Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

healthy way

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
wats a healthy way of letting out feelings. i told someone they was a harsh person coz i didnt agree with how they were presenting themselves, or is observing to much, the way ppl behave? this is how i dont get bored
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    is it assertiveness sortof
    Crazy mad insane
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    edited January 2023
    I am hearing that you told someone they were harsh because you disagreed with how they were presenting themselves @ellie2000. It sounds like you are confused about why you did this.

Would you like to tell us more about the parts you disagreed with? It seems like you might have been putting your boundaries in place and letting out your feelings.

In terms of healthy ways of letting out feelings, this varies for everyone. Do you have anything that usually helps you to feel less bored, and more positive and lets you manage your feelings?

I know you often mention the benefits of games and films for you but I am wondering if there’s anything else that might also help.

We are all here for you if you would like to share more with us :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    @Laura_tigger82 Ppl like to make themselves seem God, y?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    This sounds frustrating @ellie2000. Is this something you have experienced recently and, if so, would you like to tell us more about this? <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.