Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why is it always the sun?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Let me see...

An ultra right wing, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, for many decades rabid anti-semite and pro fascism and Nazism, god-bothering pile of utter wank which when not talking about "scrounging" gypsies, asylum seekers and Roma is peddling some other shit about the Bible Code, crop circles or other assorted bullshit.

Yep, I can see how you believe it is an intelligent newspaper...
  • Options
    Alladin daily mail anti-semite? When alot of its writers are jewish? Stop making yourself look like a fool alladin, yeah so it complains about roma gypsies coming here, so what, THE BRITISH PEOPLE DONT WANT ROMA GYPSIES COMING HERE, we want the best of the best coming here, not any old tom dick and harry, oh the poor poor asylum seekers, we let so many in and now look all immigration does is make our country into a bigger crap hole, immigration has destoryed britian, if we had any brains left we would close the doors for good, were full.
  • Options
    Alladin the daily mail isnt ultra right wing , if you want to understand what real ultra right wing is then go to the N9s website, this is the only ultra right wing political party in britian as well as the NF.
  • Options
    Isenheart8 wrote:
    Alladin daily mail anti-semite? When alot of its writers are jewish? Stop making yourself look like a fool alladin, yeah so it complains about roma gypsies coming here, so what, THE BRITISH PEOPLE DONT WANT ROMA GYPSIES COMING HERE, we want the best of the best coming here, not any old tom dick and harry, oh the poor poor asylum seekers, we let so many in and now look all immigration does is make our country into a bigger crap hole, immigration has destoryed britian, if we had any brains left we would close the doors for good, were full.

Sorry .... how exactly did you become a spokesperson for the "British People"?

Your post is evidence of how reading the Daily Mail destroys the capacity for independent thought.

:thumb:

Anyways, you're anti-immigration yes? Come tell us about how the treatment of this lad is justified.

I'm having a problem getting the anti-immigration crowd to give a point of view on it.....
  • Options
    Another thing alladin, is that you wearing your t-shirt saying bush is a cunt?
    Why do u wear that t-shirt id like to see you call bush that name to his face, i bet you would piss your little pants.
  • Options
    Because i speak to alot of people and 9/10 think immigration is bad, well for the natives anyway obviosly not bad for the immigrant from africa who gets free NHS to help cure his AIDS, just great isnt it the benefits of immigration.
  • Options
    When pressed for an answer the Old Gang parties, Labour, LibDem and Tory, the three faces of the same dinosaur, are hard pushed on the question of “how exactly does ethnic diversity benefit Britain?”

Well to help the Old Gang politicians out of their predicament we have found a list that might be of assistance to those tongue twisted and speechless goons.

Incomers from the following countries provide the following ethnic benefits:

Albania: Sex trade and people-smuggling
    Algeria: Drug-smuggling, benefit fraud
    China: Snakehead gangs control illegal immigration, gangs active is synthetic drugs and credit card fraud.
    Jamaica: Yardie gangs control drug-trafficking
    Kosovo: In competition with Albanians for control of sex trade
    Lithuania: Forgeries of passports, driving licences and banknotes
    Moldova: People smuggling, particularly young women
    Nigeria: Cocaine and cannabis trade, email, credit card scams and smuggling women
    Russia: Drugs and cigarette smuggling
    Turkey: Heroin trade and people smuggling – in competition with Kurdish gangs.

Has this list been drawn up by some repellent race hater, some narrow minded “little-Englander” who hates everything foreign. Oh no, this is a list produced by Scotland Yard and which appeared in today’s “Times”.

So when your local MP on the election campaign trail, parrots the nonsense of “the benefits” of multi-culturalism, please refer him or her to this list!
  • Options
    Isenheart8 wrote:
    Another thing alladin, is that you wearing your t-shirt saying bush is a cunt?
    Why do u wear that t-shirt id like to see you call bush that name to his face, i bet you would piss your little pants.

I'd quite like to see Bush get that close to Alladin. He seems to feel a need to hide behind millions of pounds of security arrangements wherever he goes.

:cool:
  • Options
    Isenheart8 wrote:
    id like to see you call bush that name to his face.

Actually, I'd like to see that too.
  • Options
    Isenheart8 wrote:
    Because i speak to alot of people and 9/10 think immigration is bad, well for the natives anyway obviosly not bad for the immigrant from africa who gets free NHS to help cure his AIDS, just great isnt it the benefits of immigration.

Which nationality do you suppose many of the doctors treating them are?

(assuming that is all that immigrants are here for, our NHS)

Like you say, great benefits we get from immigration. Fuckwit.
  • Options
    Isenheart8 wrote:
    Has this list been drawn up by some repellent race hater, some narrow minded “little-Englander” who hates everything foreign. Oh no, this is a list produced by Scotland Yard and which appeared in today’s “Times”.

So, it has been drawn up some narrow-minded "little Englander", and provides living proof that the Met is institutionally racist......

:thumb:
  • Options
    Isenheart8 wrote:
    Well let me say, if my girlfreind ever cut of my privates with a knife,

Given the nature of your comments around here today, I would be happy to buy her the knife.
  • Options
    we dont need indian doctors, we are robbing the third world of all their talent cant you see that dumn fcuk?, why should we take all the doctors from africa stealing all their brightest people?, even a thick twat like you must relise that, we need to train our own native people and send the forign doctores back home so they can help the people who really need them!!
  • Options
    Isenheart8 wrote:
    we dont need indian doctors, we are robbing the third world of all their talent cant you see that dumn fcuk?, why should we take all the doctors from africa stealing all their brightest people?, even a thick twat like you must relise that, we need to train our own native people and send the forign doctores back home so they can help the people who really need them!!

Are you here to debate or to get in as many racist points as you can before a mod declares your innings over?

If its to debate, would you mind answering the question?
  • Options
    Isenheart8 wrote:
    I dont need a indian doctor

Actually, I didn't suggest that the doctor would be indian. Another stereotype?
    we are robbing the third world of their talent cant you see that dumn fcuk

Indeed we are, dipshit. Given that you want "the best of the best", I don't understand what you problem is with that approach... Please explain.
  • Options
    The police know what they are talking about, we have to pay for so many immigrants in prison, it makes me sick when they shoudnt have been let in, the first place.
  • Options
    Isenheart8 wrote:
    The police know what they are talking about, we have to pay for so many immigrants in prison, it makes me sick when they shoudnt have been let in, the first place.

Indeed. That way we could free up space for idiots like you...
  • Options
    Isenheart8 wrote:

What proportion of the prison population is foreign? And how can we be certain that they aren't over-represented because of racism in the police force.

If you keep stopping enough members of a racial group, you'll eventually find one who is breaking the law.....

:yes:
  • Options
    I can explain, if we take any immigrants and i emphasie IF ANY, which means very few, we take them from developed countrys that can affored to lose them,like Europe, at the moment we are stealing doctors and nurses from developing countrys like africa which is bleeding them dry of thier brightest people, AND it is the left wing that is supporting this unfair immigration which is directly contradicting their beliefs, our gain through immigration is hurting third world countries,
    Its about time we stopped importing people to do our dirty work, and the brightest people from devoloping countries who need them, immigration needs to stop now, and we need to train our own people.
  • Options
    Isenheart8 wrote:
    we take them from developed countrys that can affored to lose them,like Europe

So, Albanians are okay then?
  • Options
    I said developed countrys, no albanians are not ok, And even if we steal talent from developed countrys it should be limited.
  • Options
    Isenheart8 wrote:
    I said developed countrys, no albanians are not ok

So, which countries precisely do you think we can attract staff from?
    And even if we steal talent from developed countrys it should be limited.

To what? Just whites? Christians? Of based on jobs?

Should we really prevent a perfectly qualified person from emigrating here, just because he wasn't born in the right country?

Would you be happy to watch a person die because you couldn't get him a doctor from the UK to fill a vacant position?
  • Options
    Isenheart8 wrote:
    if you want to understand what real ultra right wing is then go to the N9s website

Edmonton?
  • Options
    Isenheart8 wrote:

Which "natives" are they then? The Celts?
  • Options
    Isenheart8 wrote:
    Albania: Sex trade and people-smuggling
    Algeria: Drug-smuggling, benefit fraud
    China: Snakehead gangs control illegal immigration, gangs active is synthetic drugs and credit card fraud.
    Jamaica: Yardie gangs control drug-trafficking
    Kosovo: In competition with Albanians for control of sex trade
    Lithuania: Forgeries of passports, driving licences and banknotes
    Moldova: People smuggling, particularly young women
    Nigeria: Cocaine and cannabis trade, email, credit card scams and smuggling women
    Russia: Drugs and cigarette smuggling
    Turkey: Heroin trade and people smuggling – in competition with Kurdish gangs.

Of course British people would never get involved in organised crime, would they?
  • Options
    Yes we should because we are robbing thrid world countrys of their best people, its very selfish to allow this to happen,
    I know what your getting at trying to say i only want whites coming here , always trying to turn it into a race debate,
    For one i would say developed country in the EU, america, Australia and other main developed countrys it woudnt hurt too take them from, another benefit would be we would be getting westernors who could intergrate into our culture better which is a clear benefit,
    all in all taking third world immigrants has no benefits often they cant speak english, and we are robbing developing countrys of thier best talents which is quite frankly a discrace.
    Can you also justify imporitng third world immigrants to do out menial work, this is also discracefull, most toilet cleaners are immigrants, this is terrible thing which we are doing , we should train our own people, stop relying on immigrants for our clever work and our dirty work.
  • Options
    Isenheart8 wrote:

Errr...yeah, like you actually give a fuck about that? Come on, be honest about your motives.
  • Options
    Isenheart8 wrote:

And economic class has nothing to do with it?
  • Options
    Isenheart8 wrote:
    Can you also justify imporitng third world immigrants to do out menial work, this is also discracefull, most toilet cleaners are immigrants, this is terrible thing which we are doing , we should train our own people, stop relying on immigrants for our clever work and our dirty work.

I think you'll find that that is a product of capitalism.
  • Options
    btw isenheart, what does the 8 stand for in your name?