Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

For the men

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Please be honest, would you suck another guy off?

None of the rest like anal sex or even kissing the guy, just simple oral sex. Would you do it? I believe a lot of men would but dont like to admit it for fear of being called gay.

Comments

• Options
    Would I do it? Under what situation, your question insinuates there is a specific motive.
  • Options
    Re: For the men
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Please be honest, would you suck another guy off?

None of the rest like anal sex or even kissing the guy, just simple oral sex. Would you do it? I believe a lot of men would but dont like to admit it for fear of being called gay.

HOLY CRAP !! You again with the men sucking men !

Look you are a woman. You are also a Bi sexual. Most women , having a vagina , and through natural hormonal instinct like cock.
    I also believe that its easier for a female ( hetro or not ) to be attracted to other females , simply because women are the fairer sex.
    But men ( unless gay ) have no reason to want anything to do with other mens cocks ........I really can't stress that enough.
    They have nothing to gain from having a man ramming his dick into their mouths, ( unless they are gay and it is to pleasure a lover ) or having another mans cum in your mouth .

RANK !

If I had to suck a dick , it would be mine !! I am thinking of getting ribs removed .....
    And if i had to be involved in a BJ , I would rather recieve.

You say ALOT of men would.....Based on what ?? Thats total crap.
    You say they don't for "fear " of being called gay. IT IS FUCKING GAY !!

Thats the whole idea. Gays do . Hetros ( majority) do not.
    Its not being macho....its just how it is.

Sorry for ranting here but you really must have a warped veiw of the boundaries of sexuality.....
  • Options
    Stop ranting - boys do all sorts of strange wierd communal sexual acts that girls would never accept as a matter of everyday life - such as the biscuit game.

Tweetys question is perfectly acceptable
  • Options
    Originally posted by Wyetry
    Stop ranting - boys do all sorts of strange wierd communal sexual acts that girls would never accept as a matter of everyday life - such as the biscuit game.

Tweetys question is perfectly acceptable

I am a 26 yr old man, and I do love sex and appreciate sexuality in general , ..gay , lesbian, bi or straight . But thats a load of bollox. Sorry !
    Men in general do not play gip the biscuit. They may compare cock size as they are going through puberty , and stuff like that, but that is not sexual, merely curiosity etc .

You can't tar hetro men with that shitty urban myth crap !!
    i shower three times a week after training with men , and there is nothing sexual. Men bond better than woman as friends and nakidity has nothing to do with sexual attraction amongst them.

The question Tweety is asking is do hetro men have hidden sexual tendencies . Because to give a BJ the guy would have to be hard indicating sexual attraction, and the other guy isn't sucking it for the good of his health.

And the answer is " Alot" of straight men , are just that, and do NOT swing both ways ..........Thats BI - sexual !!
  • Options
    Its not all that different, you go down on a woman because you want to please her, its a different shape but the aims are the same.

Whatever.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Its not all that different, you go down on a woman because you want to please her, its a different shape but the aims are the same.

Whatever.

Yeah , well said.............if you are bi sexual.
    The idea of fucking an animal up the arse may be offensive to you. It may be much the same , sensation wise, and serve much the same purpose as fucking a girl or guy. That does not mean we are all at it .

In the same way sucking another mans dick offends me and sickens me.

Everyone has to sensitive to the sexuality of gays, lesbians and Bi sexuals. So why the hell not with hetrosexual like me.

It undermines striaight people and sort of edges them towards bi sexuality which i think is bollox.
    I like gay people. I like lesbians and I bi sexuals . But I am none of those and find it offensive when people of other sexual orientation sort of fob off being straight...........
  • Options
    Originally posted by captaincaveman
    Yeah , well said.............if you are bi sexual.
    The idea of fucking an animal up the arse may be offensive to you. It may be much the same , sensation wise, and serve much the same purpose as fucking a girl or guy. That does not mean we are all at it .

In the same way sucking another mans dick offends me and sickens me.

Everyone has to sensitive to the sexuality of gays, lesbians and Bi sexuals. So why the hell not with hetrosexual like me.

It undermines striaight people and sort of edges them towards bi sexuality which i think is bollox.
    I like gay people. I like lesbians and I bi sexuals . But I am none of those and find it offensive when people of other sexual orientation sort of fob off being straight...........

Why does it sicken you? Seems a bit of an over reaction to me, and to compare it to having sex with an animal makes no sense.

I wasnt 'fobbing' off anything as straight or bi or whatever. Because frankly I see those titles as pointless. Who cares who you have sex with?
    Your personality shouldnt revolve around your choice of genital.

And how this thread undermine you being straight? I would suggest your sexuality is very weak if this is going to do that.
  • Options
    I agree with everything captain caveman has said :thumb:

I'm not gay one bit and the thought of sucking a man off just makes me wanna throw up, it repulses me :yuck: I'm straight which means I like women not men.
  • Options
    Seems a bit of an over reaction to me, and to compare it to

Lol yeah , looks like we hit a nerve..............:chin:
  • Options
    Originally posted by *§atania*
    Lol yeah , looks like we hit a nerve..............:chin:

What? I couldnt really care whether your sickened or not. To me it just seems like a pointless thing to get worked up over.

There are SO many more important things that gets my gander up.

I am curious about your idea of 'undermining' you being straight though. How does that work? Gay people tempting you?
  • Options
    I am curious about your idea of 'undermining' you being straight though. How does that work? Gay people tempting you?
    I think I understand what he means, Tweety is suggesting that most straight guys want to suck another guy off, sucking another guy off means your gay imo. So basically Tweety is saying most straight guys are actually gay but they daren't admit it.
  • Options
    What? I couldnt really care whether your sickened or not. To me it just seems like a pointless thing to get worked up over.

What? Me?
    I was agreeing with you that captaincaveman was over-reacting!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *§atania*
    What? Me?
    I was agreeing with you that captaincaveman was over-reacting!

Sorry, I mis-interpreted that. I see what you mean now.

Lickalotapuss; I can sort of see what you mean, but what difference does it make to him being straight, even if Tweety had said "all straight men give good BJ's".

The terms are pointless anyway, people sleep with whoever they fancy, thats all there is to it.
  • Options
    people sleep with whoever they fancy, thats all there is to it.

....and being 100% straight means I fancy women. The thought of another man looking at my knob never mind touching it or sucking on makes me shudder. And that's with fear not anticipation.

The only time I would even consider doing something like that would be if mine or my immediate family's lifes were in danger. And even then I think I could live with the wife losing an arm or something first. ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    The only time I would even consider doing something like that would be if mine or my immediate family's lifes were in danger. And even then I think I could live with the wife losing an arm or something first. ;)

How could you possibly get into a situation where it was a choice of 'suck this dick or I'll cut your wifes arm off'?
  • Options
    Wow fucking calm down, firstly i didnt say straight or bi or gay i just said men!
    Secondly it isnt a load of bull at all, alot of men i know would do it, i dont think this makes them gay i think it makes them curious.
    I am not picking these things out of the fresh air i have actually spoken to people about this so please get off your high horse.

Perhaps the men i know are more open minded than alot of you.
  • Options
    The terms are pointless anyway, people sleep with whoever they fancy, thats all there is to it.
    Exactly, so a straight guy is not going to suck another guy off, because that would make him either gay or bi.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    Exactly, so a straight guy is not going to suck another guy off, because that would make him either gay or bi.

Or curious.

Alot of women get curious & arent given labels so why should men?
  • Options
    I hate the term bi worst of all, it suggests a 50/50 split which never happens.

A bloke could be virtually straight and still experiment.

It wasnt really the fact that you didnt want to that surprised me, more the 'oh god thats sickening' type reaction.
  • Options
    How could you possibly get into a situation where it was a choice of 'suck this dick or I'll cut your wifes arm off'?

Ever been to Dundee? :p;)

But seriously though. Tweety asked if I would ever think about sucking another man off. I would say in a normal circumstances no, never. It would have to be a pretty exceptional circumstance were I would hold another man's joy never mind slobbering over it. :yuck:
  • Options

That was my point, seems no one else thinks so.
  • Options
    nakidity

I think the word you're after is nudity.
    :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Or curious.

Alot of women get curious & arent given labels so why should men?
    There is no such sexuality as curious.

To suck a man off you have to be fairly sexually turned on, unless its a sick bet.
    Its fuckin GAY . Stop skirting it. And stop telling people they are on a high horse when they are simply stating a fact .

So you know alot of closet homosexuals. Good for them and I hope it works out for them what ever happens
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    I think the word you're after is nudity.
    :p

Yep... :(
  • Options

Can you explain "virtually straight" to me. Isn't that another name for Bi or even Bi-curious?

Have I ever thought of sucking another man's cock? Yes. Does it repulse me? Yes. End of.

If I was the kinda person who thought about it alot and wondered what it would be like then I would class myself as Bi-curious. If i do it then Bi. But i don't and have no desire to so I'm 100% hetro sexual.
  • Options

To suck a man off you have to be fairly sexually turned on, unless its a sick bet.
    Its fuckin GAY . Stop skirting it. And stop telling people they are on a high horse when they are simply stating a fact .

So you know alot of closet homosexuals. Good for them and I hope it works out for them what ever happens

So people are 100% gay, 100% straight or totally 50/50?

What I meant by virtually straight was that sexuality is a spectrum, from gay -> straight. Someone can be near one end but still experiment with the other.
  • Options

Listen Bongbudda, you are an intelligent guy and I have read some good posts from you in the past, so don't blow it by trying to paint me as a homophobic. because thats bollox
    And I am not upset or worked up. I am simply firm in my arguement. I love this shit and its nice to have healthy discussion. You obviously agree because you are involved.

The fact is that I had no choice about what I like. Its part of me ! I did not choose which genitals I like, and i can't because I am ONLY attracted to girls. Similarly gay people do not have that choice, or so they claim......Its how you are born.
    I am NOT curious.
    I DO NOT have any gay tendencies.

I really am sorry . I understand that you would prefer a sexual utopia where people just fuck people and who cares. But reality is not that simple !
    There may be a hazey line for sexuality and I admire you for that, you can have alot more choice than me but I am ONLY attracted to females !!

To me having sex with another man is as repulsive as incest, beastiality or peadophilia ! Sorry !

But I do maintain that I would never JUDGE others on their sexual preferences .
    Just don't tell me straight men would like to suck others off . They don't. And those that do are not straight , they are what they are.

I don't like to categorise ,but some things do fall under a heading !
  • Options
    So people are 100% gay, 100% straight or totally 50/50?

What I meant by virtually straight was that sexuality is a spectrum, from gay -> straight. Someone can be near one end but still experiment with the other.

Nah. Your either 100% gay, 100% straight or Bi. There is no % for Bi-ness.
  • Options

no, you don't have to be gay to be curious. being curious is not about fancying someone, it's about wanting to know what it feels like.
  • Options
    [QUOTE Someone can be near one end but still experiment with the other. [/B][/QUOTE]

I can't . Sorry but I can't .

What does that make me ?? Oh thats right, in denial, homophobic, prudish ??