Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

>>>gentlemen! It's Time To Tbtc!!!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    tis a difference between not being able to get a piece and not desiring it.

it's actually quite fun being a pussytease.... :D
  • Options
    This thread is bizarre. Truly bizarre.

Though I do agree with TBTC, it only works for singles I find. I shall watch out for the movement in nightclubs, and laugh at those who have suffered CTB.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    I agree with Sir Cum on that even if the bloke doesnt really fancy sex, he will give it to his woman cos he cant resist... What man could resist the woman he loved being totally up for it...?
    This man can. I have sex when I want it not when someone else wants me to have it.
    Not quite. I think its more to do with the fact that men can't be seen to be turning down sex...If they do they are clearly not a REAL man. And if a man EVER rejects his girlfriends/his wifes/ a strangers advances then the female will be devasted and utterly rejected. In a relationship this is hardly ever worth the hassle. Better to do the deed. Men have to put up with this "rejection" all the time when the girl isn't in the mood but get on with life like the troopers they are.
    Why can't a man be seen to be turning down sex. I have a good laugh about it with my mates about how my GF is a sex pest always up for it and i turn her down quite a bit. I am a REAL man, believe that.
    So what if they feel devasted/rejected, we've all been there, we've all been turned down at some point in our lifes. If they do feel like this then they need to just get over it and my GF will just have to wait until i want it. She always says "it's worth the wait".
    Don't really know what your getting at because why should men put up with "i'm not in the mood" and not women.
    I think what it is with me mainly is that I never get much sleep and so i'm always knackered and can never be bothered. I never used to be like this until recently, so i blame me not been a 'REAL' man on lack of sleep.

So to make the switch to TBTC a lot easier I suggest depriving yourself of sleep.
  • Options
    Women are just too beatuiful, and perfect, and lovely, and fun. You can't fight it. It's like trying to blow up the sun. You won't get anywhere with this movement. When women want it, they get it. When men want it, the have to wait.
    You can't just resist it. You can't just resist it. You can't resist the love. That's like resisting the need to wee.

You gotta love.
  • Options
    Suppose the big difference here is whether or not its actually in a relationship. There shouldn't be this childishness and mind games in a proper one!

Considering men think about sex on average every 4 seconds or something like that. It means we are nearly always in the mood for it, but if I was ever too tired or didnt want to I wouldn't- simple as that.
    Women sometimes just dont want it as much as men- or maybe thats just my/ some peoples higher sex drive.
    Either way, going by your I cant get sex so women shouldn't either ideas the real sex guru's among us would lose out!
    Its our duty to man kind to spread our seed in where ever it is needed! Anyway women get mroe out of sex than men anyway
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Considering men think about sex on average every 4 seconds or something like that.

I think that as an average isn't fair if you think about it. Because I'll go maybe all day without thinking about sex then at 7:00pm maybe someone will start flirting with me and I'll be firing off 'sex sex sex' in my mind. :p

Anyway I think TBTC is a cruel game in practice but on the other hand not giving in straight away to girls is normal isn't it? I mean I have a friend and I just don't want that type of relationship :confused:

Going out, getting a girl in the mood, then leaving her standing wondering what just happened is a bit cruel though?
  • Options
    An interesting idea in theory, but unfortuneatly I don't think it could go on indefinately because of the fact that men simply need sex more than women, its in their genes. Mean have an almost unlimited supply of sperm and need to get it inside women as much as possible to carry on their genes, whereas women have a strictly finite number of eggs that they need to make sure are not wasted, so usually need to be in a stable relationship so as to make sure the offspring survive. Of course in practice with contraception etc this isnt true, but the impulse is still there.

And bsides, women are inferior to men in every single way. The only redeeming factor in their lives is that they don't need sex as much as men and so have some kind of power. So its a bit cruel to take the only thing in their lives away from them isn't it? After all they're human beings as well, and as a man you can do pretty much anything you want. Women would probably sponteaneously combust if they lost this one redeeming factor, and where would that leave us!
  • Options
    well those men here who refuse to be enlightened... obviously there is no hope for them leaving the dark side. The Vaginal Tractorbeam is just too strong for them :(
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    are you actually serious?!?

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by n00b1e
    well those men here who refuse to be enlightened... obviously there is no hope for them leaving the dark side. The Vaginal Tractorbeam is just too strong for them :(

If your that bad we'll whip around a collection and buy you a shag- with a human, sheep doll or whatever your sex depraved little mind is in to!
  • Options
    Originally posted by n00b1e
    ...exactly. women are quaking in fear of having their advances rejected! because THEY EXPECT to be in control. they EXPECT to have the power... well expect no more ladies cos TBTC is here!

attachment.php?s=&postid=892971
    no i expect to get laid. You really wrong here, well from my point of view. If im rejected its more a fear of im not good enough or fanciable enough. Women's insecurites often cpme accross as needing power, when all it is, is we have low confidence. I wouldnt possibly expect you to understand this.
  • Options
    dude ur fucked up

A if you don't like women and we're annoying yadayada and all of that other BS

I have an idea for you

TURN GAY

alright now that I have given my thoughts

HAVE A NICE DAY!:p

I HOPE YOU GET REALLY LONELY AND YOU GO CRYING BACK FOR VAGINA!:naughty:
  • Options
    YAWN
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    Me thinks n00b1e has just been using this to boost his post count, and the fact that he was bored and horny, and therefore posted all this due to lacking a good woman to sort him out...
    I agree with Sir Cum on that even if the bloke doesnt really fancy sex, he will give it to his woman cos he cant resist... What man could resist the woman he loved being totally up for it...?

even when they are absolutly fuckin stupid and horrificaly minging!

not me though. i welcome this movement and will myself take part in TBTC
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo

:lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo

Note the bit i said about the woman he loves.... if the woman was absolutly fuckin stupid and horrificaly minging, and actually thought that about her, then the guy prob wouldnt love her...
  • Options
    You girls are showing your true colours, and insecurities. n00ble has managrd to bring out that side of your personalities. Nice one n00ble. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    no i expect to get laid. You really wrong here, well from my point of view. If im rejected its more a fear of im not good enough or fanciable enough. Women's insecurites often cpme accross as needing power, when all it is, is we have low confidence. I wouldnt possibly expect you to understand this.

Ok Vic cmon i'll help you get over your insecurities :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    This man can. I have sex when I want it not when someone else wants me to have it.

Why can't a man be seen to be turning down sex. I have a good laugh about it with my mates about how my GF is a sex pest always up for it and i turn her down quite a bit. I am a REAL man, believe that.
    So what if they feel devasted/rejected, we've all been there, we've all been turned down at some point in our lifes. If they do feel like this then they need to just get over it and my GF will just have to wait until i want it. She always says "it's worth the wait".
    Don't really know what your getting at because why should men put up with "i'm not in the mood" and not women.
    I think what it is with me mainly is that I never get much sleep and so i'm always knackered and can never be bothered. I never used to be like this until recently, so i blame me not been a 'REAL' man on lack of sleep.

So to make the switch to TBTC a lot easier I suggest depriving yourself of sleep.

Mate, don't get me wrong, I wasn't saying that it makes you less of a man by not wanting sex. In the tone I was saying it I was trying to imply that this is the vibe given off by other men I know and by girls. Not that I believe that for a second.

But as Vicky shows, rejecting the advances of a girl does really cause her grief and worry! It shouldn't, but in a lot of cases it does! And that grief and worry isn't always worth the hassle imo. Not that I give out for those reasons though hehe
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Another thread that I'm not sure what to do with.... ho hum.

One post would be a joke and might have been funny, you even may have got away with the underlying misogyny. But we don't go in for male bashing in these forums and equally, we don't go in for out and out sexism against females either.

So calm it with sexist shit or I'll get on my high horse and stomp all over these boards.

CB
  • Options
    if anyone's offended by this thread pm clairebear and get it shut down.

however if it (and i hope it has) provided much amusement and fuel for debate... carry on as normal :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by ClaireBear
    Another thread that I'm not sure what to do with.... ho hum.

One post would be a joke and might have been funny, you even may have got away with the underlying misogyny. But we don't go in for male bashing in these forums and equally, we don't go in for out and out sexism against females either.

So calm it with sexist shit or I'll get on my high horse and stomp all over these boards.

CB
    i seem to have missed the sexism :confused: i just find the whole thread quite amusing! it's all in jest isn't it?
  • Options
    humor/sarcasm/irony all seem to be lost on thesite and it's members/mods. i'm outta here. :wave:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    You girls are showing your true colours, and insecurities. n00ble has managrd to bring out that side of your personalities. Nice one n00ble. :D

the name's n00b1e. as in newbie. (shrug)
  • Options
    For some reason I found all that hilarious.
    Gave me a smile anyway. :thumb:
  • Options
    Personally, I find the whole belief system behind TBTC totally true... Almost impossible to carry out, but true none the less...
  • Options
    Actually I know some very nice ladies, tarring everybody with the same brush is called ignorance.

It's what children and stupid people do.

Go be a priest or something, or find yourself a man.
  • Options
    Just to rub it in :p

feminism.gif

plentybig.jpg
  • Options
    i wonder if the theory applies with oranges?
    i had orangey chicken wings today and they saved my life honestly this really isnt some half-witty havago comedy rebuke i just really feel i should take the control from the oranges and place it firmly in the feathered bosom of our clucky, plucky world sharers :eek2:
  • Options
    I'm sorry to ask this, n00b1e, but are you gay?

No woman will ever have control over me and i will never have control over any woman. Simple.
This discussion has been closed.