Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

For the men

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by captaincaveman
    Sorry.

I don't think there is such a sexuality as curious .

I know people are curious and I think that make them BISEXUAL . not curious ! The may be a little curious and never even act on it but that still means they have some bi sexual tendencies in my book.

I am sure thats what you think too....no ?

Sort of yes, but what if they try it and don't like it? Do You still think thats bisexual?
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    What do you mean 'being macho' what like opening jars and putting up shelves type macho or not displaying any emotion and being a bastard type macho?

And yes, your sexual preference makes no odds when it comes to that, I've known gay men who were really 'straight' seeming and a straight bloke who was really girly.

What makes a 'real man' well depends on what the woman wants I suppose.

Yeah I see what you mean.
    I guess I am taking about the sort of Clint Eastwood type guy. Quiet , tough, respectful of women , fearless, hard working ...........and good with horses ( ? )

Come to think of it , i have a mate who loves women and seems a totally booster ! They even think he is !

Yep. I suppose its just what a girl ( or guy remember ) wants in his/her man !
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Sort of yes, but what if they try it and don't like it? Do You still think thats bisexual?

Hmmmm again you have me backed into a corner...
    But I think it depends on what drives the curiosity.

If its not really a sexual curiosity , like " hmmm I wonder what another girls pussy tastes like ? " well thats just curious.

Agh , I am rambling again.

I think if the curiosity is motivated by sexual feelings then it still points towards Bi sexual tendencies no matter how little.
    It could be that they try and it just isn't as they imagined...but the fantasy in essence was based on a preconcieved attraction to the same sex... So Bi sexual , but not much

Its that percentage game we were talking about...
  • Options
    I know that bi-curious people exist.

I know that for some of my friends a bisexual rocked up and they were like 'mmm, wonder what that's like'. But as soon as they tried it they realised it wasn't for them.
  • Options
    Yeah I see what you mean.
    I guess I am taking about the sort of Clint Eastwood type guy. Quiet , tough, respectful of women , fearless, hard working ...........and good with horses ( ? )

Come to think of it , i have a mate who loves women and seems a totally booster ! They even think he is !

Yep. I suppose its just what a girl ( or guy remember ) wants in his/her man !

So riding horses makes you a 'real man'? There really arent that many men who are like Clint Eastwood, and of course he's only playing a part.

I would say most women would probably prefer a man who wasnt emotionally stunted and quiet.
  • Options
    I would say most women would probably prefer a man who wasnt emotionally stunted and quiet.

So a woman then?
  • Options
    So riding horses makes you a 'real man'? There really arent that many men who are like Clint Eastwood, and of course he's only playing a part.

Okay man , I can take the accusations of homophobia and all that but leave Clint out of this !!

Ah no , but seriously, I know its all just a character , but its what the character is trying to portray.

I don't know...Any way its way off the point and I should be posting that on another forum.

P.S He wasn't always emotionally stunted.....
    Out law Jessie James....Unforgiven.... That the stuff
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    So a woman then?

Basically, yes. Just one with a nob.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    So a woman then?

Thats a good one ...hahaha !
  • Options
    Basically, yes. Just one with a nob.

lets try and keep gender reasignment out of this melting pot of sexuality !
  • Options
    Theres nothing much like a lady boy though, they've got something to offer anyone!
  • Options
    true ! 3 times in Thailand and they still baffle me !!
    My mate fell asleep at a full moon party and woke up to find one rooting through his wallet on a rock. She / he got a bit nervousa and they came to an arrangement to get his dick sucked in exchange for about 20 bucks ! Rip off in Thai terms.

He denied it vehemently the next day , but I swear he told me about it in detail that night !!
    captain CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MAAAN !
  • Options
    Would I suck another guy off? Erm.... no. Probably not. Sucking another man's penis is not something I desire to do. I would like to suck my own, but I'm not that well-endowed. Though if a guy asked me very nicely, I might do. But don't quote me on that.
  • Options
    Now I have to admit, before I read the results of this survey, I wouldn't have expected many men to want to masturbate another man, or be masturbated by another man. However, Q 21 shows that only 20% definitely wouldn't, and over half would definitely do it.

An interesting read anyway:

Jackin World Survey 2004
  • Options
    3. Don't bandwagon and start calling me a homophobic. Read my previous posts before you talk shit. I know how it annoys you when others don't read the full thread before commenting.

Oh, but I did read it all. And for all your back-tracking "it offends me" is quite homophobic. It doesn't mean you are, though if you use the "my best mate's gay!" argument I shall he-whore bitch-slap you.

4. It does offend me . Why you ask ?
    well why does it intrigue you ? Why do I like one food not the other> how the shit would I know but it does . Get over it. Its how I am made !
    5 . two men giving each other oral sex is a great thing , if thats what they want. I would never criticise others lives because unlike you I don't think I am better than ant one ! But its not my bag !

I didn't ask why don't you want to do it?, I asked why you were offended by it. It's completely different, surely you can see that?

I wonder what it's like, for the record.

Oh, and the "arrogance" argument has been used so many times before. It's not true, find something else.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Oh, but I did read it all. And for all your back-tracking "it offends me" is quite homophobic. It doesn't mean you are, though if you use the "my best mate's gay!" argument I shall he-whore bitch-slap you.

I didn't ask why don't you want to do it?, I asked why you were offended by it. It's completely different, surely you can see that?

I wonder what it's like, for the record.

Oh, and the "arrogance" argument has been used so many times before. It's not true, find something else.

What best mate arguement ? I would find having gay sex offensive. Sorry. I don't like the idea and I would not like it on a sensory or mental level. Like a bad smell is offensive. You may like it . I don't . Thats as clear as a bell so fuck off if you can't get it into your empty nut.
    I have tried to be decent and fair in what I am saying, and I do and have apologised if I over stepped a mark or was flippant , but you are obviously just too concerned about trying to win or some crap...

Like I say i am glad it intrigues you.....let me know how it goes. Lets hope it shuts yer negative yab for a few mins and don't foreget to swallow butterbean .

And as far as bitch slapping me is concerned .Grow up kiddo. Save it for your prospective cock master...
    I am 6 "4 , and I have knocked out more fuckers with fast mouths than you've had hot dinners, so don't get brave with me over your fuckin PC.

I already want to apologisew to moderators and any one else who has to read this. I wish was big enough to ignore it but its just too irritatring.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Joey Potter
    Now I have to admit, before I read the results of this survey, I wouldn't have expected many men to want to masturbate another man, or be masturbated by another man. However, Q 21 shows that only 20% definitely wouldn't, and over half would definitely do it.

An interesting read anyway:

Jackin World Survey 2004

Jeez , your right. I am honestly pretty amazed its that many !! Ah well live and let live I guess ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    so what if someone grows up liking say (a woman liking a man)men but then gets curious as to what it would be like to do thing with a woman. She then decideds that its not really what she thought.
    So does she go from straight to bi to straight again?!

Everyone, I'm sure has questioned themselves about their sexuality. And would go as far as experimenting. Nowt wrong with that.

What I'm saying to you, it is possible for a Straight person to question her/himself about their sexuality as they would be open to accept being attracted to the same sex. Though if they act on them feelings and proved themselves wrong; and ended up not liking that. Then they have always been straight. That person was just open minded enough to question otherwise.

Like my friend; she has always known herself to be a lesbian. Although the other month she was curious if she could be attracted to a guy. So she kissed a lad and realised from that, she was defintely a lesbian as she didn't like it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Everyone, I'm sure has questioned themselves about their sexuality. And would go as far as experimenting. Nowt wrong with that.

What I'm saying to you, it is possible for a Straight person to question her/himself about their sexuality as they would be open to accept being attracted to the same sex. Though if they act on them feelings and proved themselves wrong; and ended up not liking that. Then they have always been straight. That person was just open minded enough to question otherwise.

Like my friend; she has always known herself to be a lesbian. Although the other month she was curious if she could be attracted to a guy. So she kissed a lad and realised from that, she was defintely a lesbian as she didn't like it.

Which is what i have been trying to say all along.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    What I'm saying to you, it is possible for a Straight person to question her/himself about their sexuality as they would be open to accept being attracted to the same sex.

But what myself and the caveman are saying is that it is possible for a straight person to not have to question themselves about their sexuality as they know deep down that the are straight.

The same way that gay people know from a very early age that they are gay or that transexuals know all along that they are trapped in the wrong body.

The thought of me and another guy is as disgusting to me as the thought a gay man would have with a woman. Or a lesbian with a guy.
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    But what myself and the caveman are saying is that it is possible for a straight person to not have to question themselves about their sexuality as they know deep down that the are straight.

The same way that gay people know from a very early age that they are gay or that transexuals know all along that they are trapped in the wrong body.

The thought of me and another guy is as disgusting to me as the thought a gay man would have with a woman. Or a lesbian with a guy.

Captain CAAAAAAAVE MAAAAAN is in agreement with the reverent NinjaMaster here..
    Also , straight people may wonder , not sexually , but just what its all about. But to act on it is not being straight. Or it means he has some Bi Tendencies.
  • Options
    I would find having gay sex offensive. Sorry. I don't like the idea and I would not like it on a sensory or mental level. Like a bad smell is offensive.

No, you would not like it.

offensive: Causing anger, displeasure, resentment, or affront.

Don't quite see why the idea of people having gay sex would cause you anger or resentment.

Anyway, this is stupid. I was querying the way you put it, and the apparent anger with which you replied, not the fact that you wouldn't want to. As I said, and as bongbudda said, you could have just said "no" instead of going off on one.
  • Options
    I would find having gay sex offensive. Sorry. I don't like the idea and I would not like it on a sensory or mental level. Like a bad smell is offensive.

No, you would not like it.

offensive: Causing anger, displeasure, resentment, or affront.

Don't quite see why the idea of people having gay sex would cause you anger or resentment.

Anyway, this is stupid. I was querying the way you put it, and the apparent anger with which you replied, not the fact that you wouldn't want to. As I said, and as bongbudda said, you could have just said "no" instead of going off on one.
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster

Oooo no doubt. I wasn't disgreeing with you there. I'm sure you have questioned yourself to see if you can be attracted to the same sex. Though you have found that it does not appeal to you and therefore you are in fact straight.

Funny, how some people find that harder to accept.
  • Options
    I could point out that you must have questioned whether it apealed or not, otherwise you wouldnt know and you wouldnt know that you didnt want to.

So, yes, everyone questions their sexuality.
  • Options
    God what a debate! Sorry, just had to say it after reading the whole thread.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    God what a debate! Sorry, just had to say it after reading the whole thread.

Yes, not quite what i expected.
  • Options
    No I wouldn't because I don't find seeing another guys schlong a turn on.
  • Options
    Personally, I would not suck another man's penis. Though I would like to able to suck my own. I wonder if any men are capable of doing that? :confused:
  • Options
    if any men are capable of doing that?

Yes there is.

I take back what I said in the other post I made. Yes I would for 500k upfront, I'm quite happy with my sexuallity.