Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mother "Has Sex" With Son...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A MUM faces jail after she admitted having sex with her 18-year-old son.

A court heard how Sylvia Payne, 45, and teenager Mark were lying on a bed when he suffered a panic attack.

Payne comforted him with a hug and “one thing led to another”, magistrates were told.

Another member of the family found out and was so disgusted they alerted police.

At first Payne, a jobless mother of seven, denied the allegations. But she later admitted having full consensual sex with the teenager. They arrived together for the hearing in Workington, Cumbria.

Prosecutor David Handsford told the magistrates: “It seems they were in bed watching a video. Mark had suffered a panic attack and when she gave him a cuddle and comforted him one thing led to another.”

Mike Woolaghan, defending, said: “There is a lot that has gone on in terms of abusive behaviour within the family and Mrs Payne is perhaps as much a victim in this as anyone else.”

Ayo, what the fuck?

Comments

• Options
    Maybe she was REALLY horny? Sick though.
  • Options
    How can one thing lead to another with your own mother/son????:eek2:
  • Options
    That is just WRONG!!!!!
  • Options
    Damn hillbillys :(
  • Options
    I have one thing to say to that.

EWW.
  • Options
    really i thought it was showing that society was progressing.
  • Options
    Haha, what a pile of mince.

Why on earth would she admit to it? I'm not preaching people should do it, but you would have more sense to even tell ANYONE.

Twit.
  • Options
    i gota try the panic attack one next time though, on a milf who aint me mum :p
  • Options
    I don't see why she is held responsible though, it's not like she groomed him into having sex. Not that I condone it or anything, just seems a mistake they both regret, what's the point in locking her up over it?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Not another inest topic.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    What the fuck is wrong with people?
  • Options
    What worries me is that it was consensual!

So if she were to become pregnant....:lol: :eek2:
  • Options
    That would be one fucked up family, what would the child think when it's older. His/her da and ma is his/her da's ma. :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    I don't see why she is held responsible though, it's not like she groomed him into having sex. Not that I condone it or anything, just seems a mistake they both regret, what's the point in locking her up over it?

because she has an influence over her child and could of convinced him into it,
    Originally posted by Skive
    Not another inest topic.

least it wasn't posted by Chriss kun :p
  • Options
    I saw something about this on the local News yesterday I think, it turns my stomach just thinking that these things go on.

The mum looked like a right grufty, anyhow, don't remember seeing the son. Am sure this is going to have major ramifications down the line...for both of them, especially the lad.

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by briggi
    I saw something about this on the local News yesterday I think, it turns my stomach just thinking that these things go on.

The mum looked like a right grufty, anyhow, don't remember seeing the son. Am sure this is going to have major ramifications down the line...for both of them, especially the lad.

:crazyeyes

I don't think he's going to pull a lass anytime soon:p
  • Options
    That's really ill minded of her. I think it's unfair, and sick to take advantage of her son in that way. She was basically being a shoulder to cry on, then she decided to take advantage of that situation :yuck:
  • Options
    God... i love the use of quotation marks in the thread title... Mother "Has Sex" with son.. priceless...
  • Options
    Re: Mother "Has Sex" With Son...
    Originally posted by crossfire
    Payne comforted him with a hug and “one thing led to another”, magistrates were told.

eurgh how can 'one thing lead to another' when it's a family member? Dodgy
  • Options
    What has the guy said... everything thats been said the mother has said but whats the guys thoughts on this.. Does anyone know?
  • Options
    When did it become anyones business? To them, there's no problem with it. To gay people, there's nothing wrong with gay-sex. To straight people, there's nothing wrong with hetro-sex.

Seriously, who cares? I suppose I should have read further than the title of the thread, but there's no point. It's people who pass comments like "OMFGOSH THATZ FUKCING SICK MAN!" that tell me that I can't comment on the way of life of some people. What some of you are doing is no worse than someone pointing out an unnaturalness issue regarding gay people.

I'm not trying to make myself least popular person on these boards, but some of you really need to open your eyes a little.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity
    When did it become anyones business? To them, there's no problem with it. To gay people, there's nothing wrong with gay-sex. To straight people, there's nothing wrong with hetro-sex.

Seriously, who cares? I suppose I should have read further than the title of the thread, but there's no point. It's people who pass comments like "OMFGOSH THATZ FUKCING SICK MAN!" that tell me that I can't comment on the way of life of some people. What some of you are doing is no worse than someone pointing out an unnaturalness issue regarding gay people.

I'm not trying to make myself least popular person on these boards, but some of you really need to open your eyes a little.

Thing is, in that story, we were never told whether it really was mutual. It was consentual yes but it doesn't mean that her son wanted it. I guess it's something we will never know...
  • Options

Make us a video of you and your mother 'getting down' and I'll never doubt a word you say, ever
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Make us a video of you and your mother 'getting down' and I'll never doubt a word you say, ever

:lol:
  • Options

oh look, another intelligent comment from z0ma :rolleyes:
  • Options

Has little to do with anything. Point is, next time I decide to have a problem with a choice that someone has made, see how many people start trying to bitch at me to no affect.
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    :lol:

Pull your tongue out of his arsehole, you fucking dink.
  • Options
    Has little to do with anything. Point is, next time I decide to have a problem with a choice that someone has made, see how many people start trying to bitch at me to no affect.

Pull your tongue out of his arsehole, you fucking dink.

z0ma is a he? I always thought z0ma was a really ugly superbitch woman like her:

[IMG][/IMG]

Edited because pic too big
  • Options
    Whilst it does disgust me, why is she facing jail if its with an 18yr old? They both consented, so i just can't see why its a jail offence. The disgust in the family and public would be bad enough for her.

In this modern world where all the decent traditions seem destroyed, i'm surprised at this...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rocks
    Whilst it does disgust me, why is she facing jail if its with an 18yr old? They both consented, so i just can't see why its a jail offence. The disgust in the family and public would be bad enough for her.

In this modern world where all the decent traditions seem destroyed, i'm surprised at this...

Because isn't incest illegal? Maybe not jail is needed but some serious counselling
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rocks
    Whilst it does disgust me, why is she facing jail if its with an 18yr old? They both consented, so i just can't see why its a jail offence.
    because youre not allowed to have sex with your mum and dad.
    remember that next time!