Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cocaine

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Makaveli UK
    I won this argument the second the rest of you resorted to insults as you had relised you wernt going to win the whole "drugs are geat argument".

There are no winners or losers in this thread but you`ve made yourself look like a twat thats a fact. You can make yourself look whiter then white but at the end of the day you entered the discussion with something completely irrelevent and acted in a trollish manner deliberately for a reaction.
  • Options
    All in all i dont blame you.

Its the crap drugs education you are recieving, or have had at school. You are the classic example of someone who has been brainwashed government propaganda. Drugs are not all bad and people that do them are not all bad, maybe one day you may think that way.

You cant live in ignorance forever you know.
  • Options
    I think some people in this thread have relised they may get banned for all this:D
    Notice how there attitudes have changed?

:lol:
  • Options
    I think some people in this thread have relised they may get banned for all this:D
    Notice how there attitudes have changed?

:lol:

Yet again you are acting like a plank.

i still stand by everything i`ve said.
  • Options
    Now recieving PMs from trollman.. :D
  • Options
    Yes I hope you got the REPLY.

"How about we stop this arguing?"
    Lol. That banning joke really scared you didint it?
    :D
  • Options
    Lol. That banning joke really scared you didint it?
    :D

yeah i shit my pants big style :nervous:

seeing as you`ve completely gone off topic there is no point discussing this anymore. This is the drugs forum remember not idle chit chat forum.
  • Options
    Care to explain the last 4 pages of this thread then?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    Aw :( I feel so left out

:lol::lol:

he was commenting on my forecoming banning. little does he realise that the mods could probably access my PMs and know his been the one quick to shoot his mouth off... shot yourself in the foot there mate :p
  • Options
    Lol you know full well I haveint sent you any abusive PM's.
    Your desparation to find quick and clever replys to my posts amuses me.
    Please, continue!:D
  • Options
    It never fails to amuse me that when people like you, Makaveli, realise that you're well and truly fucked, you resort to using the ':lol:' smiley multiple times. It's brilliant. :D

Just shows that you know fuck all about what you're debating and are admitting your defeat, in a way.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShIne
    Just shows that you know fuck all about what you're debating and are admitting your defeat, in a way.

exactly, and im convinced he will carry on this way on this forum and the others until his banned. i`ve yet to see him contribute in any shape or form.
  • Options
    It never fails to amuse me that when people like you, Makaveli, realise that you're well and truly fucked, you resort to using the ':lol:' smiley multiple times. It's brilliant. :D

The reason I was using this : :lol: many times is because that richie person was using it multiple times.
    Your the one who knows fuck all about debating You retarded fuck head
    LMFAO.
    :D:D:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    i`ve yet to see him contribute in any shape or form.

He can't. Simple as. :)
  • Options
    The reason I was using this : :lol: many times is because that richie person was using it multiple times.
    Your the one who knows fuck all about debating You retarded fuck head
    LMFAO.
    :D:D:D

It'll be what...a few days 'till you're banned? Better make the most of them.
  • Options
    So you mean all my threads in politics forum were not contributing.
    After re reading this whol thread and the abusive Pm's I have recieved (and kept quite about) it seems that none of you can respect some one elses opinion.
    Sad.
  • Options
    So you mean all my threads in politics forum were not contributing.
    After re reading this whol thread and the abusive Pm's I have recieved (and kept quite about) it seems that none of you can respect some one elses opinion.
    Sad.

You're contributing to a thread, yes. But not a debate. You ignore peoples points, resort to correcting people's grammar becuase you can't counter other peioples points, or back up your own.

Thats not debating. Thats being a troll.
  • Options
    If you feel so strongly about the subject lets continue the debate? seeing as you`ve read the whole thread your know where we finished at ;)
  • Options
    You're contributing to a thread, yes. But not a debate. You ignore peoples points, resort to correcting people's grammar becuase you can't counter other peioples points, or back up your own.

Thats not debating. Thats being a troll.
    You have not been paying any attention to this thread at all.
    I was know way the first person to start correcting spellings on posts go back and maybe you will see it was not me who startined doing it.
    Also as I recall it was you Rise & ShIne, Digital Emotion and rachie004 who startid the arguing.
    "you havent been sniffing glue have you? or are you on the hard stuff? concrete "
    "Firstly, learn to spell"
    "You say drugs (plural, in case you didn't know). What you should have said was Drug (Singular, again, if you didn't know)."
    "You couldn't win an arse kicking contest with a one legged man, let alone an argument."
    "isnt it past your bedtime little boy"
    "You must be retarded. "
    "you just spout mindless bullshit because your not intelligent enough to say anything else remotely interesting."
    And then we get the sarcasm:
    "whats 1 + 1 =?"
    "Damn right, better than a stand up comedian any day"
    Kids eh?
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    You have not been paying any attention to this thread at all.
    I was know way the first person to start correcting spellings on posts go back and maybe you will see it was not me who startined doing it.
    Also as I recall it was you Rise & ShIne, Digital Emotion and rachie004 who startid the arguing.
    "you havent been sniffing glue have you? or are you on the hard stuff? concrete "
    "Firstly, learn to spell"
    "You say drugs (plural, in case you didn't know). What you should have said was Drug (Singular, again, if you didn't know)."
    "You couldn't win an arse kicking contest with a one legged man, let alone an argument."
    "isnt it past your bedtime little boy"
    "You must be retarded. "
    "you just spout mindless bullshit because your not intelligent enough to say anything else remotely interesting."
    And then we get the sarcasm:
    "whats 1 + 1 =?"
    "Damn right, better than a stand up comedian any day"
    Kids eh?
    :rolleyes:

I never said you were the first to correct peoples spelling, i said you were the first to resort to calling people who take drugs 'idiots'. Even in you're first thread in this forum, you said that.
  • Options
    when i said you was on the hardstuff (concrete) ... i was joking not argueing, quite obvious really.....well it is for the average person with a half decent IQ and a sense of humour.

At the end of the day it all boils down to if you wouldnt of come in here posting pictures of heroin addicts in a cocaine thread then acting like a troll this thread would of never got as long as this, well unless we was having a interesting discussion which required that amount of pages.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    At the end of the day it all boils down to if you wouldnt of come in here posting pictures of heroin addicts in a cocaine thread...

So all this because I posted a picture of a girl who died on a heroin overdose to show the dangers of people taking drugs in a thread with people boasting about how fantastic coke is?
  • Options
    Yeah I'm also a fan of this drug...
    1142322.jpg

...Beautiful

She didn't die of a heroin overdose.
  • Options
    I know she died on heroin

She didn't.
  • Options
    So all this because I posted a picture of a girl who died on a heroin overdose

How many times?
  • Options
    Good, what a load of crap has been posted in this thread.

Anyway, as for that girl, is it not a bit odd that she didnt have a post mortum? Does anyone know the standard practice on this?
  • Options
    Hay I must have missed this little "disscussion" anyone got a link to it? Sounds like a fun little argument.....

Bopz:cool:

Go WAAAALLLLEEEEESSSSSSSS.
  • Options
    I just read this whole thread and although i havent got anything to contribute to this about cocaine (besides adding it to my list of things to try) i wanted to make a few comments to Marveli (or whatever his name is).

I am not a drug user however i frequent this forum to gain knowledge about some of the drugs i've heard about and may consider trying. This is the drugs forum and is cleary marked as so....if your beliefs are those which you clearly demonstrated today then why bother even coming in here, simply steer clear of the "mis-guided folk" or whatever you called them.

The drugs forum has many very intelligent visitors who know what they are doing and weigh up the pro's and cons of each drug they will try or use...if drugs are so evil and stuff would they even be here to tell the tale and advise others? no, they would probably be dead or laying in some hospital bed. No sensible drug user will do a drug without having confidence in themselves that they know as much as they can to keep themselves safe.

My advise to you is to steer clear of things which irritate you or you hold strong opinions against...you practically walked into the forum looking for a fight in my opinion.

Oh one more bit of advise that may get you somewhere on these boards, read the site guide/manners thing...it may help you realise some things which are not appreciated here at thesite.org
  • Options
    wheres my knife? i'm desperate for a spliff ...i'll go out and get some cash from some scared shit ...i'm having awful withdrawl symptoms from smoking hash ....who shall i kill tonight ...
  • Options
    I just wish I could get my life back on track. You know, good job, salary and company car. Instead of this terrible affliction (I don't call it an addiction) which is taking over my life.

I may even get a better grasp of English grammar.

[Sits in corner of dank room, shivering and clasping knees]