Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Any spoonies here?

TitchTitch Posts: 20 Boards Initiate
I have M.E and seizures and I was wondering if there are any others here with chronic illnesses? Of course chronic illness has a knock on effect on our mental health. Just curious if there's any one else on here who is a spoonie :)

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    edited February 2023
    Hey @Titch. I can hear how you have M.E. and seizures. How are you managing these at the moment?

I can hear they are having a knock-on effect on your mental health and understandably so too. Would you like to tell us a little more about what that looks like for you at the moment?

I have chronic illnesses so can extra empathise with you (on a daily basis!). I am sure many of our community members might also have chronic illnesses.

Hopefully, they will be able to share their lived experiences with you. The intersection between chronic health and mental health sounds like something you are particularly passionate about <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.