Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

rape of a thirteen month old girl ...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just been reading yesterdays paper ...a bloke just got 5yrs for raping a thirteen month old baby! i cannot comrehend the mans behaviour. i dread to think what its done to the little girl and her family. but 5yrs! the judge that gave the sentence should be struck off and thrown in jail himself. you get 5yrs for nicking a few quid or beating someone up a bit to rough. this man deserved life at the very least. he'll be out in about two years if he behaves himself in jail.
i'm hoping some lifers get him in a corner and kill him and i know from experience the screws will do their very best to make it happen.
come on ...one of you is going to say that wanting him murdered is stooping to his level ...ridiculous i say. some of you will want him to be reformed and treated with warm human compassion.
i want him dead. slowly. painfully over a period of months.
what kind of message does this send out?
the judge said he believed there was little risk of him reoffending.
if he has to be let out on the streets again ...which he will be if the cons in there don't kill him ...then he should be castrated first.

Comments

• Options
    Re: rape of a thirteen month old girl ...
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    just been reading yesterdays paper ...a bloke just got 5yrs for raping a thirteen month old baby! i cannot comrehend the mans behaviour. i dread to think what its done to the little girl and her family. but 5yrs! the judge that gave the sentence should be struck off and thrown in jail himself. you get 5yrs for nicking a few quid or beating someone up a bit to rough. this man deserved life at the very least. he'll be out in about two years if he behaves himself in jail.
    i'm hoping some lifers get him in a corner and kill him and i know from experience the screws will do their very best to make it happen.
    come on ...one of you is going to say that wanting him murdered is stooping to his level ...ridiculous i say. some of you will want him to be reformed and treated with warm human compassion.
    i want him dead. slowly. painfully over a period of months.
    what kind of message does this send out?
    the judge said he believed there was little risk of him reoffending.
    if he has to be let out on the streets again ...which he will be if the cons in there don't kill him ...then he should be castrated first.

For once, my sentiments exactly.

I'm absolutely disgusted.
  • Options
    Re: Re: rape of a thirteen month old girl ...
    Originally posted by lil_kazzy
    For once, my sentiments exactly.

I'm absolutely disgusted.
    in your part of the world i believe ...if he ends up in barlinnie jail theres a good chance he'll be dead by the end of the month ...thats one tough jail.
  • Options
    They gave the most rediculous excuse ever as to why he only got five years... It was that a psychologist had said they thought there to be a slim chance he'd offend again after this.
    BULLSHIT! Once is enough! It shouldnt even of happened once! :mad: There shouldnt be any question. Whatever drives a man to do such a thing i cant imagine... he deserves the worst possible punishment!
  • Options
    I hate it, when in these circumstances its "they are not likely to re-offend" well just cos they think he wont re-offend, why does this mean he should get away with what he has already done :mad:
  • Options
    I concur whole heartedly Morrocan Roll, and what you say about wanting the bastard to die are my sentiments exactly. The justice system in the UK worries me when decisions such as this one are made. Lets just pray that the poor girl grows up without too much mental scarring, and that her family can cope with the fact that some sick evil FUCK has done that to her!
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    I read this in Today's paper.
    I was sitting on the train shaking my head.

It is quite disturbing. But .... surely you can't blame the judge for being the kind of guy who would give someone a second chance.

The judge needs his head examined, I'd put the question to him about what his decision would have been if that was his daughter?
  • Options

I was just saying you can't fault a man for wanting to give someone a second chance

I disagree, the offender in question is not a man, hes a monster. How can you give someone a 2nd chance when they havent paid for what they did in the first place! :no: :no: :no:
  • Options

It is quite disturbing. But .... surely you can't blame the judge for being the kind of guy who would give someone a second chance.

How can you give an ANIMAL/MONSTER a 2nd chance ? Thats all he is an animal, if he can do something like that to a baby then he needs to be put away for a very, very long time..........NO chance of parole and if an when he is released his head tatooed to say :

"I RAPED A BABY AND ALL I GOT WAS 5 YEARS (but got out early for good behaviour hahahaha)

All this does is say hey its ok to rape because even when you stoop so low to raping a baby you get let off with nothing. In my opinion this Judge should be struck off :mad:
  • Options

You lot are putting the judge in the same category as the Pervert!

The judge has given an animal 5 years for the rape of a baby, how long will he serve before he is released?
    Is 5 years enough for what he did?

If this judge's Daughter/Granddaughter was raped and another judge gave the offender 5 years what do you think he would be thinking?
  • Options
    I think 5 years is a pathetic sentence.

People who deal drugs get harsher sentences than that, and their crime to me is a lesser one.
  • Options
    That's awful :(

It just shows what an absolute joke our legal system is, doesn't it?!

He must be a very sick man to do that to a fuckin' baby... omg, I can't even think about it :(
  • Options
    Didnt they only find out cos they found photos of him doing it?

I think he raped her and took photos throughout the whole thing.
  • Options
    I agree it makes me sick what he did :yuck: and he deserves much worse for his crimes as far as i'm concerned

but i gotta stick up for BritJames, the judge was doing his job, in his line of work he is not allowed personal feelings to sway his judgement, if so then the legal system would be a joke.
  • Options
    horrid.

and i see what jamie's saying. but 5 years is laughable.

they should lock him up for life.
  • Options
    I read about that. It makes me cry just thinking about it, it really does. 5 years is a joke. That poor baby. shes probably physically damaged for life now. I hope that man gets whats coming to him in prison. Thats the only consolation, is that prisoners give out their own justice for things like this.
    He even photographed himself raping her, so he could relive it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Thats all he is an animal

Like it or not, he's a human being. Human beings are capable of doing really nasty things to each other.

But yes, 5 years is ludicrous. He should have got life.
  • Options
    Hope he dies of AIDS tbh.
  • Options
    the judge had the power to give him life. he'll be out in two years. the judge is not up to the job or is a pedo himself and sympathises. there is NO excuse for a judge to behave like this in such a mind bogglingly awful case. the judge has let down his office and the people he serves. sack him.
    i hope and pray the offender gets beaten to death.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Hope he dies of AIDS tbh.
    well i hope he doesnt cos that would mean he might have given it to the baby.
    I think a judge who gives such an astonishingly lenient sentance is incapable of giving justice. Obviously has no idea of the seriousness of the crime, and id question why he gave it such a low sentance.
  • Options
    Having worked in a maximum security prison briefly during my college years one pertinent fact that was universally confirmed to me by inmates is that amongst the criminal population, baby rapists are not long for the world once inside.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    Like it or not, he's a human being.

Sorry in my book he is just a monster.

The judge should be dismissed immediately, he as Mr roll stated could have given life he chose to give him 5 years.........its a fecking joke !!!

I hope that the rapist rots in hell I really do.
  • Options
    I reckon they shopuld check out what sort of thing that judge has on hios own home computer, being that he obviously doesnt find baby rape a particularly terrible crime.
  • Options
    Everyone's a liberal until something touches a nerve.
  • Options
    Originally posted by squat_tom

What are your actual thoughts on the sentence given to him?
  • Options

Got any evidence to support such a ludicrous assertion?

Liberalism doesnt excuse baby rape however much youd like to believe it does.

If anything this sort of behind the scenes acceptance (and in practice) of sexual perversion has long been the domain of Conservatives, or have we forgotten about certain politicians found naked and dead from self inflicted asphixiation.

Liberals indeed! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by squat_tom

How can someone raping a thirteen month old baby not touch a nerve?

It's too disgusting and horrendous to even think about.

Five years isn't long enough...although I'm sure he won't survive long in prison, unless they put him is solitary confinement.

I don't understand how they can deem a man who has had a family, been keeping a false pretence up for years whilst abusing children, as remorseful and shameful. He's hardly in a normal psychological state is he?
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    I reckon they shopuld check out what sort of thing that judge has on hios own home computer, being that he obviously doesnt find baby rape a particularly terrible crime.
    good idea!
  • Options
    Is there any way of finding information about this judge? Like his record or what convictions he gave to different offenders over the last year (not just sexual offences) ?
    Id be very curious as to what sentences he has given in the past.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Is there any way of finding information about this judge? Like his record or what convictions he gave to different offenders over the last year (not just sexual offences) ?
    Id be very curious as to what sentences he has given in the past.

Very good point. There must be some sort of database of convictions and which Judge was presiding over the case. Would be an idea to try and get your hands on it, and do a search through for this Judge, narrow it to similar cases, rape, child abuse etc and see his sentences compared against other similar cases with other judges....

You've got my brain working now BeckyBoo :banghead:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Eul Grepus

You've got my brain working now BeckyBoo :banghead:

So I can leave that in your very capable hands can I and when you find the information giz a look :p