Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What are you proud of from this week?

AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,035 Boards Guru
It's the end of the week and the perfect time to reflect on what you're proud of from this week. Comment below :)

For me, I am proud of opening up about how I've been feeling to friends <3
Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤

Comments

• Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    edited July 2023
    @JJLemon18 I am sure it is because you have done soo many things to be proud of and can't choose one... rather than because you feel you haven't done anything to be proud of (of course!).
    @Laura_tigger82 Ah yes, that's what that is!! :sweat_smile: Thank you! <3
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,035 Boards Guru
    These are so lovely reading through. I'm proud of you all too <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Well done!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    Well done @Amy22 and @kaii and thank you for sharing this with us! Just out of interest, how have you both celebrated and what are your next steps? :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Well done for prioritising your emotions @Morgyn007 and expressing how you really felt!
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    @Laura_tigger82, thank you so much! I posted it on my art account on Instagram to celebrate since I was so proud of it! :3 usually when I draw digitally, it doesn't turn out the way I want, so I give up and forget about them in the end. But I'm happy that I've been successful with this one, it filled me with a lot of hope! So I hope to continue using the digital art software and get better and better at drawing on there <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    Well done @Amy22 im sure your glad to have them both over with <3
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Well done @lunarcat522 I bet you feel better after going back to college this week. I know college this month can be super busy especially the first week back <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    Well done everyone - no matter how big or small your achievements are, you made it through the week and for that I'm proud of you <3
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    I stayed in all of my lessons.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    I managed to stay through my history tutorial and today managed to get through a full day at college without being triggered. Also advocated for myself in terms of accommodations and opened up to a lecturer
  • Options
    Well done everyone! Going to all my uni classes and completing my first proper week <3
  • Options
    Not literal plates though @Morgyn007 :p (I probably would drop those if I tried to spin them!). I just mean all the different dimensions of life :p
  • Options
    I did have this vision in mind when I read your response @Morgyn007 =)