Homeโ€บ General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting โœจ
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a ยฃ25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

The mix show and tell ๐Ÿ‘€

Past UserPast User In a holePosts: 0 Just got here
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Options
    SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Community Champion Posts: 885 Part of The Mix Family
    Thats such an awesome idea morgan! It sounds like it would be really interesting <3
    You're awesome!
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,294 Wise Owl
    @Morgan007 He's so damn cuteeee!!! <3
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    @Morgan007 Thanks for sharing such cute dog!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,294 Community Veteran
    edited April 2023
    Barney <3<3<3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,982 Extreme Poster
    Barney is soooo adorable! Give him some good pets from all of us! :heart:

I don't really have anything that is that valuable to me, I guess I would say my most prized thing is my necklace/chain thing I have with all the pendants being gifts from family for different occasions. I can't believe I don't have a more favourite thing than this. Its really nice though and I never take it off.
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,172 Part of The Furniture
    Ooh, that sounds like a really precious necklace/chain @JJLemon18. Would you like to show us a photo of your necklace/chain? You don't have to, of course, but you can if you would like to :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,982 Extreme Poster
    Ooh, that sounds like a really precious necklace/chain @JJLemon18. Would you like to show us a photo of your necklace/chain? You don't have to, of course, but you can if you would like to :)
    Erm yea sure haha, I had a feeling someone would ask :sweat_smile: (sorry it took me so long to reply)
    As I mentioned, all the pendants are gifts from family for different occasions, and two of those were religious events hence the crosses. But I pretty much only wear them because of the fact that they're gifts and just hold a lot of sentimental value to me. (And yea, I did take it off for the photo, now I can't say I never take it off haha)
    wsliob5ba7rg.jpg
    Also would this be called a necklace or chain? Chain seems to make more sense but sounds a little extreme.
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,294 Community Veteran
    Erm yea sure haha, I had a feeling someone would ask :sweat_smile: (sorry it took me so long to reply)
    As I mentioned, all the pendants are gifts from family for different occasions, and two of those were religious events hence the crosses. But I pretty much only wear them because of the fact that they're gifts and just hold a lot of sentimental value to me. (And yea, I did take it off for the photo, now I can't say I never take it off haha)
    wsliob5ba7rg.jpg
    Also would this be called a necklace or chain? Chain seems to make more sense but sounds a little extreme.

That's a very beautiful chain necklace and it is very very pretty. I love jewellery so much :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,172 Part of The Furniture
    Aww yay, we got to see a photo. Thanks for sharing it with us @JJLemon18. Gifts from family sound the best <3

Thanks @Morgan007 :)