Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

do guys think girls have to b stick thin to b sexy?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey im 15 and was just wonderin wot a guy finds sexy in a girl...stick thin? curvy? iv gota reasonable size bust and all i was just wonderin wot guys like?

Comments

• Options
    In all honesty im a both. I have curves yet im still a size 8(ish)
  • Options
    please don't start this :( all the bigger girls will gang up on us slim girls and tell us we're not real women because we're a size 8 :(
  • Options
    if you look like a caddilac but it has a robin reliant engine under the bonnet you won't be very fanciable. thats the only real reality.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    if you look like a caddilac but it has a robin reliant engine under the bonnet you won't be very fanciable. thats the only real reality.
    but you could easily turn into the village bike as often happens ...
  • Options
    Guys just like figures which appeal to them, noone is the same.
  • Options
    Size aint the first criteria for me.

The face is much more important. Someone like Michelle from Pop Idol is so much more attractive to me than someone dirty little slag like Kylie, who thinks she's all that.

So it depends.
  • Options
    Funnily enough, guys like both. Yes, I know, bloody amazing isn't it!

Sorry, but it saves a lot of debate on a topic which can be summed up in what I just said above. There are no percentages, or divisions, you like what you like. End of.
  • Options
    im the same iv got a bigish bust and im a size 8 ish....i was just genrally wondrerin
  • Options
    it doesn't matter. There's guys who will fancy every different shape and size of woman out there.
  • Options
    Originally posted by sexywelshbabe
    im the same iv got a bigish bust and im a size 8 ish....i was just genrally wondrerin
    yes ...my hard muscular chest muscles are beginning to become 'breasts' ...i can feel them moving when i run.
    believe it or not and i believe this was where doc was coming from ...guys are actualy capable of fancying you all! yes even YOU and ...you and even her!
  • Options
    I really don't mind that much... it depends if the girl looks nice with/without the meat if you know what I mean. I have a short friend who is a bit 'meaty' (and by that she's not fat just a wee bit plump) and I think she's great :D cos you can give her cuddles and everything! If I met a girl like her I would definitly be attracted... over say my other friend who is really skinny and bony.

But it all depends; weight isn't anywhere near the main factor when I'm attracted to a girl. In fact I'm not sure if it even is a factor!
  • Options
    why start this thread twice ;/
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    please don't start this :( all the bigger girls will gang up on us slim girls and tell us we're not real women because we're a size 8 :(

And we'll say we're sexier, they'll say they are ;)

Like I just wrote in your other thread, every guy has different preferences so just be you and get on with it. Make the most of what you have cos there's not a lot you can do about it.
  • Options
    nearly all the thin people are wanting to put on wieght and all the fat people are wanting to loose it. then there are all the shades in between who want maybe a little off maybe a little on.
    lifes to short ...
  • Options
    You're 15, so you've got some growing left to do anyway, so don't worry about it now.

Anyway. My thoughts and feelings on the subject. Nope stick thinness isn't necessary to be sexy. Curves are nice - though not if the curves are rolls of fat.
    To me, a little bit of podgyness isn't a problem. It's hard to stay thin with so much junk food and high calorie crap available. But if she really gets fat, then it's not so pretty. Fat isn't attractive, but I don't find it a turn off if a girl is a little overweight, though it certainly isn't a turn on - which can be a problem.
    I always go for the face first. A girl's got to have a cute and pretty face.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    nearly all the thin people are wanting to put on wieght and all the fat people are wanting to loose it

Exactly. Me and my bestmate are totally different size wise, I'm a 6 and she's a 14, yet we both still moan about our weight. But we both still get male attention when we go out so I've stopped caring about it now!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    But we both still get male attention when we go out so I've stopped caring about it now!
    Exactly. So stop whinging you lot. Faith's finally twigged that it's not too important.
    Mind you, your friend may have to watch watch she's eating incase she starts creeping up a size. Mind you, I say that without even seeing her.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Exactly. So stop whinging you lot. Faith's finally twigged that it's not too important.
    Mind you, your friend may have to watch watch she's eating incase she starts creeping up a size. Mind you, I say that without even seeing her.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    she may well be one of those who wants to go up a few notches.
  • Options
    she may well be one of those who wants to go up a few notches.
    I know Faith is a skinny bird, and that she says she wants to go up a size. The pic I've seen of her belly shows how skinny she is. It's not that skinny is unnatractive, it's just that some girls can look too skinny.

That reminds me, there's a girl at work who's just had a bout of meningitis. She lost a stone in weight while in hospital. The thing is, she was a bit of a stick before, and now you can see her bones coming through, and her face looks a big gaunt. She's beginning to look like someone in the first stages of anorexia, but she isn't. The thing is, she never had that many curves, and she just doesn't looks as curvy and feminine as she used to. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I know Faith is a skinny bird, and that she says she wants to go up a size. The pic I've seen of her belly shows how skinny she is. It's not that skinny is unnatractive, it's just that some girls can look too skinny.

That reminds me, there's a girl at work who's just had a bout of meningitis. She lost a stone in weight while in hospital. The thing is, she was a bit of a stick before, and now you can see her bones coming through, and her face looks a big gaunt. She's beginning to look like someone in the first stages of anorexia, but she isn't. The thing is, she never had that many curves, and she just doesn't looks as curvy and feminine as she used to. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
    poor lass! give it time and she'll probably get it back.
  • Options
    well, mr. kaffrin hints that i had a nicer body when i was a stone and a half heavier than i am now.

but he still doesn't say no, so i suppose they're happy with owt. ;)
  • Options
    You mean like super model thin? If so.. no. It's minging.
  • Options
    although different people prefer different sizes, ive always found i get a hell of a lot more male attention when im thin.
  • Options

I'm not quite sure how to take that....:eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    I'm not quite sure how to take that....:eek2:
    must admit, i wouldnt be that happy with that reply!
    maybe some people think its OK to imply some one is too skinny, but people would be up in arms if someone commented that someone on here was a bit too fat.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    must admit, i wouldnt be that happy with that reply!
    maybe some people think its OK to imply some one is too skinny, but people would be up in arms if someone commented that someone on here was a bit too fat.

That's what drives me mad. I get complete strangers who feel it's ok to tell me that i'm too skinny and should eat more, need to put on weight etc. Now would they dare go up to an overweight girl and tell her to stop eating so much cos she needs to lose weight? No I don't think they would :yeees:
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    if you think that then you're mistaken. the number of people that think its perfectly acceptable to tell me that i should lose weight amazes me.
    well thats just as bad then.
  • Options
    It all depends on the bloke.

However with me it presents a problem because I have quite curvy hips and stuff, but a 36A bust, so I'm slightly disproportioned. I used to get really paranoid about it, but now I think if they don't like it they don't like it, if they do then yay for me! If someone doesn't like what you look like and judges you on that then they aren't really worth talking to!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    disproportioned

i think not...... i remember seeing you in summer, why the hell are so meny women concerned about being stick thin?... hell size has hardly anything to do with it as far as im concerned!