Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

most embaressing erction ever

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    goodvibrations-640x480.gif
  • Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

Family Guy is the best
  • Options
    lol me and my friends used to play a game when we were out , making guys get an erection in the bar..hehe, we were evil
  • Options
    Theres probably a few guys who have had to strip in front of girls who were only wearing their bra and knickers while playing strip poker or something, which could lead to an embaressing erection!
  • Options
    I can remember we had a male PE teacher last year and we were all wearing really short PE skirts and he got this massive hard on...I thought that was pretty sick as some of the girls were only 13. :yuck:
  • Options
    Buses are annoying.

I once heard mates talking behind my back "have you seen how he sits on the bus?" :eek2:

Thank god they don't know.

Must be the vibrations or something but it does my head in (excuse the awful pun) cause it's a bastard to get rid of.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Im so glad i do not have a penis, the amount of time ive felt hornyand been in an awkward place is unbelieveable.

Cant wait till he gets home, i will ask him his most embarrasing moments.

Btw bus vibrations dont do alot for my female parts altho ive heard tht if u have ur clit pierced it feels very nice
    XxX
  • Options
    Originally posted by captaincaveman
    I got a KING horn while serving a mass once in thrid year of secondary school. I was kneeling by the altar real bored and SHAZAM ,.....it arrrived !
    And its like when you are desperatley trying to get rid of something the longer it stays !
    I had to get up and head over to the altar with the wine etc a couple of minutes later sporting a sacreligious root that would have speared Goliath ( Biblical ) ...

Any way s******s , grew into full force laughter and the whole ceremony became a farce !!

That was the end of my career in the church......
    LMFAO that is some funny S**T right thre, sorry for bumping this thread btw but its tooooo funny
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    GOD...I went dancing a while ago and this guy all of a sudden showed up dancing next to me as he got closer I all of a sudden felt his thing rubbing up and down my leg...that was so disgusting
  • Options
    Years ago, after a Sports lesson outside on a rainy day, the guys were back in the changing rooms. A lot of guys went off for showers, during which they made fun of each other's penises. One guy got an erection while in there, and no one ever looked at him in quite the same way again.
  • Options
    Lol, I'm also very glad that I am female.

This one lad in my class was doing sports for our open evening a few weeks back and he got this hard on. All the rest of the week at school every one was taking the piss out of him because they said he was looking at the kids that were coming up to the school. Ha! What makes it funnier is that one of our teachers who rips the piss out of everyone got wind of it and wouldn't let it drop in the science lesson!