Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cocaine

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone. a question for the people that have used coke...

Me and a friend are buying some coke this weekend for the 1st time. we are going to buy 1gram. How many lines will we get out of 1g and how many mg in a line ?

I had to ask this question just to make sure we don't overdo it...(if thats even possible with a gram) !

Comments

• Options
    Re: Cocaine

Dunno how many lines you get to a gram, just split the gear 50/50 and use a note for the snorting action, take a bit now and then like a line every 30 minutes.
  • Options
    make the lines as big or small as you want, theres no real guidelines you need to follow. You will find though the 2nd and 3rd line wont feel half as good as the 1st but thats coke for ya...
  • Options
    ok cheers digital !
  • Options
    It really depends on the strengh of the coke really, obviously if it isnt any good then you can toot up 1/2g in one go.

However, with relatively decent coke you should get between 8 and 10 lines to the gram. But obviously if your not used to snorting doing that much in one breath can be difficult.

Be very careful with cocaine, it is not the clean safe drug its made out to be.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    make the lines as big or small as you want, theres no real guidelines you need to follow. You will find though the 2nd and 3rd line wont feel half as good as the 1st but thats coke for ya...

theyre all beautiful in my eyes... every last line.

I went through a spell of getting two lines out of a G.. when i did it on my own was great sutff and it really hit me, but that was when i had a problem so not brilliant advice.. now i like to get 10, small but its nice to spend an evening with friends sniffing and talking...

The high lasts about 10 to 15 minutes, and on the comedown you may find it hard to sleep. But, i find the immediate comedown fine, its when the cokes all gone and its a few hours later, when my mates and i tend to get VERY grouchy. So you have that to consider too.

I find it a very easy drug comedown wise, although im not suire Bongbudda agrees.
  • Options
    I think its the worst I've ever had.

MDMA I can deal with, you feel shite, but if you get it right then you have this quite good tragic roller coaster of emotion that makes you feel really alive.

Speed, well the sleeping thing is a bit shite, but I dont really feel anything but tired.

Acid, well that just fucks with your head a bit.

AMT, bloody hell you'd think after 18 hours I might be able to sleep.

But coke, thats nasty, just everything feels wrong, I felt ill, shakey, really off. But then the last time I did coke I cained quite a bit on the tail end of speed and MDMA.
  • Options
    God i love coke. Hmm, not sure about comedown. Only thing I get after coke is just feeling a little bit tired. Good coke makes the whole world go faster, you just feel the b-o-y! lol, well kinda
  • Options
    Coke has really only ever made me feel optomistic and a bit lively. It isnt a proper dopers drug, theres no 'rush' to it, its too gentle for me. I much prefer the full on excelleration of amphetamine.
  • Options
    Youre right, i think the phrase a lot of people like to use is 'it isnt a druggy's drug' which makes sense, best explanation for me is just that it makes the whole world feel right. Just normal, but better. I have more energy, im happier for no reason, things seem funnier, people are more entertaining...its subtle..makes me content. Until i run out then it hits me that the worlds one big shit hole.
  • Options
    Your right, you shouldnt use a note, some of the cocaine will stick to it and you dont get as much up. I've got a little metal tube, I've seen a little one I quite want, its in the shape of a tiny vacume, that really apealed to me.
  • Options
    Sharing notes or other snorting equipment is a good way to spread hepatitis around.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    Sharing notes or other snorting equipment is a good way to spread hepatitis around.

never knew that!

sorry i only done coke a few times... it is probably the most over-priced and over-rated street drug going though in my opinion but im sure theirs plenty of people out there that would say its the best drug going
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    theyre all beautiful in my eyes... every last line.

Yeah I'm also a fan of this drug...
    1142322.jpg

...Beautiful
  • Options
    Originally posted by Makaveli UK
    Yeah I'm also a fan of this drug...
    1142322.jpg

...Beautiful

thats a picture of that heroin addict?

shes being exhumed again because they think she might not of died from the drug because there wasnt enough in her system?

pissed on your fire a bit now yeah?
  • Options
    Please,

I've already won this argument.
  • Options
    Please,

i wasnt argueing i was stating facts.

if you want a arguement make a thread up with a decent arguement instead of coming on to other threads acting like a troll.
  • Options
    I'm not "acting like a troll" (whatever that means) I'm just showing you all how stupid you sound.
  • Options
    Please,

You couldn't win an arse kicking contest with a one legged man, let alone an argument.
  • Options
    I'm not "acting like a troll" (whatever that means) I'm just showing you all how stupid you sound.

If you dont like drugs thats your opinion but if you think you can come here and try and tell me im stupid for making my own fuckin choices you can go do one. isnt it past your bedtime little boy

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    If you dont like drugs thats your opinion but if you think you can come here and try and tell me im stupid for making my own fuckin choices you can go do one. isnt it past your bedtime little boy

Scared of the truth?
  • Options
    Let me get this straight: You try to convey to people that taking cocaine is stupid, by posting a picture of someone who died becuase of heroin?!

You must be retarded.

And I mean that in all seriousness.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShIne
    Let me get this straight: You try to convey to people that taking cocaine is stupid, by posting a picture of someone who died becuase of heroin?!

You must be retarded.
    I know she died on heroin, I'm only showing you poor misguided fools the dangers of drugs, as your obviosly not aware of them.
  • Options
    Scared of the truth?

if this isnt a troll i dont know what is. I will rejoice when the mods eventually ban you, you dont contribute you just spout mindless bullshit because your not intelligent enough to say anything else remotely interesting.

i stuck up for you in another thread saying your "smarter then the average troll" guess i only got the smart part wrong hey...
  • Options
    I know she died on heroin, I'm only showing you poor misguided fools the dangers of drugs, as your obviosly not aware of them.

You say drugs (plural, in case you didn't know). What you should have said was Drug (Singular, again, if you didn't know).

You can't compare heroin and cocaine, because they are two completely different drugs.

Son, you have to learn that not all things can be grouped together so easily.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShIne

You must be retarded.

And I mean that in all seriousness.

but wait we know nothing remember we must be wrong.. lets disregard everything we know and listen to this guy from now on he knows it all... ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    :yes:

he clearly has far more experience of life

maybe we should worship him?

edited to add :p
    incase you thought I was being serious, being foolish and everything

oh god yeah, i want his autograph.

he is the second coming
  • Options
    Allright allright, cocain is good for you it is big and it is clever.Sorry for my mindless rubbish I was saying.
    I can't belive I thought cocain was dangerous.
    Go for it.
    COCAIN FOR EVER!!!!!
    :thumb:
  • Options
    but wait we know nothing remember we must be wrong.. lets disregard everything we know and listen to this guy from now on he knows it all... ;)

Haha, what a scary thought :eek2:

Wpnder what his next load of absolute bullshit will be? Maybe that smoking weed makes your balls expand to the point where they explode? Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
  • Options
    As I was saying cocain is a gift from god I recomend everyine try it.
    Heroin also.
  • Options
    i bet this guy started the E makes holes in your brain and lsd drains spinal fluid myths.