Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

House progress, n question

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
They r getting a wriggle on now, coz of last week's meltdown, wats a mental illness?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    edited October 2022
    Hi @ellie2000. It sounds positive that they are getting a wriggle on now. Would you like to tell us more about that? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us.

Mayo Clinic defines mental illness as "a wide range of mental health conditions - disorders that affect your mood, thinking and behaviour".

Is there a particular reason you are interested in the answer to this question? We care about you and can sense there was a meltdown last week if you wish to share more with us.

Please feel free to keep us in the loop with how you are doing. We are all here for you and listening to you :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    Can u b fine one period of life n ppl put u down tht you can't b happy or remember what you felt,y? N y can't u go back to tht feeling automatically?
    Crazy mad insane
    It sounds like you were fine one period of life and people put you down which means you are struggling to be happy and remember/return to what you felt. Am I hearing this right @ellie2000?

Would you like to tell us more about how you are feeling at the moment? We are all here for you and listening to you if you would like to share more with us :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Tht is wat Ur hearing, living with pstd is hard, different emotion come n go rarely it's content or happy. Wen I'm away I play games 4 enjoyment and not to pass time, how do u get out of tht state of being?
    Crazy mad insane
    Thanks for sharing more with us @ellie2000. It takes strength to share more about how you are feeling.

I can hear that living with PTSD is hard. Not least because it means different emotions come and go and rarely it's content or happy.

It sounds positive that you enjoy playing games. When you say "how do you get out of that state of being", could you share more with us about what the state of being looks like for you?

We are here for you and listening to you if you would like to share more with us. Please feel free to keep us updated on how you are doing :)
    I'm not sure what I think but I'm don't feel in the present
    Crazy mad insane