Homeโ€บ General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting โœจ

My Duck Collection!๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿฉท

Chloe234Chloe234 Posts: 3,324 Boards Guru
As you may know already im obsessed with ducks and have a massive rubber duck collection! So here im going to start giving updates on my collection ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฆ†
Current total: 258

z9vejt1f3u18.jpg

6eg7fbf7t46v.jpg

g11a0gmnbs2l.jpg

apbrvvggql17.jpg

๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†
ยซ1

Comments

• Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,619 The Mix Elder
    I love your duck collection so so much Chloe its super impressive and amazing!. I can imagine it took ages to collect them all too. Also I noticed your switch games in the background and I love mario kart 8 btw xd (zoomed in lol sorry im super nosy xd). Also Hello Neighbour looks like an interesting game xd.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Posts: 3,324 Boards Guru
    edited July 18
    Amy22 wrote: ยป
    I love your duck collection so so much Chloe its super impressive and amazing!. I can imagine it took ages to collect them all too. Also I noticed your switch games in the background and I love mario kart 8 btw xd (zoomed in lol sorry im super nosy xd). Also Hello Neighbour looks like an interesting game xd.

Thankyou! And ahah tbf it's something I'd do too! I got stuck on hello neighbour agah and haven't actually picked up my switch for a while. (I dont actually know where i put it tbh ๐Ÿ˜…) Mario cart is amazing tho I agree!
    ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†
    I forgot about these too!gqreelasiijt.jpg
    ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†
  • AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 2,344 Boards Champion
    I forgot about these too!gqreelasiijt.jpg

The one with the green hat looks slightly scary ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,532 Extreme Poster
    i don't think i have ever seen so many rubber ducks - and all I can say is i'm OBSESSED. I didn't even know they made them in so many colours and outfits
    i don't think i have ever seen so many rubber ducks - and all I can say is i'm OBSESSED. I didn't even know they made them in so many colours and outfits

Ahaha they make them in many colours and outfits! they make them as characters from films and everything!!
    ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†
  • lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 608 Incredible Poster
    So cool @Chloe234 I love the rainbow gradient set up you have with them!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,056 Wise Owl
    Aww i love them and they r rainbow even better!!! <3
  • GemmaGemma Posts: 1,095 Wise Owl
    @Chloe234 I love that you've started this thread :D

258 is actually incredible! I love that they have little eyelashes <3
    โ™กโ™กโ™ก
    Amy22 wrote: ยป

Thankyou! And ahah tbf it's something I'd do too! I got stuck on hello neighbour agah and haven't actually picked up my switch for a while. (I dont actually know where i put it tbh ๐Ÿ˜…) Mario cart is amazing tho I agree!

It sounds like it took you ages to collect all of those ducks but its a cool achievement too to have a duck collection. Yes mario kart is always a favourite of mine too :sweat_smile:. I need to get Hello Neighbour actually because its one of those games I want to play some day as well as fnaf.
    Also I think you may also love these ducks too!. I haven't got any but theres this brand called Tubbz and they do film themed ducks.

4pm6alm98h6u.png

qt9adfgyw9di.png

6a3w184moinx.png

62g2kiwucpsn.png

2k4rtqvupig3.png

I want these Ghostbusters TUBBZ ducks so so much!. Plus I googled these troll doll ones and they look so amazing!.
    Omg they're so cool!
    ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†
    @Chloe234 They are super amazing but so pricey im hoping I can get my hands on some eventually. I haven't got a lot of space in my room so I might have to have a clear out :lol::sweat_smile:. They sell them online and in GAME too I think. My local GAME closed though so I sadly cant get any of these precious gems!.
    Im so happy because TUBBZ also sell this duck which is a tofu duck from the video game resident evil. In the game there was like a easter egg where you could play as a giant tofu :lol:!!!

vqe3d72zq5qo.png
  • Orchid059Orchid059 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    This is amazing- @Amy22 Do you have names for some of them? Bet you have too many to be able to name them all!
    They defo are @Orchid059 unfortunately I dont have names for the ducks because i haven't bought any yet :joy: and I need to declutter my room first before I get them if I do get them as I dont know if they continued these models.
    @ella Any progress on a Mix Rubber duck ;);)
    ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†
  • ellaella Posts: 227 Trailblazer
    sdxc2sjgdypf.png

doing the market research as we speak @Chloe234 ;)
    ella wrote: ยป
    sdxc2sjgdypf.png

doing the market research as we speak @Chloe234 ;)

omgg hahaha if it becomes a thing and you get a big order of them i think youd know who it was ;) Hahah i wish lol my dad would murder me but i defo would still get a few XD Mix ducks are awesome ahhha
    ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†
    Tbf if you guys weren't able to I'd probably still figure out a way to make a mix duck myself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†
    also, I thought it was time for a new pfp :p
    ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†
    I have got only one duck in my bedroom and she's pink too I need to take a pic of her actually :lol:
  • AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 2,344 Boards Champion
    I actually used to have a mini collection of rubber ducks. I dont know what happened to them though lol
  • eylaheylah Posts: 3,891 Community Veteran
    hook a duck. at fairs. reminds me of them. :lol: . so many chloe. love them. <3
    keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you. ๐Ÿค
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,056 Wise Owl

I love it sm!
  • lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 608 Incredible Poster

Love the new pfp @Chloe234 very cute!
  • GemmaGemma Posts: 1,095 Wise Owl
    I love them @Chloe234 literally smile every time I see your photos of your ducks, it's incredible how many you have :D

@Aoife and I found this and we were like omg we need to take a photo and show Chloe!!

"Duck Dealer"
    47aalzvlzy2t.jpg
    โ™กโ™กโ™ก
    Gemma wrote: ยป
    I love them @Chloe234 literally smile every time I see your photos of your ducks, it's incredible how many you have :D

@Aoife and I found this and we were like omg we need to take a photo and show Chloe!!

"Duck Dealer"
    47aalzvlzy2t.jpg

Oh my gosh :open_mouth: I need that humongous duck :lol: (and all the others ofc)...Omg theres also a minion duck hahha. If I ever went somewhere with a duck shop like that itd be dangerous ahaha. I need a top like that but not duck dealer...i need "Duck Mother" or something. Atp i think i breathe ducks :lol:

I keep saying when I upgrade my surf board to a fibreglass one it going to be duckafied ahah
    ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ†
    A duckified surf board I love that. Even better fiberglass and maybe resin with ducks inside ๐Ÿคฏ.