went in there for lunch.
    yeah...but i just thought id get that out into the community...dont go to subway on E ...you will be dissappointed :D
    All those choices of breads and fillings would get confusing anyway.