Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

happy birthday zella!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Zella
    Oh now look what youve done! Youve made it look like i was calling you a ****. Really what happened was, he picked me up on my spelling.

If that aeaws at me I was jsut trying to tak ethe piss out of stargalxy cos he always editsd his pots like...

*ediatyed by stargalxy because i maed myseelf look stupuid :(*

Soryu zella :(
  • Options
    So you should be. Now dont do it again. Kiss my feet.
  • Options
    I just tucked my bf into bed and now i've relaxing an having a fag laughing at all the madness of thesite today
    life aye ...it's just so smooth right now ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Eman Resu
    If that aeaws at me I was jsut trying to tak ethe piss out of stargalxy cos he always editsd his pots like...

*ediatyed by stargalxy because i maed myseelf look stupuid :(*

I merely adapt, alter, amplify, analyze, annotate, arrange, assemble, assign, blue-pencil, boil down, butcher, censor, check, choose, compile, compose, condense, copy, correct, cut, delete, discard, doctor, draft, emend, excise, feature, fine tune, finish, fly speck, go over, make up, massage, polish, prepare, prescribe, proofread, publish, put together, rearrange, recalibrate, rectify, redact, regulate, rehash, rephrase, report, revise, scrub, select, set up, strike out, style, tighten and trim my posts.
  • Options
    So you should be. Now dont do it again. Kiss my feet.

k :(

:iksis: :(
  • Options
    Kiss my feet.

Do they smell?
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    I merely adapt, alter, amplify, analyze, annotate, arrange, assemble, assign, blue-pencil, boil down, butcher, censor, check, choose, compile, compose, condense, copy, correct, cut, delete, discard, doctor, draft, emend, excise, feature, fine tune, finish, fly speck, go over, make up, massage, polish, prepare, prescribe, proofread, publish, put together, rearrange, recalibrate, rectify, redact, regulate, rehash, rephrase, report, revise, scrub, select, set up, strike out, style, tighten and trim my posts.
    are you another bill gates product?
  • Options

"I merely copy, paest, look liek atwat, afct liek a tawt, am a tawt, annoate like a twat, butcher like a twat, etc etc etc, and trim like a fucakitgn ****. yes"
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    are you another bill gates product?

No. Bill Gates will merely abort, annihilate, annul, axe, blot out, break down, butcher, consume, cream, crush, damage, deface, desolate, despoil, dismantle, dispatch, end, eradicate, erase, exterminate, extinguish, extirpate, gut, impair, kill, lay waste, level, liquidate, maim, mar, maraud, mutilate, nuke, nullify, overturn, quash, quell, ravage, ravish, raze, ruin, sabotage, shatter, slay, smash, snuff out, spoliate, stamp out, suppress, tear down, torpedo, total, trash, waste, wipe out, wreck and zap all that is on your computer.
  • Options
    ***total crap***
    I want to hurt you:(
  • Options
    Infact you are worse than all the n00bs ever, rude_boyz/hellfire, cruel2bkind and everything annoying in the world all rolled into one
  • Options
    Infact you are worse than all the n00bs ever, rude_boyz/hellfire, cruel2bkind and everything annoying things in the world all rolled into one

But I voted in support of you on a poll earlier this evening!
  • Options
    No. Bill Gates will merely abort, annihilate, annul, axe, blot out, break down, butcher, consume, cream, crush, damage, deface, desolate, despoil, dismantle, dispatch, end, eradicate, erase, exterminate, extinguish, extirpate, gut, impair, kill, lay waste, level, liquidate, maim, mar, maraud, mutilate, nuke, nullify, overturn, quash, quell, ravage, ravish, raze, ruin, sabotage, shatter, slay, smash, snuff out, spoliate, stamp out, suppress, tear down, torpedo, total, trash, waste, wipe out, wreck and zap all that is on your computer.
    always keep a bag packed ...dressing gown ...slippers ...that kind stuff.
  • Options
    rolled
    careful now ...
  • Options
    But I voted in support of you on a poll earlier this evening!

Just because you think i'm sexy doesn't make you anyless annoying. Hellfire thought i was sexy and I gave him a slap.

Sorry rolly, i'll try and be more carful in the future
  • Options
    Just because you think i'm sexy doesn't make you anyless annoying.

I'd say you're more attractive than sexy.
  • Options
    Well its a good thing that your opinion doesnt matter then isnt it

*yawn* Bored now, I'm going to bed.
  • Options
    I'd say you're more attractive than sexy.
    and all my dreams ...they fall like rain ...
  • Options
    Well its a good thing that your opinion doesnt matter then isnt it

But does your opinion matter to me? :chin:
  • Options
    what rolly said

I would try and say some thing about that but I dont understand what you meant so I wont bother
  • Options

Couldnt give a flying fuck
  • Options
    Couldnt give a flying fuck

Obviously not.
  • Options

Been to bed, been dwn the pub, jsut had a cup of tea. Still think yuor a fuckin headcaes. Congrats
  • Options
    Headcase? This is a statement coming from a person intoxicated having probably drinking out of barrels earlier tonight.
  • Options
    Been to bed, been dwn the pub, jsut had a cup of tea. Still think yuor a fuckin headcaes. Congrats
    cup of tea and bed ...good idea. let dog in ...chuck cat out. pull me tongue out in the mirror ...fuck it go to bed.
  • Options
    Just because someone drinks it dont mean that they are a headcase you silly silly child. Stop using big words an' all it makes you look like a twat.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Headcase? This is a statement coming from a person intoxicated having probably drinking out of barrels earlier tonight.
    Why don't you just stop now? I find it hard to believe that you only want to annoy people.
  • Options
    Just because someone drinks it dont mean that they are a headcase you silly silly child... it makes you look like a twat.

Amazing statement coming from a goth. And okay Zalbor, since you asked so nicely, I will stop here.
  • Options
    Amazing statement coming from a goth. And okay Zalbor, since you asked so nicely, I will stop here.

Now yuo are a twat. Even people who haevnt been drinking will bac k meup now.
  • Options
    Now yuo are a twat. Even people who haevnt been drinking will bac k meup now.
    hic!