Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

For the men

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by captaincaveman
    Listen Bongbudda, you are an intelligent guy and I have read some good posts from you in the past, so don't blow it by trying to paint me as a homophobic. because thats bollox
    And I am not upset or worked up. I am simply firm in my arguement. I love this shit and its nice to have healthy discussion. You obviously agree because you are involved.

The fact is that I had no choice about what I like. Its part of me ! I did not choose which genitals I like, and i can't because I am ONLY attracted to girls. Similarly gay people do not have that choice, or so they claim......Its how you are born.
    I am NOT curious.
    I DO NOT have any gay tendencies.

I really am sorry . I understand that you would prefer a sexual utopia where people just fuck people and who cares. But reality is not that simple !
    There may be a hazey line for sexuality and I admire you for that, you can have alot more choice than me but I am ONLY attracted to females !!

To me having sex with another man is as repulsive as incest, beastiality or peadophilia ! Sorry !

But I do maintain that I would never JUDGE others on their sexual preferences .
    Just don't tell me straight men would like to suck others off . They don't. And those that do are not straight , they are what they are.

I don't like to categorise ,but some things do fall under a heading !

I wasnt trying to paint you as anything. I was just surprised by your reaction thats all.

It seemed to me that someone asking if you fancied going down on a bloke was a fairly run of the mill question. You then compared it to fucking an animal or child abuse. A little drastic dont you think?
  • Options
    I am NOT comparing gay sexual acts to child abuse or beastiality and I feel you know that.

If you read what I said , you can see that TO ME it would be that repulsive.
    Because of MY sexual orientation !
    As I said, it would be easier if I was Bi . I would have a better choice of lovers !! But is not mu fucking choice.

Its instinct, genes etc.

Not religion, political correctness, homophobia , or fridgidness as people always try to quote.

The fact that I am totally straight makes you uneasy...Sorry !
    But with me there is no , one or the other !
  • Options
    You being straight has no effect what so ever on me. I'm certainly not offended, and I'm not insinuating that you want to try anything.

You just seem to have quite an extreme reaction to it thats all.

I do like your idea of a sexual utopia where people just fuck people and who cares though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by queenmab_roo
    no, you don't have to be gay to be curious. being curious is not about fancying someone, it's about wanting to know what it feels like.

Yup, that's true.
  • Options
    But I do maintain that I would never JUDGE others on their sexual preferences.

You mean by shouting, and I quote:

In the same way sucking another mans dick offends me and sickens me.

Why does it "offend" you?
    Why does it "sicken" you?

Do you have to do it? No. Do you have to watch someone do it? No. So what is so "sickening" and "offensive" about the idea of one man consensually having roal sex with another man? I doubt you are so sanctimonious when you're beating off to teenagelesbianorgy.com.

Nobody is saying you HAVE to liek it, it was an honest question. A simple "no" would have sufficed, without going off on the homophobic rant.

Just don't tell me straight men would like to suck others off . They don't. And those that do are not straight , they are what they are.

I hate to ruin your little rant, but I'm "straight" enough to be getting married next year. Yet I would be tempted to give oral sex to a man, it's something that intrigues me.

There's no such thing as "gay" or "straight" or "bi", every human is just sexual. Some can be 99.99%, some can be 50%, some can be 0.001%, but nothing is clear cut.
  • Options
    Originally posted by queenmab_roo
    no, you don't have to be gay to be curious. being curious is not about fancying someone, it's about wanting to know what it feels like.

Exactly
  • Options
    There is no such sexuality as curious.

To suck a man off you have to be fairly sexually turned on, unless its a sick bet.
    Its fuckin GAY . Stop skirting it. And stop telling people they are on a high horse when they are simply stating a fact .

So you know alot of closet homosexuals. Good for them and I hope it works out for them what ever happens

It is not a fact, its your opinion, theres a difference.

so what do you pu someone under if they are curious about trying something with the same sex? Maybe later find out they didnt like it afterall?
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Nah. Your either 100% gay, 100% straight or Bi. There is no % for Bi-ness.

well then i don't exist :confused:

i am bi

i fancy men and women, and have slept with both and think both are as good as the other in the sack

i'd still rather be with a bloke than a woman, hence why i'm engaged

so you're still telling me there's no percentage of bi??
  • Options
    Meh...why does there have to be so many labels.

I experimented with a girl. Didn't fancy her, and don't. And am never gonna do it again (just didn't like it.) But that doesn't make me bi (I like MEN, always have, always will as far as I now). Doesn't make me bi-curious cuz I wasn't curious it just happened cuz we were both drunk...

But I don't fine it disgusting. Why should men start being disgusted by the thought of men sucking each other?

I agree that not all men have hidden gay sexual tendancies, and that they would NEVER even consider trying it. But some would.

Also just 'cuz you're bi doesnt mean you have to like men & women 50-50. The ratio could be 90-10, I mean sexuality and emotions are very complex. (I apologise if that's got nothing to do with recents posts 'cuz I stop reading after 2nd page!)

Meh....end of story.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit

Do you have to do it? No. Do you have to watch someone do it? No. So what is so "sickening" and "offensive" about the idea of one man consensually having roal sex with another man?

To be fair, he was talking about himself. He never said he had a problem about gay men themselves.

I also agree with captaincaveman.
    It's easier for people who are bi/curious to say what sexual urges they would have for the same/opposite sex.

Straight people do not have sexual urges for the same sex. If you claim to be straight then secretly would like to get off with the same sex; then you are bisexual. That simple really.
  • Options
    Re: For the men
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Please be honest, would you suck another guy off?

Does your question mean Joe Average or Anyone with Wedding Tackle ... e.g. That Miriam from Sky??

http://www.crisalide-azionetrans.it/Something%20About%20Miriam.jpg
  • Options
    Re: Re: For the men
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Does your question mean Joe Average or Anyone with Wedding Tackle ... e.g. That Miriam from Sky??

http://www.crisalide-azionetrans.it/Something%20About%20Miriam.jpg

I'm not quite sure what you are on about.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    To be fair, he was talking about himself. He never said he had a problem about gay men themselves.

I also agree with captaincaveman.
    It's easier for people who are bi/curious to say what sexual urges they would have for the same/opposite sex.

Straight people do not have sexual urges for the same sex. If you claim to be straight then secretly would like to get off with the same sex; then you are bisexual. That simple really.

so what if someone grows up liking say (a woman liking a man)men but then gets curious as to what it would be like to do thing with a woman. She then decideds that its not really what she thought.
    So does she go from straight to bi to straight again?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by welsh_mosher
    so you're still telling me there's no percentage of bi??

No what I mean is that there is no set % of Bi. You can be mostly straight but every once in a while you prefer someone of the same sex. Or you can be mostly gay but every once in a while you sleep with the opposite sex. Or it can be 50/50.

And as far as I'm concerned there are four "labels"

Straight - Only sleep with the opposite sex

Gay - Only sleep with the same sex

Bi - Sleep with either sex

BiCurios - Sleep with the opposite sex but wouldn't mind trying someone of the same sex.
  • Options
    No what I mean is that there is no set % of Bi. You can be mostly straight but every once in a while you prefer someone of the same sex. Or you can be mostly gay but every once in a while you sleep with the opposite sex. Or it can be 50/50.

And as far as I'm concerned there are four "labels"

Straight - Only sleep with the opposite sex

Gay - Only sleep with the same sex

Bi - Sleep with either sex

BiCurios - Sleep with the opposite sex but wouldn't mind trying someone of the same sex.

Thats what i think.
  • Options

Actually I think I need to change this slighty.

BiCurious - Sleep with the opposite or same sex but wouldn't mind trying someone of the same or opposite sex.

Because you can be gay and wonder what it would be like to sleep with someone of the opposite sex which would make you BiCurious. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    You mean by shouting, and I quote:

Do you have to do it? No. Do you have to watch someone do it? No. So what is so "sickening" and "offensive" about the idea of one man consensually having roal sex with another man? I doubt you are so sanctimonious when you're beating off to teenagelesbianorgy.com.

Nobody is saying you HAVE to liek it, it was an honest question. A simple "no" would have sufficed, without going off on the homophobic rant.

I hate to ruin your little rant, but I'm "straight" enough to be getting married next year. Yet I would be tempted to give oral sex to a man, it's something that intrigues me.

There's no such thing as "gay" or "straight" or "bi", every human is just sexual. Some can be 99.99%, some can be 50%, some can be 0.001%, but nothing is clear cut.

I have tried three times to post my reply to this but the fucking thing keeps saying I am not logged on ! Fuck

So short answer Kermit.
    1. I am not shouting , I am typing. Stop trying to make me look like a mad man !
    2. I am not ranting, i am having an interesting open discussion. Again thats a cheap way to try score points.....
    3. Don't bandwagon and start calling me a homophobic. Read my previous posts before you talk shit. I know how it annoys you when others don't read the full thread before commenting.
    4. It does offend me . Why you ask ?
    well why does it intrigue you ? Why do I like one food not the other> how the shit would I know but it does . Get over it. Its how I am made !
    5 . two men giving each other oral sex is a great thing , if thats what they want. I would never criticise others lives because unlike you I don't think I am better than ant one ! But its not my bag !
    6. Hope you get a chance to suck a mans dick and by all means tell me how it goes but its just not something I could ever want.Its not in MY make up ! Sorry
    7. Please try to be constructive instead of just posting as a band wagoner. Its not like you.
  • Options
    so what if someone grows up liking say (a woman liking a man)men but then gets curious as to what it would be like to do thing with a woman. She then decideds that its not really what she thought.
    So does she go from straight to bi to straight again?!

I think if you are bi you are bi, no matter what the percentages.
    I think curious is NOT straight but perhaps someone with a small amount of Bi tendencies.
    Sex is too simple to classify. If you prefer the love of a man and also enjoy sex with him you are more likely to be more drawn to men, but you may have some bi tendencies to the same sex, try it and decide you wish to stick with dick.

Some are 100 % gay. Some are 100 % straight. I really think that does happen. I think its me ....

That does not make me a gay bashing macho man.....Its just sexual feelings orientation
  • Options
    2. I am not ranting, i am having an interesting open discussion. Again thats a cheap way to try score points.....

HOLY CRAP !! You again with the men sucking men !

Look you are a woman. You are also a Bi sexual. Most women , having a vagina , and through natural hormonal instinct like cock.
    I also believe that its easier for a female ( hetro or not ) to be attracted to other females , simply because women are the fairer sex.
    But men ( unless gay ) have no reason to want anything to do with other mens cocks ........I really can't stress that enough.
    They have nothing to gain from having a man ramming his dick into their mouths, ( unless they are gay and it is to pleasure a lover ) or having another mans cum in your mouth .

RANK !

If I had to suck a dick , it would be mine !! I am thinking of getting ribs removed .....
    And if i had to be involved in a BJ , I would rather recieve.

You say ALOT of men would.....Based on what ?? Thats total crap.
    You say they don't for "fear " of being called gay. IT IS FUCKING GAY !!

Thats the whole idea. Gays do . Hetros ( majority) do not.
    Its not being macho....its just how it is.

Sorry for ranting here but you really must have a warped veiw of the boundaries of sexuality.....

Cant say i agree
  • Options
    Thats what i think.

Me too !! See constructive discussion can win through !
  • Options
    I think if you are bi you are bi, no matter what the percentages.
    I think curious is NOT straight but perhaps someone with a small amount of Bi tendencies.
    Sex is too simple to classify. If you prefer the love of a man and also enjoy sex with him you are more likely to be more drawn to men, but you may have some bi tendencies to the same sex, try it and decide you wish to stick with dick.

Some are 100 % gay. Some are 100 % straight. I really think that does happen. I think its me ....

That does not make me a gay bashing macho man.....Its just sexual feelings orientation

Yes i am bi curious which you said there is no such thing, so what do you label me as?
  • Options
    Cant say i agree

Very good ......hmmm you have kind of got me there ! But to be fair I do mostly make stupid jokes and large exclamations when I am writing on these threads.
    at the time I was refering to you saying I should suck a mans dick on another thread , about drinking your own cum. So i was suprised to see it again a second later as a thread topic ! Ha

Any way I was not serious there. Or at least not AS serious.

When Bongbudda and yourself started making constructive arguements and intelligent points I did drop the bull shit and try to speak on the level.

At that point I had no idea we were really going to get into it and I admit I was a little flippant as is my nature ! Apologies if it came over as an ass
  • Options
    Very good ......hmmm you have kind of got me there ! But to be fair I do mostly make stupid jokes and large exclamations when I am writing on these threads.
    at the time I was refering to you saying I should suck a mans dick on another thread , about drinking your own cum. So i was suprised to see it again a second later as a thread topic ! Ha

Any way I was not serious there. Or at least not AS serious.

When Bongbudda and yourself started making constructive arguements and intelligent points I did drop the bull shit and try to speak on the level.

At that point I had no idea we were really going to get into it and I admit I was a little flippant as is my nature ! Apologies if it came over as an ass

Ok fair enough.
  • Options
    Yes i am bi curious which you said there is no such thing, so what do you label me as?

I did not say it does not exist. A straight person who thinks about sex with the opposite sex IS BI CURIOUS ! Thats what I am saying ! They may not be VERY curious but they do have some tendencies even if they don't act on them.

You do. And thats cool.

I am none of the above so I can only assume I am totally straight, which as I have said already , is not my choice or the most advantageous way to be ! I am limited in who I can have sex with which is a bummer.

Like Bongbudda , I guess a sexual Utopia would be cool . But its not that easy ..
  • Options
    Still seems odd to me that you find the idea of gay consentual sex as repulsive as obviously non-consentual child abuse or sex with animals.
  • Options
    i am drenched in my own sweat from all my " ranting " . So I think I am going to call it a day before some one convinces me that I AM gay after all !

But here is a question. Can Gay men be more macho, ( not appearance) then straight men ? And what is it that makes a REAL man , as far as female attraction goes, in the manly macho sense of it ?

Or should that be a seperate thread ?
  • Options
    I did not say it does not exist.

There is no such sexuality as curious.

Now i am confused, that is the same thing surely?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Still seems odd to me that you find the idea of gay consentual sex as repulsive as obviously non-consentual child abuse or sex with animals.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH ! Listen man, I don't think it is as sick repulsive as child abuse or sex with animals , ( land or sea dwelling ) .

Please read what I am saying.......
    To ME , having sex with another man would be every bit as sickening to my stomach as the concept of child abuse or sex with animals...

For those that do have gay sex , well they are obviously loving it !! And fair balls to them for that. But I am on the other end of the spectrum.

My hormonal make up is just like that.

You may like shrimp....I would vomit if i smelt it !

Hope this is clear.
  • Options
    What do you mean 'being macho' what like opening jars and putting up shelves type macho or not displaying any emotion and being a bastard type macho?

And yes, your sexual preference makes no odds when it comes to that, I've known gay men who were really 'straight' seeming and a straight bloke who was really girly.

What makes a 'real man' well depends on what the woman wants I suppose.
  • Options
    Now i am confused, that is the same thing surely?!

Sorry.

I don't think there is such a sexuality as curious .

I know people are curious and I think that make them BISEXUAL . not curious ! The may be a little curious and never even act on it but that still means they have some bi sexual tendencies in my book.

I am sure thats what you think too....no ?