Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what do u call a paki in a rubish bin?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    I don't, but even if he did mean it in the sense of the nursery rhyme (which, seriously, totally unrelated) , the way I see it is if someone was shouting it at someone, it would be offensive. To be quite honest, I couldn't give two shits how he meant it.

But you could make anything offensive if you shouted it the right way, (or the wrong way), at people. It proves nothing.
    It means you clearly can't read, especially since I said stepmum several times throughout my argument.

Yeah, thus rendering me unable to following this computers start-up instructions, log on, connect to the internet, load this website, read this thread, and construct an appropriate counter-argument to each of your posts.

Or maybe I'm just busy and skimmed the thread 'cause have more important things to do than dedicate my entire Saturday to arguing with you on the internet.
    How does being 22 and having a baby make any difference to her being offended by something? My dad's 56 and has 5 kids, and I'm sure he'd get offended by it. And seriously, my dad has not lived with his head up his ass.

The fact that she's spent 22 years of her life living in the real world, presumably maturing enough to take on the responsibility of mothering a child, and to stop getting offended over stupid little things like this.

Honestly, the lot of you, grow the fuck up. Quick. Otherwise I don't fancy your chances lasting in the real world much longer.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Honestly, the lot of you, grow the fuck up. Quick. Otherwise I don't fancy your chances lasting in the real world much longer.

I never lasted in the real world to begin with. Hence why I'm here.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand I can't be bothered to argue any more.
  • Options

Let me get this straight, you're 22, have a baby, and get offended by stuff like that? Have you been living with your head up your ass all your life or what?

I'm 25 actually. I didn't say I get offended but i don't like people being horrible to others. Is that so hard to understand?
  • Options

The fact that she's spent 22 years of her life living in the real world, presumably maturing enough to take on the responsibility of mothering a child, and to stop getting offended over stupid little things like this.

I am mature enough thankyou, wow i have to grow up because i don't agree with Kiezo!:rolleyes:
    Not everyone finds sick/distasteful jokes funny.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    I am mature enough thankyou, wow i have to grow up because i don't agree with Kiezo!:rolleyes:
    Not everyone finds sick/distasteful jokes funny.

I was thinking that...but I wasn't brave enough to say it.