Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Fake?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Wee lad go back to bed if ya got nothing constructive to say :-/

Really, he doesn't need to be patronised by you.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster

:lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Godders
    A very disturbing picture even though its obviously not real. Some people are sick!

Do you speaky English?
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Really, he doesn't need to be patronised by you.

And I'm sure he doesn't need you to stand up for him.. He's a big boy ya know.
    Originally posted by Mist
    It seems you did too, after all it was constructive enough to bring you back to the thread.

"Bless".

I'm a sucker for reading idiotic posts. It amuses me.
  • Options
    And I'm sure he doesn't need you to stand up for him.. He's a big boy ya know.

Yeah I know he doesn't. I'm voicing a recognised opinion. Find the subliminal message.
  • Options
    Yeah I know he doesn't.

Then butt out :-/
  • Options

I'm voicing an opinion. Don't tell me when I have to butt out my opinion.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster

yanno ... ive had a bad day but your oh so witty replies are just amusing me oh so much. do keep going with them :)
  • Options
    C2BK does seem to have difficulty understand opposite viewpoints.

It's quite sweet really.
  • Options

I'm a sucker for reading idiotic posts. It amuses me.

Ach well in that case I can nip out to the cinema then, because you'll be able to keep yourself amused with your own posts for hours.
  • Options

Wee lad, you’re always soo easily annoyed when someone disgrees with ya. Get over it!!

:banghead:

It's not when someone disagrees with me, it's when dipshits disagree with me with totally irrelevant moronic points thinking they are totally valid when infact they're completely fucking obvious (like you're doing now) and I have to actually waste my time explaining them in the simplest way possible to you. Then you still don't understand.

Tres frustrating.
    I am only concerned in what happens in this site. So those other sites are irrelevant. That does not prove everyone on this forum would go to those sites :-/

This is exactly what I'm talking about above. You've gone off on a tangent about people on this forum going to those sites when noone fucking said that.
    Woa; where have I heard that one before?! Maybe cause you use that all the bloody time someone disgrees with ya.

Usually because it's only morons that disagree with me. Smart people can see how right I am all the time.

ETA: Do a search. I've never said anyone's arguments are circular before.
    What? Just like you did there? :-/
    My point: Joking about New Yorks' trauma = Not Funny!!
    What I said: That picture reminded me of New York; which is why it kind of saddened me = Not Funny!!

Are ya following me soo far?!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Refer to the first quote of this post.

Oh, and stop taking everything I say and turning it around on me in the next post. I mean I know everyone wants to be like me, but you're taking it too far.
    Did I say anyone on this was joking? No!! You were the one mentioning about these other websites that joke about it to help deal with the trauma :-/

FUCKING HELL! I HATE WHEN PEOPLE ASK THIS FUCKING QUESTION. I NEVER SAID YOU DID, SO DON'T ASK ME IF YOU DID. FAIR ENOUGH IF I SAID "OH HEY, YOU SAID PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM WERE JOKING, BUT THEY'RE NOT TEEHEE!"; BUT I DIDN'T.
    Keep up lad. I was answering your question when you were asking ‘If I was offended’

Answering a question with a question doesn't count; it's moronic.
    For instance YOU – When saying, ‘Some of you people need to lighten up.’ After I expressed myself on how I found that picture reminded me of New York. WHY? I wasn’t cricticising the picture. I knew that. You knew that. So why did you respond like that? What was wrong with me saying I found that picture actually quite disturbing??? Now all of a sudden I have no sense of humour just cause I said that. Yeah Ooook! :-/

Oh dear God not again. First quote, this post - g0g0!
    Keizo was the one going on about how we need to crack jokes about New York to get over it.

You're an idiot. Go to quote one, do not collect $200.
    Ah shit mon... go back and read my posts. Keizo already asked me that :-/

Doesn't that tell you something?

Coming from the one who said "Nice one" when she just got owned by Mist.
  • Options
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo

That was a mite long. :p
  • Options
    That was a mite long. :p

Oh how I wish girls would say that to me more often :(
  • Options
    Oh how I wish girls would say that to me more often :(

Haha, poor love. :heart:
  • Options
    So many words...so much stupidity...AAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

I wish people would just agree to disagree sometimes...

*hints at c2bk*
  • Options
    I'm voicing an opinion. Don't tell me when I have to butt out my opinion.
    Funny, I think I just did!
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    yanno ... ive had a bad day but your oh so witty replies are just amusing me oh so much. do keep going with them.
    :lol: I try me best!
    Originally posted by Kermit
    C2BK does seem to have difficulty understand opposite viewpoints.
    It's quite sweet really.

Aye; I've always been told my stubbornness can be quite cute. Take after me da. hehe
    Originally posted by Mist
    Ach well in that case I can nip out to the cinema then, because you'll be able to keep yourself amused with your own posts for hours.
    Ahh shit mon; didn't see that one coming. haha Fair Play to ya!!
    Then you still don't understand.

Pot! Kettle! Black!
    This is exactly what I'm talking about above. You've gone off on a tangent about people on this forum going to those sites when noone fucking said that.

Where did I say people on this forum go to those websites you continue to speak of :-/
    ETA: Do a search. I've never said anyone's arguments are circular before.

I was reffering to your bitching session you had in that chatroom you are always on. Me mind has went blank about who you were whinging about though. Care to remind me?
    Oh, and stop taking everything I say and turning it around on me in the next post. I mean I know everyone wants to be like me, but you're taking it too far.

That... was weak. *Shakes head sadly*
    I NEVER SAID YOU DID...

Then why did ya make an issue out of if in your past posts; that no one on this forum were cracking jokes. When everyone clearly knew that already. I was only pointing out about those websites that do and why I disgree with it. As I found it to be cruel. You say it's their way of coping. I say it's very insensitive of them. Understand, or am I still using too many big words for you? :(
    Answering a question with a question doesn't count; it's moronic.

As I was pointing out that your question was irrelevant. I never said I was offended. They were words you decided to make up as you go along.
    Oh dear God not again. First quote, this post - g0g0!
    Keizo was the one going on about how we need to crack jokes about New York to get over it.
    You're an idiot. Go to quote one, do not collect $200.
    So you didn't say we need to crack jokes about other peoples' tragedies; such as New York then to help recover from the trauma?
    Doesn't that tell you something?

Yeah; that you're both idiots. Got that already, thanx :thumb:
    Coming from the one who said "Nice one" when she just got owned by Mist.

Yeah; cause I was complimenting him. What's your point? :-/
    Originally posted by *x*franki chicken*x*
    *hints at c2bk*

Back of Barbie Doll; there's enough ass kissing around here. Never mind you adding to the collection.
  • Options

Pot! Kettle! Black!

I do understand, you're just too fucking stupid to see it. Seriously, how can you be this stupid and still manage to stay alive?

Boy will Darwins face be red when he hears about this!
    Where did I say people on this forum go to those websites you continue to speak of :-/

Oh for the love of God. I actually hate you. You said, and I quote:
    That does not prove everyone on this forum would go to those sites :-/

DO YOU FUCKING SEE IT NOW!? Of course it doesn't prove everyone on this forum would go to those sites; BUT I NEVER SAID THEY WOULD.
    I was reffering to your bitching session you had in that chatroom you are always on. Me mind has went blank about who you were whinging about though. Care to remind me?

Uhh... it was about you.
    That... was weak. *Shakes head sadly*

No, really: stop taking everything I say then using it against me.
    Then why did ya make an issue out of if in your past posts; that no one on this forum were cracking jokes.

BECAUSE YOU, IN YOUR USUAL STYLE, CAME OUT WITH: "Did I say anyone on this was joking?". No, you didn't. Neither did I. Stop asking stupid fucking questions ALL THE FUCKING TIME. You were the one that brought it up with the question; I wasn't making an issue outta it.
    Understand, or am I still using too many big words for you? :(

You can only say things like this when you're right; you're not right. Practically everyone that's posted in this thread agrees that you aren't right.

Stop trying to act arrogant and conceited; it's my job and it doesn't suit you. Once you grasp basically english and learn to spell my name correctly (Y'know, I before E?) then you can give it another go. Until then, shut the fuck up :)
    As I was pointing out that your question was irrelevant.

Uh... how the fuck was it irrelevant? Being being offended etc. was the point of this thread, dumbass.
    I never said I was offended.

I KNOW, THAT'S WHY I WAS ASKING.
    They were words you decided to make up as you go along.

Yeaaah you kinda need to make up questions before you ask them.
    So you didn't say we need to crack jokes about other peoples' tragedies; such as New York then to help recover from the trauma?

I didn't once say "need".
    Yeah; that you're both idiots. Got that already, thanx :thumb:

LOLLERSKATEZ!!!

No, that you're a dipshit who can't get a simple point accross.
    Yeah; cause I was complimenting him. What's your point? :-/

Le sigh. I give up. You're terminally stupid.
    Back of Barbie Doll; there's enough ass kissing around here. Never mind you adding to the collection.

What ass kissing? Kermit and Mist were disagreeing with you too, not kissing my ass. Infact, I think this is the first time I've been in agreement with any of them - as countless past threads can prove.
  • Options
    Funny, I think I just did!

OMG Well I have to listen to you, since you're oh so worldly, don't I.

Fuck off to you for telling me to get to bapmf with my opinion. EVERYONE'S opinion's are allowed on here, and mines was I COMPLETELY disagree with everything you pretty much say.

You're full of shit, btw. Really. You swing SO much from everyone's tits and balls it makes Stargalaxy look more respected than you.

Really, you don't need to use a semi-colon after every. fucking. thing. you. say. It really doesn't make you look anymore interesting, intelligent or an all round educated person. It cries "Wannabe".

You need to get over thinking your Irish colloquialisms are too cute to use on here and stop calling everyone "Wee" and "Lass" or "Lad" or "Boy" everyone you argue with are generally older and more clued up than you are. If anything, you're the "Wee lass" who's a right fucking dingbat.

Get a clue, you're not liked that much here. HEN. So don't argue, you'll more than likely lose.

But if you wanna look more and more of a right prat than you already are, well then by all means. KNOCK YOURSELF OUT!
  • Options
    I think Becky's said most of what I would have said, albeit slightly more directly, so I think that my work in this thread is done now.

Thankyou please.
  • Options
    as humans we tend to laugh at tragedy.

9/11
    diana
    iraq

how many people HAVEN'T heard jokes about these days after they happened?

human nature... it's just some people are faaaaar too sensitive.
  • Options
    Repeat point for ease of understanding.

Humour is a coping mechanism, people make jokes about pain. Often that's the choice to be made, laugh, or cry, and I know what I'd rather. There is however a fine line to be trodden in these cases. Humour at the expense of the trauma is generally not acceptable. Humour in spite of the trauma, however, is the way these things should go.

For examples

At the expense of

1st shark: I'm so bored of fish day after day.
    2nd shark: Lets to to Morecambe for a chinese then.

In spite of, I direct you to the post by Miffy about her neighbours house catching on fire, and the comment 'There you go then love, he didn't like the wallpaper'.
  • Options

Oh you GO girlfriend! Uh huh!
  • Options
    Wow - I think it is fake, but its still a weird picture! I mean, surely they would have died from that, so how could they produce the picture? :eek2:
  • Options
    just sent this to one of my mates on e-mail, is that being sick?
    of course its a fu**ing fake.but it did make me chuckle.
    its only human to.
    of course you still feel bad for what happened tho. but you are not being insensitive if you laugh.
  • Options
    Well that's enough of that
This discussion has been closed.