Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mother "Has Sex" With Son...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    We pray she adopted him, or was a step mum.
    I'm not bothered, I'd think it was a bit off, but if she was pretty fine then hey whatever floats his boat.

I mean if some of you were my mum, I wouldn't leave the house :naughty:

ps: I don't care if you'd have given both at no more than years old. Shut up.
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    oh look, another intelligent comment from z0ma :rolleyes:

OMGZ!

You learnt the skills of trying to put people down, but failing miserably. Bless.

Next time you wish to grace our presence with an 'uber-intelligent comment', think twice, non? :cool:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity
    Has little to do with anything. Point is, next time I decide to have a problem with a choice that someone has made, see how many people start trying to bitch at me to no affect.

Pull your tongue out of his arsehole, you fucking dink.

Has little to do with anything. Point is, do you serious think any self respecting person would consider for over the demi-second having sex with their own parents?

You pull the excuse that to some perople it's natural, like it's meant to be. It's like drawing the cannibal card. See, 99.9% of people, metion cannibals and they'll immidieately gag or pull some gay-ass face signalling "Eww. Gross.", yet I'm unnaturally intruiged by the subject and debate wheter it would be worth a try at some point.

However, Capactiy - this is, under no circumstancers a legitamate reason to have consensual sex with your parents.

Non-consensual is fine, obviously. If you want any rohypnol let me know. I'm sure your mother would appreciate a jolly good rodgering.

And chaos, drop the 'I'm so uberly-cool I just have to, by law, give my opinion on every other fucker who happens to frequent these boards act'. Itdon't suit you love. Stick to the stoner homoseuxal act, that suits you too a tee. :yeees:
  • Options
    How does that have little to do with anything? I was explaining my initial point which you seem to have overlooked somewhat. Sometimes, just some, it pays to not try and be funny in every post.

I 'pull the excuse'? I point it out that it's 'meant to be' natural? Not at all. I guess I can't explain any better than I've already tried. And I never gave too much of a shit anyway, just thought it wouldn't hurt to try and make some of you see the bigger picture.

If you told me you'd opt for an arm over a tuna-sandwich, I wouldn't pull the fag-face. If you're curious about stuff like that, is it so hard to believe that a bloke somewhere is curious about fucking his own Mom?.. Each person knows what they think is acceptable. Actually, how can a thought not be acceptable? It's only not acceptable to the rest of society. Each person knows what they have and don't have a problem with* - Myself, I don't know how anyone can sex their own Mom, but no doubt he does.

Just got to look at it from other peoples views. Next time someone pulls a face when you tell them that, eat them. But if we ever get trapped in an igloo, me and you, you and me; I'm not sleeping in the same room as you. ;o

The 'fuck-my-own-Mom' jokes are getting tired.
  • Options
    Sick. she don't deserve children.
  • Options
    Sometimes, just some, it pays to not try and be funny in every post.

Likewise. ;)

Look to be perfectly honest, I lost track of the argument. Some woman shagged her child? You can't say that it's really the most natural of things, but I guess if the key fits..

All my posts further up were posted when I was pissed and I'm currently far too hungover to even contemplate reading them over and formulating a 'comeback' as it were. So I guess I'll just leave you to your little personal vendetta.

Any publicity is good publicity, as they say. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma

All my posts further up were posted when I was pissed and I'm currently far too hungover to even contemplate reading them over and formulating a 'comeback' as it were. So I guess I'll just leave you to your little personal vendetta.

Let's never fight again ;(

**HuGz** ;o
  • Options
    Obviously we all agree it's a fair old bit odd, and perhaps not the most pleasant thing to think about, why should two consenting adults be taken to court for a sexual act?
  • Options
    Originally posted by felis
    Obviously we all agree it's a fair old bit odd, and perhaps not the most pleasant thing to think about, why should two consenting adults be taken to court for a sexual act?

Because they are directly related maybe.
  • Options
    OMGZ!

You learnt the skills of trying to put people down, but failing miserably. Bless.

Next time you wish to grace our presence with an 'uber-intelligent comment', think twice, non? :cool:

I wasn't trying to put you down.

And I wasn't trying to be intelligent either, I was simply being sarcastic.

If you feel the need to try and be super intelligent on an internet discussion board you're very sad indeed. ;)
  • Options
    And chaos, drop the 'I'm so uberly-cool I just have to, by law, give my opinion on every other fucker who happens to frequent these boards act'. Itdon't suit you love. Stick to the stoner homoseuxal act, that suits you too a tee. :yeees:

Umm, I don't know if it's just me, but these entire boards were made for giving opinions and helping each other, right?

I don't think I'm cool at all, I am just myself, and if you don't like that well then that's your loss.

As far as being a stoner homosexual is concerned, there's no need to patronise me, and am I right in believing you think there's something wrong with being a stoner, or homosexual? Because it's my life not yours love, so why don't you stop trying to be a comedian in 99.9% of your posts, and stick to what these boards are meant for, opinions.

The odd comedy post is ok. But not when you're not funny. :p
  • Options
    ahhh fuck c.unt bitch fuck she is :mad: :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by daz jones
    ahhh fuck c.unt bitch fuck she is :mad: :mad:

:confused: who??
  • Options
    Ohhhh dear :no:
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    As far as being a stoner homosexual is concerned, there's no need to patronise me, and am I right in believing you think there's something wrong with being a stoner, or homosexual? Because it's my life not yours love, so why don't you stop trying to be a comedian in 99.9% of your posts, and stick to what these boards are meant for, opinions.

Mate when I posted that I was absolutely steaming - no excuse I know but just so you know not to listen a word (I think I should ban myself from the internet when I've come in from a night out). :yeees:

That was quite a weird night, I went to a gay bar myself because everyone suddenly decided to go there last minute. It was an ermmm..experience. :p I got 3 blokes throughout the night trying to pull me, including the barman who said I was welcome to come to a party he's having after. If only it was that easy to pull women in the usual clubs! :eek:

Quite an irrrelevant story to be honest, but y'know.

Back on topic: whoever said that the mother might have a persuasive presenceover the kid, only the quite emotionally unstable people would be possibly persuaded. I'm guessing the majority of people would get out of their ASAP, or just wouldn't get into a situation like that with their mother. I wonder if it was a spur of the minute quickie or if it was a session involving foreplay? :o
  • Options
    how do you know it wasn't yet another case of a mother not being able to stop her teenage child from doing what it wanted too?
  • Options
    quote:
    Originally posted by felis

Because they are directly related maybe.

And why should it be a matter for the state to determine if two consenting adults should choose to have sex, even if they are related? Personally I'd find such behaviour weird and rather repugnant, but, as with fox-hunting, 'water-sports' and anything else people want to do, I think that it's no business of the state. And before anyone mentions the risk of inbred kids, on that basis we'd start genetically screening everyone prior to allowing them to have sex with anyone else.
  • Options
    What an Oedipal relationship :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by Luce
    What an Oedipal relationship :crazyeyes

Not really.. Unless he killed his dad too..
  • Options
    For someone to be jailed for their actions, there has to be a clear victim and a clear threat to society.

So then:

a) who is the victim? It's quite hard to make a lad have sex if he doesn't want to...
    b) what threat is she to society?

There is a serious screw loose in that family, obviously something bad happened when the brain was being wired. You aren't supposed to find siblings and parents attractive, anture ahs made sure of it.

Counselling and therapy is what is in order, not jailing them. Incest is distasteful and wrong, but it does scare me how people on here go "jail her, sick bitch!" without knowing any fo the facts of the case.

Do you know if she has been absued by her fathrr for 20 years? Do you know if he has been abused by his father? Do you know anything about this case AT ALL?

Bear in mind that this story was a small article on page eight of the local newspaper. There is a lot that people don't know, so they should keep their traps shut.
  • Options
    I just think hang on the guy is supposedly having a panic attack-now when I saw a friend have apanic attack the last thing they would have doen was have sex-they had to be taken in to fresh air-given their inhaler and left alone-not smothered amd hugged as she was supposed to have done according to my local newspaper.
  • Options
    When did it become anyones business? To them, there's no problem with it. To gay people, there's nothing wrong with gay-sex. To straight people, there's nothing wrong with hetro-sex.

Seriously, who cares? I suppose I should have read further than the title of the thread, but there's no point. It's people who pass comments like "OMFGOSH THATZ FUKCING SICK MAN!" that tell me that I can't comment on the way of life of some people. What some of you are doing is no worse than someone pointing out an unnaturalness issue regarding gay people.

I'm not trying to make myself least popular person on these boards, but some of you really need to open your eyes a little.

It's a fair point but gay sex is usually between non-related people. A father having sex with his 18 year old son would almost certainly be considered gross ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Teagan
    It's a fair point but gay sex is usually between non-related people. A father having sex with his 18 year old son would almost certainly be considered gross ...

Less than fifty years ago it was a jailable offence to have consensual homosexual sex. It was considered "abhorrent" and "unnatural"; Hansard even records these views being expressed in the Parliamentary debate.

If the sex is consensual then really what concern is it of ours? How exactly does it affect you?
  • Options
    Ew....
  • Options
    Incest should be legal!

So what if parents and children have sex? That doesn't necessarily harm others NEITHER DOES IT VIOLATE RIGHTS!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaptin pikarrrd
    Incest should be legal!

So what if parents and children have sex? That doesn't necessarily harm others NEITHER DOES IT VIOLATE RIGHTS!!

It will harm any potential child. It has damaged all the relationships within the family. Both mother and son may be ostracised by the other Paynes, but could they still have a healthy LEGAL relationship.

Bare in mind that the reason such relationships are illegal, is because of the risks of genetic diseases and deformaties being passed onto potential children/younger siblings.
  • Options
    But what if no offspring are created as a result? That causes no harm!
  • Options
    No contraception is 100 percent, short of having all the necessary pieces removed, and even then it has to be the woman.

What about the family though? The whole thing will fall apart, that sounds damaging to me
  • Options
    Not all sex acts lead to pregnancy.

And as I said before, no one's rights are violated!