Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I am In L<3VE

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    To be honest mate, this thing you have for this girl is sounding a little unhealthy.
    agreed!
    .matt
  • Options
    Listen hon, go for it, the worse she can say is no and then at least you can move on! You never know maybe she surprises you and says "what the hell took you so long!?" Get it over with - like taking off a plaster!

Totally disagree with you Lucifer, sounds completely normal to me - dude just needs to realise he has substance!!
  • Options
    I would ask her out to a film or for a drink after work if you both finish at 7. As Nike keep telling us "Just do it "
  • Options
    Your def not in love. Love is a two way thing!
    But i think you should just ask her out as friends and just see what happens then.
    take the pressure of yourself!
    Good luck though,
    once you make the first move everything wont see so crazy!

Once your friends, take it from there. :)
  • Options
    Okay, firstly there's no need to change your shifts, etc, to spend time with her. She obviously wants to spend time with you, as she asked you to go shopping with her and her mates, so why not ask her to go to the cinema or something? You needn't make a big issue out of it- you can go as mates at first, then see how it goes. You have a massive crush on her, but dreaming of kids and marriage is gonna drive you insane. You say all these nice things about your personality, despite what you may think about your physical appearance, which sound great.
    By the way, love has nothing to do with wanting to kiss her and her burning up you pants- it's to do with a lot more than that, and I don't think you can love her if she doesn't love you back. You have to spend a lot more time with her to have a proper, serious relationship that involves love.
  • Options
    Hi!! :wave:

I think you should really ask her out ASAP, the longer ur not with her, the more ur gonna feel like u love her more (u always want what u can't have!) and maybe ur fooling urself on how u actually feel.

The sooner u ask her out, the sooner u know where u stand, even if she does break ur heart, u can move on & maybe meet someone that really deserves u & who u feel completely comfortable with and have great fun!

Life is too short to think about these things..just go for it & best of luck!! Just remember that everything happens for a reason so don't be too upset if she says no.

Ps. Hurry up & ask her coz i'm dying to find out what happens!! hehe :D

Sweetiebabe Xx
  • Options
    I allways think of her and me being man and wife, having sex in my mind (without useing a condom) and then she would fall pregnant and we would have kids...
    I would shit a brick if somebody said that to me....

I'd say break it too her that you like her... but don't tell her how much. Express a little bit of interest, but don't tell her how deeply you feel, really it's just to see how she reacts and DON'T mention about your little fantasies.
  • Options
    LOL - Am i keeping you on tenterhooks? i.e. sweetiebabe :P

Well............ aint still asked her, as i havent seen her, althought i spoke to her on MSN, but you sed dont go there. :p
    And she is having 3 weeks off work so its a long wait. :crying:
    Dont life suck? :D
  • Options
    LOL - Am i keeping you on tenterhooks? i.e. sweetiebabe :P

Well............ aint still asked her, as i havent seen her, althought i spoke to her on MSN, but you sed dont go there. :p
    And she is having 3 weeks off work so its a long wait. :crying:
    Dont life suck? :D
    Nah 'cause maybe you can 'bump in to her' in her favourite hotspot, or ask her out for a drink.
  • Options
    I dont got out very much, mainly as i dont have no friends :(
  • Options
    Hi again!

I think u should ask her on MSN if that's what u feel comfortable doin, i got to know my first boyfriend on messenger and through textin (was introduced through a friend), we only met in person after gettin to know each other on MSN and we were together for 1yr & a half after that. Have to admit if i didnt get to know him on MSN, i prob wouldnt have even given him a chance, he's wasnt exactly my type physically but we jus clicked when we chatted on the net n b4 i knew it, he jus looked gorgeous to me!

So anyway, next time ur talkin to her on MSN, try get into a good deep conversation & go for it!

I do see where other ppl are comin from, that u might seem like a coward, etc. but if thats what u feel more comfortable with then do it, no point pretending to be someone ur not.......

Keep me updated.....this is better than watchin all those soaps! :blush:

Sweetiebabe Xx
  • Options
    The problem though with msn is that you're not doing it face to face. It's easy to trawl a date invite to her on msn, watch excitedly as "So-n-so is writing a message" appears at the bottom of your screen and a reply pops up. Its impersonal and isn't overally emotional. You can't really express feelings and personal matters in the way you mean them or in a way that'll tug at the heart strings...because all you're saying to her is coming out open to her interpretation.

You need to do this face to face. I started yapping to my current bloke on msn, and when meeting him face to face, I was lost for words and couldn't look at him right. I confessed to liking him to his face, you need to do it like that, be honest and open - be a lil vulnerable - expect a yes or a no. Ask her out to SOMEWHERE dammit! Just to the cinema or something!

Malt xxx :D
  • Options
    Nah, you can't be in love with someone you hardly know. Love has nothing to do with "wanting to kiss her a lot", it's much deeper and more emotional than that, if you'll excuse the old cliche...
  • Options
    sounds 'stalker' but i actually know alot about her.... well quit alot :crazyeyes
    I personally think it is love. i would do anything for her (life or death, would choose death if it saved her). And she may like me (doubt it) but is like me to shy to admit it and scared of what people will say.

I allways try and chat to her on msn to get to know her, she allways leaves or i have to wait 10mins for a reply....

And i am really scared to ask her thats why i havent.

(Soz if post is weird, im tired)
  • Options
    I think i will give up completly, there is no point in wanting to be with someone if they dont want to be with you. (also i looked on her FaceParty page 'Marital Status : In Relationship' < could be a mistake). Walking to work with her so we shall get to know each other better and you knever know in a few years time.
    :crying:
    Thanks for you help in this area
    :thumb:
    josh
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that hon!
  • Options
    Kermit
    Unrequited love is not love, no matter how much it feels different.

you're wrong, it just isnt accepted like the requited variety. and to be honest how can you be sure about that in every case, i mean you say it as if you know its an objective fact :no:
  • Options
    :wave: UPDATE: :wave:

I walked down to her house and then we walked to work, i must of sed 5 words the whole time (17mins).
    I then was earwiggin into a conversation and she IS going out with a boy :nervous: allthough i dont think it will last, she dont speak about him, he smokes (she and her parents dont like smokinh), and i dont think the parents also like him and he's a locksmith (probally a Chav too [LOL]).

Guess now i just have to build up our friendship!
  • Options
    Don't ya think you're getting a little obessive over her at the moment.
    This has got to be torturing you now. Maybe it's best if ya just moved on. And maybe except that nothing is going to happen. At least not anytime soon as she is involved with someone no matter what you think of the guy.
  • Options
    Don't ya think you're getting a little obessive over her at the moment

Guess so
    This has got to be torturing you now

Yes it is, defnatly
    Maybe it's best if ya just moved on

Kinda

And maybe except that nothing is going to happen. At least not anytime soon as she is involved with someone no matter what you think of the guy.

Guess your right :(

--

Someone shoot me!
  • Options
    I'm sorry sweetie.
    But it's not fair putting up with soo much disappointment, waiting for her to be single, or giving you a sign that she likes you the same way; when it may never happen.
  • Options
    probally wont, i a fat ugly thing :( who wanna go out with that?
  • Options
    Doubting yourself aint going to help you. No one is perfect. We always think of the worst about ourselves. But I'm sure you have great qualities a girl would love in you. Ya just haven't met the girl for you yet. Doesn't mean you never will. Unfortunately you just have to wait. Mean time, start working on your confidence and notice your good sides.
  • Options
    Just ask her then you can lay it to rest, whatever she says at least you'll be able to get some sleep! Really you can waste so much time thinking (i should know) sounds like you've already waited a very long time, you deserve an answer!
  • Options
    You scare me a little.
  • Options
    lol - why am i scary? (well i knida know - cant stop talking about her/changign times to be with her/knowing alot about her + more)

And i cant ask her out - i said 4words in like 20mins to her! thats how shy i am to people. :blush::blush:

And i have decided to go back to the gym, my cousin says i can have mucsels, well good pecs and a body if i work at it (been in prison etc. so he knows about weights lol). so shall i wait till i get fit/fitter and get more of a chance or say i like her now and may get a fefusal coz im fat! :banghead:

josh-meister
  • Options
    Hmmm, seriously hun.
    She can't honestly be worth all this trouble. If she can't genuinely like you for who you are, then you just have to let her go.
    Though if you can't settle till you know for sure, then just ask her out. Don't think about it. Just do it.
  • Options
    wont this so called 'BF' be a problem :s?
  • Options
    If it's not serious with him and only recent, then no.
    Let her have the option in who she'd rather be with.
  • Options
    If it's not serious with him and only recent, then no.
    Let her have the option in who she'd rather be with.

Women are evil. Closer was right.