Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How come.....

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *x*franki chicken*x*
    I meant when he first joined, as in his first thread. Nobody had any reason to disbelieve him (although I am now in severe doubt myself as to whether the majority of what he said was true), but they did.

I didn't really pay attention to much of what he did/said when he first joined so *shrugs*

do you not see him every day? i thought you two went to school together or something?
  • Options
    He goes to Braintree College now. I go to Colchester Sixth Form.

I've seen him once, when I was waiting for a bus, I saw him walking through town. That's it since the exams.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Of those who were around when I joined, only Whowhere, JsT, GWST and Groovaybaby and Justin still post regularly. Skive and Man of Kent still post sometimes, but then they were n00bs when I was.
    *clears throat* :p
    Well, you may not remember me, but I can assure I was here in 2001...
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Of those who were around when I joined, only Whowhere, JsT, GWST and Groovaybaby and Justin still post regularly. Skive and Man of Kent still post sometimes, but then they were n00bs when I was.

I think Liberty still posts.
    It's quite sad that's all that's all the regs left from before May 2001.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Al proubly Stay Unless you people start acting like "haters of Doom" and "Grammar nazi" Like at the ABS (albnio Blacksheeep) Forums they really got pissed offed or weird when I told them about a certen Sexaul experice.And they say Canadans are nice Bullshite
  • Options
    Those who get sucked in stay a long time. But no-one stays forever. Of those who were around when I joined, only Whowhere, JsT, GWST and Groovaybaby and Justin still post regularly. Skive and Man of Kent still post sometimes, but then they were n00bs when I was.
    I got sucked in... :( I joined in September 2001 and left for a while then started coming back. My post count is still ridiculously low for being a member for 3 years...
  • Options
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Those who get sucked in stay a long time. But no-one stays forever.

Too long in somecases. I will get a life someday :(
  • Options
    You think this is bad flaming? Way back in 2001 they had to close the boards for a few days because the flaming was so vicious and so violent. The boards had degenerated into tribal warfare.

I vaguely remember that, I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry at the time.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    I vaguely remember that, I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry at the time.
    During the war...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jinx
    During the war...

:lol::lol: