Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Stop!!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by kaptin pikarrrd
    What soap?

The soap your daddys will make you pick up when you go jail for distroying the people who dont agree with you.
  • Options
    Who doesn't agree with me? And my 'daddy' is in no jail!
  • Options
    I dont mean your father, I mean the daddys that will make you their bitch
  • Options
    What the fuck are you talking about?

If I destroy anyone they deserve it.
  • Options
    Sorry Mr Judge, No one told me that murder was illigal
  • Options
    Who said anything about murder?
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Who said anything about murder?

'Tis the principle ¬_¬
  • Options
    What principle?

If you people think they have a right to harm me, I have a right to harm them. That's they way things always worked.
  • Options
    What the fuck are you talking about?

If I destroy anyone they deserve it.

But will you 'destroy' somebody? Or are you just bluffing?

It's easy to say you're gonna get revenge, but don't present unless you intend to deliver :p

What did they do to ya anyway... Beat you up?
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    But will you 'destroy' somebody? Or are you just bluffing?
    I have a right to do it.
    It's easy to say you're gonna get revenge, but don't present unless you intend to deliver :p

Huh?

People may be you up. Not me.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    I have a right to do it.

2 Words;

Bull. Shit.
  • Options
    I have a right to do it.

No one has the right to harm anyone. If they harm you, get the feds on them. If you harm them your just as bad as they are.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit

We stole his dinner money, so he's crying about it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    No one has the right to harm anyone. If they harm you, get the feds on them. If you harm them your just as bad as they are.

I don't believe that. Eye for an eye; tooth for a tooth.
  • Options

That be biblical ya know
  • Options

What the hell has this thread got to do with the relationship forum anyway?

Man... you're obsessed with people's rights...

And no... People don't beat me up.

Go back to sleep, or at least take your medication.
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    That kind of struggle is always an honourable one, everyone seems to be passing you in the other direction, but you keep soldiering on in the direction your heart tells you to.
    :)

Huh?
  • Options
    What the hell has this thread got to do with the relationship forum anyway?

Why shouldn't it?
    Man... you're obsessed with people's rights...

And no... People don't beat me up.

Go back to sleep, or at least take your medication. [/B]

Medication? You're the disabled one, not me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    That be biblical ya know

Is it? It's still apt.
  • Options
    Kaptin pikkard, I dont know what youre like in real life, but if youre like the way you are on here, then you seem to alienate people even when theyre trying to be friendly.
    You are sarcastic to people who are trying to be nice, and if anyone gives an opinion you dont agree with, then your reply is usually rude.
    It makes people wonder why they even bothered.
    Nobody has to be friends with people they dont get on with, and the way you come across makes you seem quite a difficult person to understand/like.
    It seems like you are wondering why people treat you in a certain way, but on the other hand you are practically asking to be treated in that way. Its a vicious circle.

I do think you need to look into the possiblity of mild aspergers. Theres no shame in it, and it might answer a few of your questions.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    Kaptin pikkard, I dont know what youre like in real life, but if youre like the way you are on here, then you seem to alienate people even when theyre trying to be friendly.

No one here is trying to be friendly.
    You are sarcastic to people who are trying to be nice, and if anyone gives an opinion you dont agree with, then your reply is usually rude.

It's rude because they deserve it. They only give that opinion because they want to fuck me up. Me being happy doesn't hamr them.
    It makes people wonder why they even bothered.
    Nobody has to be friends with people they dont get on with, and the way you come across makes you seem quite a difficult person to understand/like.

Of course no one has to like anybody else. Give me some new news....
    It seems like you are wondering why people treat you in a certain way, but on the other hand you are practically asking to be treated in that way. Its a vicious circle.
    They start it, they should finish it.
    I do think you need to look into the possiblity of mild aspergers. Theres no shame in it, and it might answer a few of your questions. [/B]

Bullshit. I've got no mental problems. Someone should PROVE that I have according to established reasoning.
  • Options
    KP. People ARE trying to be nice. I can see it, other people can see it but you seem to think otherwise. I was trying to be nice too. I have no ill feeling towards you at all. People have tried to empathise with you, and you have as good as given them the finger for even bothering.
    Maybe some people who have replied here would have warranted you to give a rude reply, but not everyone, and you have just done it regardless of whether they deserved it. If you think everyones out to get you, then Id suggest you are actually paranoid.
    You say of course nobody has to like anybody else, but you were the one that originally started this thread, seeming pissed off at people who you feel dislike you.
    I dont think it is necessarily the other people that start the cycle off either. I think it is very possibly your attitude that encourages people to treat you in a certain way, therefore you start the cycle and only you can break it.
    The choice is yours.

I cant Prove you have a mental health problem. Its not one of those things that is easily proveable, even by professionals.
    All we can go by, is what the evidence points to.
    Theres not very many things in life that are as black and white as you wish them to be.
    I wish you success in finding your own answers but please dont feel that everyones out to get you, as theyre not.
    Weve all got our own lives to lead. which doesnt involve making things hard for other people, despite what you appear to believe.
  • Options
    KP. People ARE trying to be nice. I can see it, other people can see it but you seem to think otherwise. I was trying to be nice too. I have no ill feeling towards you at all. People have tried to empathise with you, and you have as good as given them the finger for even bothering.

So? Some things in life are tough. Deal with it.
    Maybe some people who have replied here would have warranted you to give a rude reply, but not everyone, and you have just done it regardless of whether they deserved it. If you think everyones out to get you, then Id suggest you are actually paranoid.

It's true.
    You say of course nobody has to like anybody else, but you were the one that originally started this thread, seeming pissed off at people who you feel dislike you.
    I dont think it is necessarily the other people that start the cycle off either. I think it is very possibly your attitude that encourages people to treat you in a certain way, therefore you start the cycle and only you can break it.
    The choice is yours.

What choice? Other people harm me, so I harm them back.
    I cant Prove you have a mental health problem. Its not one of those things that is easily proveable, even by professionals.
    All we can go by, is what the evidence points to.
    Theres not very many things in life that are as black and white as you wish them to be.

Of course things in life are subjective. But mental illness is not. Medical science is based on rational research.

I wish you success in finding your own answers but please dont feel that everyones out to get you, as theyre not.
    Weve all got our own lives to lead. which doesnt involve making things hard for other people, despite what you appear to believe.

I don't believe that.
  • Options
    By the sounds of all the bullshit you are spurting it sounds like you need to deal with it. No wonder people harm you if you act like this in real life......what a nob.
  • Options

See what I mean?
    youre rude. I dont deserve for you to be rude and abrupt with me after given you my time and listened to what you have said. Ive answered your questions with kindness and now youre making out as if its ME whos got a problem that I need to deal with just for attempting to understand your problem.
  • Options
    Other people harm me, so I harm them back.

Grow up, you sound like a 6 yr old kid in the school playground !!!

you need to deal with it, you need to 'think' that your bigger than them and that you can walk away from it instead of having to keep punishing people.

Rainbows right you are very rude !!!
  • Options
    Oh dear monocrat. I wonder sometimes why you even bother asking people for help and advice.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    Oh dear monocrat. I wonder sometimes why you even bother asking people for help and advice.
    It's probably the part of him that understands he has a problem that asks. But then the rest of him doesn't let him take the advice.
    Either that, or he just wants to piss people off.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    By the sounds of all the bullshit you are spurting it sounds like you need to deal with it. No wonder people harm you if you act like this in real life......what a nob.

Heh, I'm no 'nob'!
  • Options
    See what I mean?
    youre rude. I dont deserve for you to be rude and abrupt with me after given you my time and listened to what you have said. Ive answered your questions with kindness and now youre making out as if its ME whos got a problem that I need to deal with just for attempting to understand your problem.

Sorry, but things are subjective (as you claimed to tell me). If I wish to view you comments as bad, then that's my prerogative.
    you need to deal with it, you need to 'think' that your bigger than them and that you can walk away from it instead of having to keep punishing people.

Oh cram it.

Heh, I don't.
This discussion has been closed.