Homeβ€Ί General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

My Duck Collection!πŸ¦†πŸ©·

2Β»

Comments

• Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,619 The Mix Elder
    Omg @Chloe234 I really love these so so much! Omg I love that they named after the mods too haha xd.

Also speaking of ducks and TUBBZ Ducks too. Im going to a comic con event tomorrow and they are selling literally ducks there and they got the resident evil tofu duck plush I really want but like it might be expensive tho :joy: xd
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • AoifeAoife Posts: 3,222 Boards Guru
    Chloe234 wrote: Β»
    Okay sooo I got bored πŸ˜‚ and now I have these:
    a0bsu3zlkza9.jpg
    Soooooo @Aoife @ella and @Gemma claim a duck so I can name it after ya'll :lol: first come first serve :p the last one will probably be V ahah

These are soo cute Chloe! Purple is one of my favourite colours so I'll claim that one aha <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❀
  • ellaella Posts: 226 Trailblazer
    Oh my gosh @Chloe234 - you're a legend!!!

I'm indecisive & interested to see what colour you associate with me - so you choose ;)
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Posts: 3,323 Boards Guru
    edited August 17
    ella wrote: Β»
    Oh my gosh @Chloe234 - you're a legend!!!

I'm indecisive & interested to see what colour you associate with me - so you choose ;)
    @ella
    Hmmm I'll name the green one after you then cuz originally that's the one you said to put a logo on originally hehe and it reminds me of nature which i know you usually like :P
    πŸ¦†πŸ’œπŸ¦†πŸ’œπŸ¦†
  • GemmaGemma Posts: 1,095 Wise Owl
    @Chloe234 I totally meant to reply to this!!! Sooo cute Chloe! I'll go for the yellow one. Purple is also my fav colour but @Aoife has stolen that one haha
    β™‘β™‘β™‘
    @Gemma ahhhaaa the yellow one is the only one with the squeaker...does that mean you're the chatterbox on the community team :P

I added 26 more ducks to my collection and 2 others the other day, so now I'm up to 286 :lol:
    Here's the ones from today:
    ulayqba66xrl.jpg
    πŸ¦†πŸ’œπŸ¦†πŸ’œπŸ¦†
    Orange by default is V (matches the pfp aha)
    Yellow is Gemma
    Green is Ella
    Purple is Aoife
    I'll need to do a blue one at somepoint to fix the pattern...that one can be talie :lol:
    πŸ¦†πŸ’œπŸ¦†πŸ’œπŸ¦†
    @Chloe234 looool the squeaker :D you'll have to ask the community team about that one - I won't say who I think is the biggest chatterbox hehe

286!?!?!?!?!? Is there a world record for this you could look to beat?
    β™‘β™‘β™‘
    Gemma wrote: Β»
    @Chloe234 looool the squeaker :D you'll have to ask the community team about that one - I won't say who I think is the biggest chatterbox hehe

286!?!?!?!?!? Is there a world record for this you could look to beat?

I vote ella πŸ™ˆπŸ˜› (shhhhhhhhh ella doesn't see this ;))
    Ooooo I wonder heheh

Updated duck display:
    siqd06jhv4ww.jpg
    kak4ngr7c2i3.jpg
    rz49v0abrqtv.jpg
    aj37whqg152u.jpg
    yco1fqf5oruk.jpg
    xtwsu7yim69v.jpg
    πŸ¦†πŸ’œπŸ¦†πŸ’œπŸ¦†
    @Chloe234 you really do bring me joy with your duck collection it is the best thing ever :D<3
    β™‘β™‘β™‘
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,532 Extreme Poster
    i will forever be amazed at the amount of ducks you have - also agree with Gemma it makes me smile too, especially the really little ones