Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cocaine

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Been there, done it, sold the t-shirts:

In business or life, a commodity often put on the sale block is trust - A great idea in a perfect world - Truth is trust is much too expensive and usually exhibits itself the same as thin ice on a pond or lake (yes - skating) - Trust - used, broken or slowly rotting, destroys and changes all who have chosen the time to test or confirm its real quality is much too expensive and there is not any way to insure the failing product.

Death follows trust as a constant companion - loss of life would be sweet but the catclysmic turn is you don't just die - just your way of questioning, looking and perceiving go to another dimension of you, one that has a foul and sad taste!

As bizarre, driven, gifted, cursed and shattered as we choose to be. A flood of questions confuse us in an empty dream.

Why Coke?

Are we so blind, deaf and numb that all our thoughts are judged to be insane? Are so calloused and crippled that all normal (judged to be) senses are corrupt in poisons of choice? Or maybe - just maybe so raped, scammed, slated, prostituted, bruised and worn by those who do not have the same idea of love, fair play, and gifts bestowed on they're hearts or mind? Who knows?

Tell me - Not judge me - what do you know? How can you know where I'm going when you have no clue what has accumulated in my mind or soul. Who is your god? Do you serve him or simply use him?

Sad are they that call themselves a fan of white powder...
  • Options
    Right, well, errm, thanks for that informative post.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Se7en
    Been there, done it, sold the t-shirts:

In business or life, a commodity often put on the sale block is trust - A great idea in a perfect world - Truth is trust is much too expensive and usually exhibits itself the same as thin ice on a pond or lake (yes - skating) - Trust - used, broken or slowly rotting, destroys and changes all who have chosen the time to test or confirm its real quality is much too expensive and there is not any way to insure the failing product.

Death follows trust as a constant companion - loss of life would be sweet but the catclysmic turn is you don't just die - just your way of questioning, looking and perceiving go to another dimension of you, one that has a foul and sad taste!

As bizarre, driven, gifted, cursed and shattered as we choose to be. A flood of questions confuse us in an empty dream.

Why Coke?

Are we so blind, deaf and numb that all our thoughts are judged to be insane? Are so calloused and crippled that all normal (judged to be) senses are corrupt in poisons of choice? Or maybe - just maybe so raped, scammed, slated, prostituted, bruised and worn by those who do not have the same idea of love, fair play, and gifts bestowed on they're hearts or mind? Who knows?

Tell me - Not judge me - what do you know? How can you know where I'm going when you have no clue what has accumulated in my mind or soul. Who is your god? Do you serve him or simply use him?

Sad are they that call themselves a fan of white powder...

I dont get it.... Think Rolly has a competetor for the Crown of randomness.

Youd make good angsty poetry though, should be script writer for Dawsons Creek..
  • Options
    He does raise a point which I have mused over in the past. Our personality, our thought patterns are what makes us individuals make us alive, why then do we seek to block them out or change them?

Maybe because its fun.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    He does raise a point which I have mused over in the past. Our personality, our thought patterns are what makes us individuals make us alive, why then do we seek to block them out or change them?

Maybe because its fun.

... or maybe because we are blind.
  • Options
    Its always possible, but then I am sure that The National Disability Council would somewhat frown upon your linking a disability with a fault.
  • Options
    Who is ever really satisfied with things as they are now? people try to test themselves, change things, looking for something better, more exciting.

The only people who seem satisfied with the way things are now are the ones who have already tried looking for excitment, and learnt to accept the way they are.
  • Options
    You sound a bit like Dr Phil, have you been watching his show?
  • Options
    :lol:

Who.. me or se7en?
  • Options
    You actually Minxy, what you said is totaly true, it was just the wording reminded me of his perticular type of self-help.
  • Options
    i see myself as more of an Oprah actually.... ;)
  • Options
    Except in size and colour, shame your not as rich as her, she's the richest woman in the US I think, have you seen her magazine! Fantastic, talk about guff, its such rubbish.
  • Options
    :yes:

her toilet is made out of marble....

no, i havent actually watched Oprah in years and years... didnt even know she had a magazine....

I just want to go to one of those slumber parties she has they look fun! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    :yes:

her toilet is made out of marble....

:D
    nice when your doing a line ...