Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why is it always the sun?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Haven't you been banned from here previously?

btw I know what the 8 stands for, maybe you'd like to enlighten everyone else?
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Haven't you been banned from here previously?

btw I know what the 8 stands for, maybe you'd like to enlighten everyone else?

I was thinking that myself, the name is recognisable, i can remember him say something racist in the past

go spill the beans, what does the 8 stand for?
  • Options
    H = 8th letter of alphabet = Hitler. Stupid code that a lot of fash use. Isn't that right Isenheart?
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    H = 8th letter of alphabet = Hitler. Stupid code that a lot of fash use. Isn't that right Isenheart?

oh yea, genuinely was thinking that myself, like combat 18

1=A=Adolf
    8=H=Hitler
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:

Actually the code is "88", not "8".
  • Options
    88 = Heil Hitler.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    88 = Heil Hitler.

I reckon hunting down everyone with an "8" in their name may be somewhat excessive... :D .
  • Options
    Well yeah...but in this case I'm right aren't I Isenheart?
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    I reckon hunting down everyone with an "8" in their name may be somewhat excessive... :D .

Diesel used to put lots of 8s in his posts I seem to remember.....
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Well yeah...but in this case I'm right aren't I Isenheart?

psst "i think he's ignoring you"
  • Options
    Diesel used to put lots of 8s in his posts I seem to remember.....

Yep.
  • Options
    ROFL, yeah its 8 because, it stands for hitler ROFL, what are you some paranoid skitzo, quick go and hide the NAZI's are coming,NAZI trolls everywhere LOL.
    No the 8 is because the name Isenheart is not available, Originally i used isenheart8 on my online game warcraft 3, i tired isenheart 1-7 but all were used, so i chose isenheart8, now i use it all accorss the web because its easier for me to remember.
    Or maybe, just maybe i am a hitler worshipping neo nazi :eek2:
  • Options
    Blasga,
    thankyou you are the person that has truly made me laugh today, im pissing my pants laughing at this.
  • Options
    Yes of course it has nothing to do with your neo-nazi leanings. We all believe you, don't we? :D
  • Options
    Isenheart8 wrote:
    i tired isenheart 1-7 but all were used,

you're lying aren't you?
  • Options
    Jesus i cant believe how paranoid the far left are becoming these days, the nazis are dead blasga, its ok you can stop hiding in your closet now.
  • Options
    isenheart2 wrote:
    you're lying aren't you?

If you read my POST i said i tried isenheart 1-7 in my game warcraft 3 online, but only isenheart8 was available, so now i use isenheart8 all over the internet because its just easier for me to remember rather than making a new name every time.
    If you dont belive me play warcraft 3 online try and create a user name isenheart 1-7 and all will be taken.
  • Options
    You've been caught lying haven't you?
  • Options
    You've posted here before haven't you?
  • Options
    No read my post ive told you why i am called isenheart8, my email is isenheart8 too.
    And stop copying my names.
  • Options
    So the user isenheart, with a very similar posting style and the same repugnant views wasn't you? Hmmm...
  • Options
    Yeah that was me, if you consider saving thirld world doctors for the third world, and stopping asylum seekers who dont need to be here repugnant, then maybe you need to get your head checked,

But you think i am neo nazi because my name has 8 in it? You should go see someone.
  • Options
    You've been caught out haven't you? You lot are never very bright.
  • Options
    Isenheart8 wrote:
    Yeah that was me, if you consider saving thirld world doctors for the third world, and stopping asylum seekers who dont need to be here repugnant, then maybe you need to get your head checked,

But you think i am neo nazi because my name has 8 in it? You should go see someone.

So you wouldn't describe your views as racist at all then?
  • Options
    Black Arab, tell me one of my views which is racist?
    Are you saying stopping immigration is racist?
  • Options
    Hmmm...
    isenheart wrote:
    MootRAT, native english people are the white european people that have been here over 1000 years, a pakistani is never going to be native english just like i am never going to be pakistani, this is not racism but fact,
    The native people have a right to protect their own culture and heritage without being acccused of racism, anytime someone raises the issue for debate they are braned racist, this word is tossed around without thought and understanding of its meaning.
    People have the right to oppose mass immigration and asylum seekers without beig racists, they have a right to be concerened about their childrens future in a country where white people are on the fast track to becoming a minority if action isnt taken soon.
    Britian for the British!
    http://www.bnp.org.uk
    isenheart wrote:
    Moonrat theres an old saying that goes,

"A dog can be born in a stable, but its not a horse."
    isenheart wrote:
    Things have got to such a sorry state , the native british people are on the fast track to becoming a minority in our own land, I know the BNP has got my vote this year.
    isenheart wrote:
    Ohhh, im so evil and racist alladin just because i vote BNP, no you fcuk of on your magic carpet back to arbia where you belong, stop tossing the word racist around like you know what it means.
  • Options
    Blasga i told you, you a paranoid skitzo who needs to to see someone, anyone with slightly conservative views, or anyone who dares to question immigration or the failed multi-cultural experiment, and you shouting NAZI, and RACIST, i told you the only racist are left wing anti-semites like red ken, plz we all know you leftys are the real racists :hyper:
  • Options
    As I said - not very bright.
  • Options
    WTF, that wasnt me, i have always been called isenheart8. :mad:
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    So the user isenheart, with a very similar posting style and the same repugnant views wasn't you? Hmmm...
    Isenheart8 wrote:

Bit thick aren't you?