Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

most embaressing erction ever

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
whats yours?

and on a side note, what would be the worst possible place to get a RANDOM one? intentionally pervy ones dont count!

mines when i was eyeing up this girl at pub whilst my mate was sitting on my lap - but it was more funny than anything

and worst place could be when your a primary or pre school trainee teacher doing assembly, or at your aunties open coffin funeral as ur saying ur farewell

Comments

• Options
    Probably when I was in my German class in Year 10/11. I used to sit by the radiator and I always used to get asked to hand out the books. And I always got erections for some reason. It was really annoying.
    It's not even like I had a hot teacher, or any class members
  • Options
    A girl mate of mine sat on my lap. Period.
  • Options
    I'm so glad I'm female.

Keep this thread going, it's amusing. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    I'm so glad I'm female.

Keep this thread going, it's amusing. :p

me too...we get away with these things so much better
  • Options
    Girls sit on lads laps with the sole intention of making them have an erection. It's some sort of sport.

Girls are not nice people.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Girls sit on lads laps with the sole intention of making them have an erection. It's some sort of sport.

Girls are not nice people.

I've never sat on a lads' lap thinking oooh it'll give them an erection!

I never thought it was that easy. :blush:
  • Options
    I was slow-dancing with this girl once at a wedding.
  • Options
    I've never sat on a lads' lap thinking oooh it'll give them an erection!

I never thought it was that easy. :blush:

Yeah, right.

Maybe my experience is clouded by the slappers from the all-girls Catholic school we shared a sixth form with :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Yeah, right.

Maybe my experience is clouded by the slappers from the all-girls Catholic school we shared a sixth form with :lol:

no really, i'm not lying.

i've got a new game now. :D:p
  • Options
    Watching rather hot hockey players and having someone male sat on my lap. They were all bending down in their tiny skirts (wearing thongs underneath) to reach the ball, and he thought it was him that was doing it. :|
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Watching rather hot hockey players and having someone male sat on my lap. They were all bending down in their tiny skirts (wearing thongs underneath) to reach the ball, and he thought it was him that was doing it. :|

Sorry, but you've gotta laugh at that one! :lol:
  • Options
    Sorry, but you've gotta laugh at that one! :lol:

Yep you do :lol:

Moral of the story: get your mate off your lap, then ogle the hockey players. :yum:
  • Options
    All our mates went on holiday to Ibiza for my mates 21st. We was all on this beech and one of my male mates had just a towel on, there was some top-less girls rubbing sun cream onto each other, and he had a massive hard on! But he was stainding up, quite near them, their face was a picture:lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Briony
    All our mates went on holiday to Ibiza for my mates 21st. We was all on this beech and one of my male mates had just a towel on, there was some top-less girls rubbing sun cream onto each other, and he had a massive hard on! But he was stainding up, quite near them, their face was a picture:lol:

Ha ha good stuff,

Ive had a few to tell,
    But lads ever notice how you seem to get them getting of a bus for nor reason? Girls something to look out for!
    Is the vibration of the bus that does it,but leads to a few embarressing ones....
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Ha ha good stuff,

Ive had a few to tell,
    But lads ever notice how you seem to get them getting of a bus for nor reason? Girls something to look out for!
    Is the vibration of the bus that does it,but leads to a few embarressing ones....

Goddamn right!! I used to hate that so much on the way home from school! Thank good for big blazers though, cover everything... I also managed to perfect the art of swiftly tucking the untimely occurance under my belt!
  • Options
    In Science when I was about 15. The girl I used to sit next to used tounch me up, one time she started to give me a wank under the table while everyone was looking at the teacher (our desk was at the front). Girl stoped, I ziped back up went to the loo and had a wank. Came back in class sporting a rather good hard on which was totally visable while waiting to get passed my teacher.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    In Sience when I was about 15. The girl I used to sit next with used tounch me up, one time she started to give me a wank under the table while everyone was looking at the teacher (our desk was at the front). Girl stoped, I ziped back up went to the loo and had a wank. Came back in class sporting a rather good hard on which was totally visable while waiting to get passed my teacher.

That's shocking!
  • Options
    Hey, I was 15 & horny.
  • Options
    Hey, I was 15 & horny.

Well I meant the girl more!
  • Options
    In Science when I was about 15. The girl I used to sit next to used tounch me up, one time she started to give me a wank under the table while everyone was looking at the teacher (our desk was at the front). Girl stoped, I ziped back up went to the loo and had a wank. Came back in class sporting a rather good hard on which was totally visable while waiting to get passed my teacher.

Ha yeah I remember the days... but I'm surprised the girl did it! This mate of mine who was in my class must have been the horniest bloke I've ever come across. We were only 14 and he was always slipping his hand under the table and trying to do stuff..he really didn't care who was watching. If that failed he'd grab girls hands and shove them against his crotch. You had to literally slap his hands out the way but he was so forceful, would probably get done for assault now! I would say he's changed but he's still exactly the same at 20, apart from he gets a slap in the face.
  • Options
    I guy in my RE class got caught by our reeeeeaaaallllly fit female teacher having a wank in the back of class
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    wow...how romantic!
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    do tell
  • Options
    Originally posted by swank
    Yeh, and the two lads sitting next to them guessed and got extremely grossed out.

Mmmm, fishy goodness :yum:

Is this really the place to be bitching about people? Oh, it appears it is.
  • Options
    Taken bra shopping with a mate in La Senza. For whatever reason said mate decides to come out of changing room sporting the bra she was trying on asking my opinion. I'm not even attracted to the girl but ended up with an erection, don't think she noticed hopefully, and I hope that the various women giving me evils anyway in the shop didnt notice either..
  • Options
    I remember I kinda nodded off in a meeting at work once and woke up with a semi. Lucky we were all behind desks or that could have been really embaressing. The things you have to think about to get them to go away. :o
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    Tell ya what lads; this thread has really made my day. Cheers!! :D
    Times like this, makes me thankfully I aint a fella... hehe