Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

About police

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
I were thinking and looking online about stuff. Do they no they cause trauma, is wat they stow upon u classed as abuse if Ur at the age tht u don't understand it. Is information of it stored online. Is it classed as trauma, Police overhandling u?
Tht along with the s.a and the treatment in the care system is wat I'm having therapy for
I would've let it go but carried on more times 😭
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    Why weren't I believed at the time? If I was would I hav struggles today?
    Crazy mad insane
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,998 Extreme Poster
    Hey @ellie2000, just wanted to say that you absolutely deserve to be heard and believed. It sounds like it is a difficult topic to revisit for you, and that's completely understandable. I'm glad to hear that you are meeting with a therapist to talk about your emotions, so that you have an outlet to discuss how you feel. How have you found the therapy sessions?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    @Azziman wen I broke down to social coz the person I phoned wasn't there, I felt I had no one to turn to. If I shouted louder, social services wouldn't b happy, they were cross wen ppl frm outside who social services were working with
    Crazy mad insane
    Just a vent/rant my thoughts went BOOM 💥 I can't move on 😭
    Crazy mad insane
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,042 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000 just checking in how ur feeling this morning? Sorry to hear things have been difficult for you at the moment.just so im hearing right you feel you have no one to turn to and social services were annoyed? If so im sorry they reacted in this way.they shouldn’t have and should have been more considerate of your feelings and circumstances. I can understand how it must have been hard that the person you phoned wasn’t their and how you could feel you have no one to turn toYou are not alone and We are all here for you if you ever want to vent on here then u totally can without judgement.You have been very brave ringing social services in the first place and im really proud of you for making that intially step. How have you found the therapy sesssions? Mabye your therapist could help you discuss things and help to lodge a complaint if needed?
    Take care <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.