Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

the Fortunately, Unfortunately game

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,133 Community Veteran
    Fortunately, I found a small cabin near the woods.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,217 Boards Champion
    Unfortunately the cabin had a lost child inside who started attacking me thinking i was a preditor
  • Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    Fortunately the Cyberwoman, Lisa, resurrected, and she’s has no more cyberman instinct and so, her and Ianto (also resurrected…crying) calmed the child down using this alien technology that sprays stuff that smells good (which is definitely not perfume)
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,911 Master Poster
    edited August 2022
    Unfortunately we realised that the alien technology being calming to the child meant that the child was not human and was instead an alien and they were calmed by having something familiar rather than by the smell.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Fortunately, I managed to find a fidget popper toy and the alien child seemed satisfied by the toy.
  • Options
    Unfortunately the fidget popper was actually a keypad and suddenly I heard a loud rumbling sound.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Fortunately, the loud rumbling sound came from a friendly spaceship with an alien inside who said that they were the child's parent.
  • Options
    OwlOwl Posts: 109 The Mix Convert
    wow this took a turn since i was here last time, loving the dr who spin off 🤣

unfortunately because the child had our scent on it, and the weird "calms aliens down with smells" machine's scent, they wouldn't take them back, because suddenly my assumptions about extraterrestrial life are based on my assumptions about terrestrial birds
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Fortunately my phone started ringing and I answered it and heard an alien talking to me who wanted to adopt the child whilst I was thinking "Am I losing my mind or is this real?"
  • Options
    Unfortunately, the alien child kept staring at me as if it wanted to be adopted by me.
  • Options
    NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 245 Trailblazer
    Fortunately I found a way to adopt the alien, and we called it Stitch. ;)
  • Options
    Aww that name is soo cute!.

Unfortunately, Stitch was a very funny and mischivous alien and he liked to play pranks on me now and then.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Fortunately he soon calmed down and became the best pet alien I'd ever had, then I decided to go to McDonalds. :)
  • Options
    Unfortunately, when we went to Mcdonalds, as I was about to order a mcflurry for my pet alien Stitch, I bumped into my manager who asked me where I was for the last few days.
  • Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    Fortunately a karen came asking for the manager so u didnt have to answer the manager’s question and u buggered off with stitch
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Unfortunately, on the way home, my car broke down in the middle of the road.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Unfortunately, on the way home, my car broke down in the middle of the road.

Fortunately, I had my AA membership still covered, so I rang rescue breakdown.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, the rescue response said that it would take them an hour to get there
  • Options
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Unfortunately, the rescue response said that it would take them an hour to get there

Fortunately my radio was working still, so we listened to it for the hour until they showed up
  • Options
    Unfortunately, by the time the rescue service van turned up, the person who rescued our car freaked out as they saw my pet alien Stitch.
  • Options
    Fortunately, Stitch did not overreact to the car getting fixed, and we managed to return home.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, we went got home there was a racoon standing in my doorway and he said his name was Tom Nook.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Fortunately Tom Nook wanted to let me know that I had paid off my home loan, so me and Stitch celebrated. :)
  • Options
    Unfortunately a storm suddenly came sweeping in.
  • Options
    Fortunately, Stitch used his alien powers to turn the storm into a rainbow
  • Options
    Unfortunately the next day I discovered that we had ran out of milk for my cereal
  • Options
    Fortunately, I was able to go to the shop to buy some milk
  • Options
    Unfortunately, the store had not recieved their supply of milk, so had to wait until noon, by which then it was too late to have breakfast. :confused:

Coincidentally, this is my 100th post on The Mix Discussion Boards! B)
  • Options
    Unfortunately, the store had not recieved their supply of milk, so had to wait until noon, by which then it was too late to have breakfast. :confused:

Coincidentally, this is my 100th post on The Mix Discussion Boards! B)

Well done on your 100th post :+1::) !!!

Fortunately, I decided to go to Costa Coffee with Stitch for a coffee instead.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Aww thanks Amy. 😊

Unfortunately, Carol Beer from Little Britain was the barista there. When I tried to order a salted caramel frappe, (real talk, those are amazing if anyone hasn't tried it) plus a strawberry cooler for Stitch, she told me "computer says no", so we left empty handed.

Not a huge Little Britain fan, but find those sketch hysterical. :joy: