Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Support

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
How do u stay sane wen u think Ur on ur own
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    It sounds really difficult that you think you are on your own @ellie2000. You have been really brave sharing this with us though.

Would you like to tell us more about what is making you think you are on your own? We are here for you and listening to you if you would like to share more with us :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    im lucky if i tlk to any1 during the week, every1s busy or got something goin on. thts y weekends is better
    Crazy mad insane
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    Thanks for sharing that with us @ellie2000. It shows a lot of courage.

I can hear how not talking to many people during the week could make you feel on your own. Really positive to hear you recognise the weekends are better though and less on your own! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.