Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

the banning of globe ...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

i think i was in a long queue of people and i was by no means at the front.

Oh well, of course the fact that you were one of a gang of bullies is a mitigating factor........

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    probably true.
    justify it!
    i think i was in a long queue of people and i was by no means at the front.
    So you're admitting your hypocrisy morrocan?
  • Options
    Originally posted by freethepeeps
    Oh well, of course the fact that you were one of a gang of bullies is a mitigating factor........

:rolleyes:
    there was not a line of bullies there was a line of everyday people on here who fight shout scream and kick with each other but get along real fine in the long run.
    you were intentionaly winding people up and getting wrath back in return.
    me a hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    aren't we all ?
  • Options
    there was not a line of bullies there was a line of everyday people on here who fight shout scream and kick with each other but get along real fine in the long run.
    you were intentionaly winding people up and getting wrath back in return.
    me a hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    aren't we all ?
    So you are admitting that you made personal attacks on me and that that is ok in your book because it was erm...you who was dishing out the said personal attacks.

At least we all know where you stand Morrocan.

Keep up the good work mate. Oh and keep digging.
  • Options
    Originally posted by eternalsunshine
    So you are admitting that you made personal attacks on me and that that is ok in your book because it was erm...you who was dishing out the said personal attacks.

At least we all know where you stand Morrocan.

Keep up the good work mate. Oh and keep digging.
    hippie_cool_music.gif
  • Options
    hippie_cool_music.gif
    Yeah...as I said before...keep digging.

Christ it's like chastising a child innit :)
  • Options
    Yeah...as I said before...keep digging.

Christ it's like chastising a child innit :)
    http://www.pagetutor.com/idiot/idiot.html
  • Options
    I cant help but notice that I have been quoted as saying that I wanted freethepeeps banned.

And yes, I have no repentance for saying that then he had just replied 'twat' to about 5 posts. It was pointless, annoying and childish.

I have no objection to anyone elses politics, but each of us needs to articulate ourselves properly otherwise its pointless.
  • Options
    http://www.pagetutor.com/idiot/idiot.html
    Hey and there was me thinking that this was the Politics/Debate Forum. Do you always resort to such childish behaviour when your arguement/s get blown out of the water?

Come on Morrocan Roll...you can do better than this surely.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I cant help but notice that I have been quoted as saying that I wanted freethepeeps banned.

And yes, I have no repentance for saying that then he had just replied 'twat' to about 5 posts. It was pointless, annoying and childish.
    Are you being delberately deceitful bongbudda or are you quite a forgetfull chappie.

Read freethepeeps link...
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    Morrocan Roll, is it true that you said "your not bright ...your not funny ...ever considered ending it all" to eternalsunshine? And if so, what could justify such a comment?

It was said when it was general opinion that eternal sunshine was the latest incarnation of monocrat.
  • Options
    Okay chaps... time to let this thread die a dignified death now... methinks... score-settling is over... Xmas round the corner... season of goodwill and all that...

Otherwise I'll call you all a bunch of cunts.

:p
  • Options
    Well you really are taking the biscuit here aintcha. The following quotes are from yourself and directed at me... ...and these aren't personal attacks?!

"The hypocrisy!...The hypocrisy...!"

I wouldn't call those personal attacks no. They are rude, but could be directed at just about anyone here, being that they have no relevance to who you are or what you do or what you have done, apart from a trait that you posses, such as being annoying :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    It was said when it was general opinion that eternal sunshine was the latest incarnation of monocrat.

That doesn't justify his comments. The fact that eternal sunshine has been willfully and intentionally thick-seeming and annoying, does.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    Don't be daft. How many other newbies have you accused of being 'monocrat' since I re-registered? The point with you Fiend is that you don't like it when another can whup yo (contradictory) ideas on a regular basis. You cant handle the truth!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    I wouldn't call those personal attacks no. They are rude, but could be directed at just about anyone here, being that they have no relevance to who you are or what you do or what you have done, apart from a trait that you posses, such as being annoying :)
    Oh so it's one rule for the psycho 'marine' and another for eternalsunshine?

Another fucking hypocrite in our midst!
  • Options
    That doesn't justify his comments. The fact that eternal sunshine has been willfully and intentionally thick-seeming and annoying, does.
    I'll debate with you on any subject you choose Jacqueline and perhaps from there we will be able to judge who the real thicko is.

Take it away Jackie
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    Okay chaps... time to let this thread die a dignified death now... methinks... score-settling is over... Xmas round the corner... season of goodwill and all that...

Otherwise I'll call you all a bunch of cunts.

:p
    Well if they would lay off the bullshitting moralising about what and who is acceptable on these boards then that's fine by me.

Although somehow I don't think that that will ever truly be the case.

Such is life eh :)
  • Options
    Oh so it's one rule for the psycho 'marine' and another for eternalsunshine?

Another fucking hypocrite in our midst!

Calling him a baby-killer is in direct relation to the fact that he has functioned as a marine in Vietnam.

What moroccan roll wrote to you could, as previously said, have been directed at anyone, showing a trait that we all posses, just that you do it on a greater scale.
    Had he written something based on your personal experiences then yes, then it would be personal, and I would most probably have disagreed with his attacks.
  • Options
    I'll debate with you on any subject you choose Jacqueline and perhaps from there we will be able to judge who the real thicko is.

Take it away Jackie

I did not call you thick :)
    Barely commented on your liking of appering so, wilfully and intentionally.
  • Options
    Calling him a baby-killer is in direct relation to the fact that he has functioned as a marine in Vietnam.
    But the term 'baby killer' came from the American people themselves regarding the actions of certain units/soldiers in Vietnam at the time. Can you not see that?

Here... try this Mai Lai. Now if Global/Thanatos would still like to defend the attrocities carried out in his name then yes...by rights he should be called a baby killer. If however he cannot accept the fact that many of the soldiers sent over to Nam were indeed 'baby killers', then I would say that he is either woefully ignorant or just one of your common garden trolls sent over from some popgun site to have a go.

Simple really.
  • Options
    No, your arguments does not make sense.
  • Options
    What moroccan roll wrote to you could, as previously said, have been directed at anyone, showing a trait that we all posses, just that you do it on a greater scale.
    Had he written something based on your personal experiences then yes, then it would be personal, and I would most probably have disagreed with his attacks.
    Oh so it's ok to denegrate certain people in certain other ways because Jacqueline says so. Yet it is not acceptable to denegrate certain other people in certain other ways because Jacqueline says so...by fuck this sounds like something out of the dark ages.

Somebody let slip to me that you want to be a Diplomat. Is that correct Jacqueline.

Please don't make me laugh...say it isn't so :D
  • Options
    No, your arguments does not make sense.
    So what's your arguement then Jacqueline?

Do you have one?
  • Options
    Somebody let slip to me that you want to be a Diplomat. Is that correct Jacqueline.

Please don't make me laugh...say it isn't so :D

No, I am aspiring to be God :)

And see the above is exactly an example of taking it into a personal realm which doesn't and shouldn't enter discussions as it isn't relevant.
  • Options
    No, I am aspiring to be God :)

And see the above is exactly an example of taking it into a personal realm which doesn't and shouldn't enter discussions as it isn't relevant.
    So what in god's name is your fucking point then?
  • Options
    So is our Jacqueline aspiring to be the one that decides what is acceptable 'abuse' and what is not?
  • Options
    My point is that your attacks suck ass.
  • Options
    47248%20popcorn.jpg

*sits back to watch*
  • Options
    My point is that your attacks suck ass.
    ...and your 'attacks' (as you like to call them) are totally ineffectual Jacqueline

Most certainly could do better methinks :D
This discussion has been closed.