Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

wowwww

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Was just readin summik on freeserve, bout a 12yr old girl who hads just had a baby! :eek2: Wtf is goin on?! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    mm.....it is a bit young ayy
  • Options
    musing
  • Options
    Re: Re: wowwww
    Originally posted by BritJames
    well, there are birds, and there are bees. Most birds don't like to be called birds, yet the bees don't mind what they are called.... Anyways ...........

hmm, I'll leave the rest to your folks

:yeees: oh ha ha ha ha haaaa!

:p
  • Options
    well, there are birds, and there are bees. Most birds don't like to be called birds, yet the bees don't mind what they are called.... Anyways ...........

hmm, I'll leave the rest to your folks

:lol: Everything people are saying is making me laugh today.
  • Options
    Re: wowwww
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    Was just readin summik on freeserve, bout a 12yr old girl who hads just had a baby! :eek2: Wtf is goin on?! :rolleyes:

yeh but how did she get pregnant? i mean - was it through consenting sex or was she raped?
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    yeh but how did she get pregnant? i mean - was it through consenting sex or was she raped?

well it says she refuses to name the father, so i think it was consenting.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: wowwww
    well it says she refuses to name the father, so i think it was consenting.

ah but you never know. I refuse to name my daughter's father, and yet i didnt consent. either way i feel sorry for the poor girl. even if she did consent, no one should have a child at 12. is she keeping it?
  • Options
    do you think a 12 year old can consent, and realise the risks and all that. Like when you were 12, do you think you understood.

i do realise that is worded very badly, but it's late here
  • Options
    meh. good luck to her, shes gonna have it tough
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: wowwww
    Originally posted by badabing
    is she keeping it?

Yeah, cuz it says shes gona get help from ppl n stuff. Dont know how shes gona cope at 12, i mean thats her whole teenage years like *poof* gone!
  • Options
    Geez, soon you will here like 10 or 11 year olds having babies. Man, I'm 21 now and not even ready for the responsibility of having kids yet.

I just don't know how's she's going to do it, but as long as she has some help, I suppose.
  • Options
    Yeah, cuz it says shes gona get help from ppl n stuff. Dont know how shes gona cope at 12, i mean thats her whole teenage years like *poof* gone!

well by the time she's 18, the kid will be six, so it will start to become independant in a sense that it will be attending school, staying at friends houses etc etc, so that will give the girl the opportunity to work or go to college or whatever, but you're right - at whatever age you have a child the next few years are pretty much 'poof' out the window.

she must be a fairly physically and mentally mature 12 year old else they wouldnt have allowed her to go through with the pregnancy and keep the baby at the end of it.
  • Options
    i believe they can brittle
  • Options
    Originally posted by MySuffice21
    Geez, soon you will here like 10 or 11 year olds having babies. Man, I'm 21 now and not even ready for the responsibility of having kids yet.

I just don't know how's she's going to do it, but as long as she has some help, I suppose.

wasnt the youngest girl to ever have a child 9 years old, and wasnt that the result of some sexual assault or something? i swear she was nine...
  • Options
    when i was 12 i had no idea, i knew about sex and all that but i never knew about all the STD's or allt he other bad shit that goes with it

poor lass
  • Options
    It says also that she didnt know she was pregnant until a few days before, and her baby was 6lb. :confused:
  • Options
    12 year old

The link too it.
  • Options
    ta luv
  • Options
    if she was 12 she may not have started her periods - that could have been her first ovulation where she got impregnanted. i know someone who didnt know she was pregnant until she went into labour, and my manager at work has just found out she is 6 months pregnant, and she thought she couldnt have children. there are ways of not knowing you're pregnant, although if you have no medical conditions or anything, its pretty hard to not think you could be pregnant. she could have been date raped and not remember anything - theres loads of explanations to it. You know what scared 12 year olds are like - they wont open their mouths. she may not have taken the initiative to go to the doctors because she wasnt feeling well - and many women go through pregnancy with not one problem, and a lot of them dont get morning sickness either. or, maybe she just said she didnt know she was pregnant because she was scared and didnt know what to do. maybe she hoped that if she didnt say anything it would all just go away. do you have a link to the story?
  • Options
    just saw the link, thanks
  • Options
    It happened to Sonia Jackson in eastenders - seh just thought she had a bellyache or something :lol:

yeah, but she didnt keep here baby, one thing she well regrets! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    'big up' to sonia jackson real-lifers - i know i couldnt do it
  • Options
    just a thought. the woman dealing with it is from the teenage pregnancy something or other. the girl is twelve hmm they need a new category.....
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    just a thought. the woman dealing with it is from the teenage pregnancy something or other. the girl is twelve hmm they need a new category.....

its not very encouraging that it states she is having support from these people, and yet it says nothing about her own parents. i really feel for the poor girl, she must feel so alone and so scared. its hard enough for anyone doing it alone, but at 12 years old, i just cant imagine
  • Options
    how on earth would a five year old get pregnant?! i dont believe that; a link would be nice...
  • Options
    yeh id like to see that :thumb:
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    i wouldn't have thought that "they" would be able to perform a forced abortion without the girls consent. we still live in a free and liberal society, despite what the government are trying to push on us.

and you were only 3 years older than this girl when you had your kid.

what the fuck is happening to carlisle since i left it?!

what i meant by my comment was that they would have strongly advised the girl to have an abortion if she wasnt physically able to continue with the pregnancy without risking damage to herself, and possibly puttingh her own life in danger. pregnancy puts a great strain on the body, and young girls just arent built for it - if they though she would be jepardising both her and the childs chances opf survival they would have advised her on abortion. but aparently she didnt know she was pregnant, so that is irrelevant.
    as for the latter, i meant that if they felt the girl wasnt mature enough to make the right decisions and to look after the baby and cope with being a parent then (aswith anyone under these circumstances) they would have gone about having the child taken away from her. hope that makes sense.

i know i was only 3 years older than her when i fell pregnant, but i dont understand why that's relevant?
  • Options
    still a bit sceptical but just found this; http://youngest_mother.tripod.com/

it says she started menstruating at 8 months old. thats unbelievable to me; but then i am pretty sceptical of things like this.
  • Options