Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Stop!!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by J
    If your going against the tide then your probably doing Ok. People tend to follow each other like sheep, that doesn't mean there's a shepard or that they are moving in the right direction.
    Just because society isn't "prim & proper" why do you feel that it's a good thing and that you should just go along with them?

That still makes no motherfucking sense.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaptin pikarrrd
    That still makes no motherfucking sense.

Oh lawd. Don't get us started on you, then.
  • Options
    Leave me alone. What the fuck have I done to you?
  • Options
    Kaptin Personality Disorder.

Viewing my words as bad when they werent meant that way is of course your prerogative, but youre wrong, and unless you are osama bin laden, then I can assure you that not everyone is out to get you.
    You are a delusional paranoid and you need help.
    Hopefully youll seek it yourself before they take you away.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    Kaptin Personality Disorder.

Viewing my words as bad when they werent meant that way is of course your prerogative, but youre wrong, and unless you are osama bin laden, then I can assure you that not everyone is out to get you.

Heh, OK. :rolleyes:
    You are a delusional paranoid and you need help.
    Hopefully youll seek it yourself before they take you away. [/B]

I don't need any help. Only the downfall of others.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    Cos your saying i've been rude/ un-tolerant to you and I would like you to show me where.

You've been rude because you tell me to 'take it' when you go about so happy and do what the shit you want.

Who the heck are you to say a person should 'live' with being unhappy? Why should them alleving that unhappiness bother or harm you?

If all you people have happy lifestyles, then you really have no right to deny others' it. You have no special right to ]ANYTHING.
  • Options
    KP noone is trying to deny you happiness. I dont know where youve got that from. Noone here has said or implied that they wish you to be unhappy.
    You need to find happiness without hurting other people though because that just creates more problems.
    You need to learn to get along with other people, unless you plan on living the life of a hermit on a desert island somewhere.
    It really helps if you can learn to integrate and not be so bitter towards other people.
  • Options

Oh piss off and get your pussy.

erm...yeah sorry there was a bottle of jack daniels wallowing in me at that point in time, but still that was a bit harsh
  • Options
    That's a very Apergers'-like view on life - an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. As is "nothing is wrong with me, something is wrong with everyone else", which you didn't actually say, but that is how every single person is perceiving this as. That doesn't make it true however, because it's all perceptive. ;)

:cool: :rolleyes: - if you understand nothing else, you'll undersand that.

Go see a doctor, but I hope that you don't see a "paki" because I know how much you dislike them, sole liber. :)

I do look forward to your response. :cool: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio

I do look forward to your response. :cool: :rolleyes:

Oh please doc........dont encourage him :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by evil_dave
    erm...yeah sorry there was a bottle of jack daniels wallowing in me at that point in time, but still that was a bit harsh

You think I give a shit?
  • Options
    That's a very Apergers'-like view on life - an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. As is "nothing is wrong with me, something is wrong with everyone else", which you didn't actually say, but that is how every single person is perceiving this as. That doesn't make it true however, because it's all perceptive. ;)

Sorry son, tell people in the Middle East who crave revenge attacks that they have 'Apergers' -like views. Human nature is human nature, deal with it.
    :cool: :rolleyes: - if you understand nothing else, you'll undersand that.

Why should my usage of smilies bother you? I am who I am. You cannot even control what I use anyhow.
    Go see a doctor, but I hope that you don't see a "paki" because I know how much you dislike them, sole liber. :)

I do look forward to your response. :cool: :rolleyes: [/B]

So what if I used that word? What are you going to do about it?
    Oh please doc........dont encourage him

Encourage what? If you're a grown woman, why don't you use proper grammar, punctuation and syntax?
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    KP noone is trying to deny you happiness. I dont know where youve got that from. Noone here has said or implied that they wish you to be unhappy.

Telling someone to 'live with' an unhappy state isn't warranted. I deserve an apology for that.
    You need to find happiness without hurting other people though because that just creates more problems.

Huh? Then people shouldn't harm me then. I wouldn't harm anybody then.
    You need to learn to get along with other people, unless you plan on living the life of a hermit on a desert island somewhere.
    It really helps if you can learn to integrate and not be so bitter towards other people. [/B]

Bitter towards whom? Sorry but I don't have to like anyone. No one has to like me. Respect is earned after all. It's not my problem if people are too great pussies to understand that. They need a slap to toughen them up.
  • Options
    Encourage what? If you're a grown woman, why don't you use proper grammar, punctuation and syntax?

You need an attitude OVERHAUL! Really. It stinks. Much like your view on life - "They harm me, so I harm them!" What the fuck are you on? "Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth!" The world still exists without you. Not EVERYONE will cast you a dirty look and have ulterior motives. However; on these boards you are just a narrow minded crackpot who no one has any respect for. I'd suggest to pack it up and move it onto people who are likeminded as you.

Good luck on finding them. I think you and every stupid, evil parasite of a ruler in present and past history would get on splendidly. Recent timed people don't have patience for you if you chuck any sort of compassion in their face.

You've got paranoia coming out your ears and arse. I pity people like you who are SO petrified of people taking a rise out of them for nothing but a self satisifying gratification on demeaning you, when all they want to do is help. Until you stop talking to your tonsils, and PULL..yes..PULL your head out your arse so you can SEE reality you might get somewhere.

You seem educated enough; just no common sense or compassion for human kind. No wonder you can't get on with your parents. Or anyone else for that matter.
  • Options

lmfao..........:lol::lol:

nowt wrong with my grammar, you just cant understand what im saying to you. But hey its ok, just dont get yourself wound up about it......im not :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    You need an attitude OVERHAUL! Really. It stinks. Much like your view on life - "They harm me, so I harm them!" What the fuck are you on? "Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth!" The world still exists without you. Not EVERYONE will cast you a dirty look and have ulterior motives. However; on these boards you are just a narrow minded crackpot who no one has any respect for. I'd suggest to pack it up and move it onto people who are likeminded as you.

Good luck on finding them. I think you and every stupid, evil parasite of a ruler in present and past history would get on splendidly. Recent timed people don't have patience for you if you chuck any sort of compassion in their face.

You've got paranoia coming out your ears and arse. I pity people like you who are SO petrified of people taking a rise out of them for nothing but a self satisifying gratification on demeaning you, when all they want to do is help. Until you stop talking to your tonsils, and PULL..yes..PULL your head out your arse so you can SEE reality you might get somewhere.

You seem educated enough; just no common sense or compassion for human kind. No wonder you can't get on with your parents. Or anyone else for that matter.

Heh!! :cool: (I USED IT! BITE ME!!!)

What compassion?

Has ANYBODY in this thread explicitly stated theuy understand what is happening to me? No.

All I have had is people saying 'I must deal with it'. Why? Some things in life are beyond your control, yes, but only things which have no apparent or rational problem. My dilemma does not. As I said earlier, you people have no right to say I can't be happy in my life, when most of YOU are. I'm sure if you had a dilemma, then you wouldn't want people to tell you to 'take it'. Especially when you can perceive a solution to it (is that 'treating people as you wish to be treated then?? :lol: )
  • Options
    Heh!! :cool: (I USED IT! BITE ME!!!)

What compassion?

Has ANYBODY in this thread explicitly stated theuy understand what is happening to me? No.

All I have had is people saying 'I must deal with it'. Why? Some things in life are beyond your control, yes, but only things which have no apparent or rational problem. My dilemma does not. As I said earlier, you people have no right to say I can't be happy in my life, when most of YOU are. I'm sure if you had a dilemma, then you wouldn't want people to tell you to 'take it'. Especially when you can perceive a solution to it (is that 'treating people as you wish to be treated then?? :lol: )

Compassion that people are giving you GOOD advice and taking the time to reply and say "yada yada, you COULD do this!" Even if you didn't want to, a polite "Ok, well it's not how I want to deal with the scenario - but thanks anyways" wouldn't go a miss. Either way you just question things as if to say "WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME THIS!!!" We're not anyone. Stop being so bloody defensive. We're not a ruddy mob who's gonna patrol their way down to your house and lynch you. Good idea, the way your attitude is proving.

No we don't know the situation you're in. Personally, I don't care. It's not our business, nor is it for you to ask how good our relationship is with our parents/whether we earn respect in fancy ways or not. WHAT BUSINESS IS IT OF YOURS! We can be as bloody cheeky and defensive as you mate. What are you hoping to gain from this thread? Enlighten me, please.
  • Options
    Telling someone to 'live with' an unhappy state isn't warranted. I deserve an apology for that.

Huh? Then people shouldn't harm me then. I wouldn't harm anybody then.

Bitter towards whom? Sorry but I don't have to like anyone. No one has to like me. Respect is earned after all. It's not my problem if people are too great pussies to understand that. They need a slap to toughen them up.

If you walk around expecting everyone to hate you then they will; walk around expecting everyone to like you and they will (unless you're an arrogant prick).

You don't have to deal with it, but if you want to be happy then you have to work for it. It doesn't come as standard. Abusing the people trying to help you (people on here, psychiatrists, nurses, whoever) isn't part of helping yourself.
  • Options
    Compassion that people are giving you GOOD advice and taking the time to reply and say "yada yada, you COULD do this!" Even if you didn't want to, a polite "Ok, well it's not how I want to deal with the scenario - but thanks anyways" wouldn't go a miss. Either way you just question things as if to say "WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME THIS!!!" We're not anyone. Stop being so bloody defensive. We're not a ruddy mob who's gonna patrol their way down to your house and lynch you. Good idea, the way your attitude is proving.

heh, whatever.

No we don't know the situation you're in. Personally, I don't care. It's not our business, nor is it for you to ask how good our relationship is with our parents/whether we earn respect in fancy ways or not. WHAT BUSINESS IS IT OF YOURS! We can be as bloody cheeky and defensive as you mate. What are you hoping to gain from this thread? Enlighten me, please.

Why is a thread about parents of any relevance or consequence? You're not making much sense.
  • Options
    heh, whatever.

Typical. You just proved my point. You have a shitty attitude. You're too far stuck in your crappy world to accept reality. YOU SADDOOOOOOOO! Worst. ATTITUDE. EVAR. [/comic book guy]

Why is a thread about parents of any relevance or consequence? You're not making much sense.

IT'S YOUR FUCKING THREAD! You tell ME!

YOU TELL ME WHAT RELEVANCE IS IT TO YOU YOU CRACKPOT WHETHER PEOPLE GET ON WITH THEIR PARENTS! FUCKING A! WHAT PILLS ARE YOU OOOOON!? I'm getting wound up now. BRA FUCKING VO!
  • Options
    Especially when you can perceive a solution to it (is that 'treating people as you wish to be treated then?? :lol: )

You've been given a solution, and you've chosen not to take the advice given, so what exactly do you want? I'm not dictating anything to you, telling you what to do, or any other complaints you've come up with over the years, I'm just asking.

And yes, you do reserve the right not to reply, if you'd rather mock those trying to help you and dig yourself a bigger (proverbial) hole.

Oh, and don't be so pathetic as to compare Mummy and Daddy not giving you enough pocket money to people being brutally murdered in the Middle East.

All you seem to want is an argument, rather than a solution. And whether that is true or not, as everything is subjective in your opinion, I believe it, and many others appear to believe it.
  • Options

YOU TELL ME WHAT RELEVANCE IS IT TO YOU YOU CRACKPOT WHETHER PEOPLE GET ON WITH THEIR PARENTS! FUCKING A! WHAT PILLS ARE YOU OOOOON!? I'm getting wound up now. BRA FUCKING VO!

This is what hes after.........so dont let him win. He likes to see people argue with him, the person gets a telling off and normally he ends up banned.....then comes back as someone else.

I just find him highly amusing.......although once upon a time I gave him the same as you just did.
    Now I just piss myself laughing at the silly fool :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Monocrat is one of The Site's resident crackpots.
  • Options
    You've been given a solution, and you've chosen not to take the advice given, so what exactly do you want? I'm not dictating anything to you, telling you what to do, or any other complaints you've come up with over the years, I'm just asking.

Asking what?
    And yes, you do reserve the right not to reply, if you'd rather mock those trying to help you and dig yourself a bigger (proverbial) hole.

Pfft..I don't call that 'help'.

Oh, and don't be so pathetic as to compare Mummy and Daddy not giving you enough pocket money to people being brutally murdered in the Middle East.

Well it proves your notion wrong. People who believe in revenge don't have 'Aspergers'.
    All you seem to want is an argument, rather than a solution. And whether that is true or not, as everything is subjective in your opinion, I believe it, and many others appear to believe it. [/B]

People do see things differently. You dispute that?
  • Options
    Please KP, can you just answer me one thing, properly without turning it into anything sarcastic etc. Just a simple answer.
    Do you talk to people in real life the same way that you talk to people on here?
  • Options
    Asking what? [/B]

What you want from this thread? If you could reply without sarcasm, I'd appreciate it. :)

"Treat others as you'd like to be treated" is a good philosophy. However, you disagree. What you have to ask yourself is why the people who believe this have friends and why you don't.
  • Options
    [Please KP, can you just answer me one thing, properly without turning it into anything sarcastic etc. Just a simple answer.
    Do you talk to people in real life the same way that you talk to people on here?[/quote]

I don't. Not all of the time.
  • Options
    What you want from this thread? If you could reply without sarcasm, I'd appreciate it. :)

"Treat others as you'd like to be treated" is a good philosophy. However, you disagree. What you have to ask yourself is why the people who believe this have friends and why you don't.

Good try. :rolleyes: It won't work though.
  • Options

What do you think I was trying to do?
  • Options

Get a grip you absolute fruitcake.

If you constantly look for the worst in people, then that's exactly what you'll find. Then if you keep up all this "if they harm me, I'll harm them" shite, then you're never going to be content.

Take the initative and do something about it. I dunno if you need counselling or whatever, but you really need to overhaul the attitude, son.
This discussion has been closed.