Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What are you proud of from this week?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    I made scrambled eggs by myself.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    I think I'm finally catching up on chores after a few weeks of falling behind.
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster

I've been able to progress with my allocated tasks at work and I'm looking forward to sharing my ideas with the team.
  • Options
    knej23knej23 Posts: 33 Boards Initiate
    I love reading through these! Proud of you all! :)
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    I finally finished one of my coursework!! Omg it feel so good to finally have that done. Plus I'm pretty sure I got most of it right, yay!
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    Got through another week of college, managed to hand in an assessment, mentored some students in the year below me, presented in front of the class, lecturer was impressed on how I applied a theorist to the Hunger Games! I also started reading again
  • Options
    Tried a new drink from Costa
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    @Dancer Nice, which one? Did you like it?
  • Options
    @Dancer Nice, which one? Did you like it?

No.
    I loved it!
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    I made my own music! It's so bad and I only spent one day on it, but it being my first piece I'm very proud
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,021 Wise Owl
    I went to uni open days and managed to (terribly) answer some questions people asked me 😮