Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Stop!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Before anyone calls me mad, there is a big conspiracy against me. My dad says I'm imagining it, but he can't prove me wrong. He can't explain why he tells me it's wrong to harm others when others are the reason I have few friends now (thus harming me).

Why do people tell me to be humble and not enjoy myself when they go to bard every weekend? Would it be wrong for me to destroy them? They destroyed me!

Comments

• Options
    what shit have you been smoking, pass it over this way :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by David Grohl

3's!
  • Options

I'm not into drugs!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaptin pikarrrd
    I'm not into drugs!!

it was meant as a joke, i just havent a clue what you mean?
  • Options
    Re: Stop!!
    Before anyone calls me mad, there is a big conspiracy against me. My dad says I'm imagining it, but he can't prove me wrong. He can't explain why he tells me it's wrong to harm others when others are the reason I have few friends now (thus harming me).

Why do people tell me to be humble and not enjoy myself when they go to bard every weekend? Would it be wrong for me to destroy them? They destroyed me!

Holy shit man !! Not taking the piss or any thing but that sounds like a caption from the old testiment !! Explain what you mean if you need help !! It sounds like the kind of issue the Cavey would love to have a lash at !
  • Options

Likewise.
  • Options

What I mean?

I'm tired of people telling me that I must be 'prim and proper' when they are not and when society is not. I'm tired of people telling me that certain things are wrong and cannot substantiate their arguments.

I'm tired of being punished for childhood. I'm tired of being mentally behind others.

I know some sod in this thread should say I should 'live with it'. Why should I? I don't harm you nor violate your rights; who are you to say how I should conduct myself? Who are you to tell me I should 'live with it' when you get pussy/dick all the time, have so many friends, have relatively few problems in life (shit, tell people in Darfur you have a hard life). In relation to that last comment, who are you to be hypocritical?
  • Options
    okay...i am still a little bit confused with what you're talking about...

but if it's pissing you off so much when people tell you to be 'prim and proper" why don't you tell them to piss off and let you be who you are??? just be yourself and if "prim and proper" is not you..... then don't do it.... you'll find enough people who will love that you're not proper and will not tell you to be.
  • Options
    Ok then. :cool: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    wow....
    are you bipolar or something??
  • Options
    No I have no mental problems.
  • Options
    well..
    hmm...

all i can say is that im glad whatever it was that was making you so angry is solvable... and that you're no longer angry... because you're scary when you are like this -->:mad:

**trembles in fear*
  • Options
    How do you feel you are mentally behind others?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Angel121077
    well..
    hmm...

all i can say is that im glad whatever it was that was making you so angry is solvable... and that you're no longer angry... because you're scary when you are like this -->:mad:

**trembles in fear*

Heh, I don't know what that means.
  • Options
    What I mean?

I'm tired of people telling me that I must be 'prim and proper' when they are not and when society is not. I'm tired of people telling me that certain things are wrong and cannot substantiate their arguments.

I'm tired of being punished for childhood. I'm tired of being mentally behind others.

I know some sod in this thread should say I should 'live with it'. Why should I? I don't harm you nor violate your rights; who are you to say how I should conduct myself? Who are you to tell me I should 'live with it' when you get pussy/dick all the time, have so many friends, have relatively few problems in life (shit, tell people in Darfur you have a hard life). In relation to that last comment, who are you to be hypocritical?
    then dont be prim and proper grow your hair get a tattoo smoke a jopint drink a bottle of jack daniels shag 6 chicks in one night enjoy yourlife, (For more ideas read "Motley Crue- The Dirt")
  • Options
    You have Aspergers don't you? I think it was you who said you had it and if this is the case then there's no way you're behind others... I mean one of my best mates has Aspergers and he's a friggin' genius! Put him on a PC and he works wonders, he's also a very interesting person to talk to.

As for hurting people... Sweeping ethics aside, going out for revenge won't solve the situation and it could end up with you getting hurt, or behind bars.

He finds coping with Aspergers hard at times because of the social aspects. But then the friends he has a few friends who are good to him.

Being popular isn't that great... When I was most popular was possibly when I felt most lonely because the majority of people were tag alongs... People I smoked pot with and went drinking with. But none were that close... I also know what it's like to be unpopular, that sucks too.

AS for punishment, actions have consequences yeah... But mistakes are made to be learnt from. :yes:
  • Options
    Heh, I don't know what that means.

yeah.. it's okay.. most people don't know what i mean
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    You have Aspergers don't you? I think it was you who said you had it and if this is the case then there's no way you're behind others... I mean one of my best mates has Aspergers and he's a friggin' genius! Put him on a PC and he works wonders, he's also a very interesting person to talk to.

I don't have Asperger's and I am behind others. Someone else should be the last person to know everything. That doesn't harm you if it isn't the case, so quit the 'live with it' comments.
    As for hurting people... Sweeping ethics aside, going out for revenge won't solve the situation and it could end up with you getting hurt, or behind bars.

Sorry, hun but 'ethics' are rescinded in this instance.
    He finds coping with Aspergers hard at times because of the social aspects. But then the friends he has a few friends who are good to him.

Being popular isn't that great... When I was most popular was possibly when I felt most lonely because the majority of people were tag alongs... People I smoked pot with and went drinking with. But none were that close... I also know what it's like to be unpopular, that sucks too.

I have no desire to be 'popular'. That's just for teen pricks, not me.
    AS for punishment, actions have consequences yeah... But mistakes are made to be learnt from. :yes:

Huh? I never knew that before! :rolleyes:
    then dont be prim and proper grow your hair get a tattoo smoke a jopint drink a bottle of jack daniels shag 6 chicks in one night enjoy yourlife, (For more ideas read "Motley Crue- The Dirt")

Oh piss off and get your pussy.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hops
    How do you feel you are mentally behind others?

It's a simple fact. And no fuck wit here can tell me others. Being equal doesn't harm you, so you have no rational reason to oppose it.

I want pussy like everyone else. I don't know what everybody else does to deserve it.
  • Options
    What I mean?

Theres a difference between being prim and propper and being civil to people.
    Yes, life is hard. And I'm going to say live with it. Because ya know what, I had to so why shouldnt you. Ive not had an easy life. I spent the first 16 years of my life with no friends, getting no dick, I've had a hard fucking life so far but its never gonna be easy so you just have to deal with it.
    Your right, I'm no one to you. I have no right to tell you what to do. I can give you as much advice as I can but thats it. Its up to you to take it.
  • Options
    OK. :rolleyes:

Someone seeking to improve their life without harming anyone shouldn't vex you. Live with that!!
  • Options
    OK. :rolleyes:

Someone seeking to improve their life without harming anyone shouldn't vex you. Live with that!!

Pardon? I would live with it if I understod what you were talking about. Oh and btw I know how you feel with the whole being behind people mentally.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    Pardon?

I said that someone improving their life shouldn't vex you.
    I would live with it if I understod what you were talking about.

Understand what? That you've had a 'hard life' and you're telling me to be civil? You haven't been civil thus far!!!

Oh and btw I know how you feel with the whole being behind people mentally.

You do? Quaint.
  • Options
    I said that someone improving their life shouldn't vex you.

Yes....Who's vexing? Who's improving? I'm not doing either.

Understand what? That you've had a 'hard life' and you're telling me to be civil? You haven't been civil thus far!!!
    I have as it goes. I've been nice, not a mean word in sight:) I havent told you to fuck off and die, so I've been civil.

You do? Quaint.
    Was just trying to let you know I know how you feel. Sorry I thought you were asking for advice. I couldnt offer any on this so I thought I'd let you I find it hard an all. Wont bother again.
  • Options
    Yes....Who's vexing? Who's improving? I'm not doing either.

Heh, I doubt it.
    I have as it goes. I've been nice, not a mean word in sight:) I havent told you to fuck off and die, so I've been civil.

You haven't.
    Was just trying to let you know I know how you feel. Sorry I thought you were asking for advice. I couldnt offer any on this so I thought I'd let you I find it hard an all. Wont bother again. [/B]

Ok. :cool:
  • Options
    Why did you post this if your just being a dick to everyone that replys? You go on about how you dont like it when people are rude to you and make you feel exclued yet you do the same yourself. Treat people how you would like to be treated, takes a while but they get the message eventually.
  • Options
    Heh, I doubt it.

You haven't.

Doubt what?

I havent been nice or I havent told you to fuck off and die?
    Stop confusing me.
  • Options
    Why did you post this if your just being a dick to everyone that replys? You go on about how you dont like it when people are rude to you and make you feel exclued yet you do the same yourself. Treat people how you would like to be treated, takes a while but they get the message eventually.

Sorry I don't follow any 'biblical ethics' in treating people as I wish to be treated.

And I never stated that people are 'rude' to me!
  • Options
    Doubt what?

I havent been nice or I havent told you to fuck off and die?
    Stop confusing me.

I don't think you've been 'nice'. :lol: Sorry, but people think differently from you.

I can take it though!
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I don't think you've been 'nice'. :lol: Sorry, but people think differently from you.

I can take it though!

Your a complete fucking cunt. I hope one of the mods gets some common sense and bans your lame fucking arse. Tosser.

So how about you stop being a cunt to people who are friendly and willing to help people, and be a cunt to me. I'd enjoy it.
This discussion has been closed.