Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

wowwww

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by rachie004
    FOUND!

C'est CRAZY!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    still a bit sceptical but just found this; http://youngest_mother.tripod.com/

it says she started menstruating at 8 months old. thats unbelievable to me; but then i am pretty sceptical of things like this.

It doesn't say who the father was either. Or how she got pregnant
  • Options
    apparently she was 'possibly' raped, and was too confused at the time to name anyone as a father.
  • Options
    err...

1. The girl is 12. Whether she gave consent or not is irrelevant, any girl aged under 13 can NOT give consent in law. Ergo, she was raped.

2. They wouldn't take the kid off of her unless the child was in danger. And if the girl has the support of her family then the child would, in all likelihood, not be in danger.

3. No-one can be FORCED to have an abortion, even the mentally ill (as far as I am aware). Medical advice cannot be used to force an abortion.
  • Options
    bearing in mind the age of consent is 16, i would have thought that no one under the age of 16 could give consent... in the eyes of the law and all that, so even if she was willing to have sex with someone its still un-consentual sex.. if that makes sense.. which I'm sure it doesn't

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Why does noone understand the law?

If you are aged under 13, you cannot give consent to sexual intercourse. You are not deemed mature enough to be able to give the consent. Sex without consent is rape, therefore having sex with a girl aged under 13 is statutory rape, regardless of whether the girl wanted it or anything.

Girls aged 13-15 are deemed capable of giving consent, as they understand whay the consent means, but they are not believed mature enough to fully understand all the consequences of sex. they are not felt to be emotionally mature enough to have a sexual erelationship, therefore it is illegal to have sex with a girl aged 13-15, punishable by a jail sentence of up top five years, but it is not statutory rape because consent was given, even if immaturely.
  • Options
    :banghead: it :banghead: was :banghead: only :banghead: a :banghead: thought :banghead:

Sorry, its just that it scares me how few people actually know the law.
  • Options
    That 5yr old thing is mad!