Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

im nothing

libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 608 Incredible Poster
im forgotten invisible, sshould be dead and no one gives a fuck

whyyyyy?
what did i ever do wrong
why cant a fucking human like me
im nothiing
I got secrets, that nobody knows

Comments

• yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,294 Wise Owl
    I'm sending you massive hugs!! <3 I give a fuck and I know so many other people do! You seem so incredibly lovely. I do the same thing though. When I feel low all I can think about is the negatives and everything goes dark and scary and horrible. But you need to try and look outside of the darkness and not let those thoughts take over. I'm sure there are so many positives in your life, no matter how small, that are worth focusing on. For example, summer is coming up! And although a few weeks off school may have downsides just think about the positives! Plus it means a fresh new start in September and the next year (u going into year 9?) could be an amazing one. So much changes in a year! Year 9 was the worst year of my life but year 10 then ended up being the best year of secondary school. Take care of yourself and please remember u aren't alone, we're all here for u no matter what <3
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 608 Incredible Poster
    thx @Xee <3 ur right i should look at positives just not sure if there r many, but yeah, im sorry to hear year 9 was a shit year for u was it bcz of covid bcz for me 2020 was a superrrrr shit year
    @libbystrawberry i think i was struggling a lot before covid but yeah covid most certainly didn't help. 2019 was shit but then 2020 and 2021 were just next level horrendous. but those awful years came to an end! and they will for u too <3 i mean i obviously still struggle but yeah i've made a lot of progress :)
  • libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 608 Incredible Poster
    @Xee thats great im so glad ur doing better now, <3 for me 2019 was an ok year but then 2020 was awful just being stuck at home 24/7 with my family was absolutely horrendous, (ik ur meant to love ur family and i do but it was hard) and i think it ruined my whole family mh
    @libbystrawberry yeah relatable. defo fucked up my entire family too but it is what it is so we just gotta deal with it. just remember that the difficulties won't last forever and once you and your family get over these struggles you'll all feel much closer! like my relationship with my mum basically turned to complete shit a few years ago and it has been a bumpy and difficult ride but now i'm much closer to her than i've ever felt before. the grass really is greener on the other side :)
    edited June 2023
    @Xee lol the grass is greener on the other side, can i ask how u became closer like i wanna be close to my mum but our relationship is fucked up, she totally misunderstands me too
    @libbystrawberry I don't mind talking abt it publicly :) Maybe someone else could find this convo useful, who knows (prob not but whatever). Honestly it just takes time. I know I'm just spitting out cliches today lol but honestly time really does heal everything. My relationship with my mum still isn't perfect but i think the best thing you can do is be as honest as you can be. I know it's hard if she isn't putting in the effort that you are or isn't being as honest but what has worked for me is just to try my best to keep communicating with my mum and hope she does the same.
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,507 The Mix Elder
    Xee wrote: »
    @libbystrawberry i think i was struggling a lot before covid but yeah covid most certainly didn't help. 2019 was shit but then 2020 and 2021 were just next level horrendous. but those awful years came to an end! and they will for u too <3 i mean i obviously still struggle but yeah i've made a lot of progress :)

I know how you feel about those years too as I also felt the same. But just remember that you matter a lot to us all and that eventhough you may feel invisible sometimes you are valid. Your thoughts and feelings are valid even if you don't think so. Just remember that where there is a dark tunnel in life when you leave the tunnel there is a light. Im always here if you need someone to talk to or even pm if you feel comfortable to.

Sending hugs,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    thank u @Amy22 will do <3
  • JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,021 Boards Champion
    Hey @libbystrawberry it sounds like you're going through a tough time, I'm sorry to hear about this and about your family. Sending lots of hugs! <3

Remember you are absolutely not 'nothing'! I've seen this super cool quote that I wanted to share, "It is easy to disregard nothingness because there is no thought available to encapsulate it. There is no metaphor that fits because, by definition, once the nothingness becomes tangible, it ceases to exist."
    You are a lot more than 'nothing', you are a lovely person and I great addition to the community and I want you to know that! You making this post is already more than nothing ;) We are always here for you. Take care of yourself!
    Xee wrote: »
    I give a fuck and I know so many other people do!
    @Xee I have never heard anyone say it like that before haha, its so much more powerful when you say it this way. You can definitely count me in xD
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,042 Wise Owl
    Hey @libbystrawberry just checking how u r doing this morning
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.