Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

the Fortunately, Unfortunately game

Comments

• Options
    NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 245 Trailblazer
    edited August 2022
    Good title! :+1:

Fortunately, while we were searching, we managed to bump into the TARDIS. The Doctor and Rose Tyler said they were also looking for this treasure, so we all started looking for it. :lol:
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Omg yes a Dr Who cross over yaaasss!

Unfortunately, while we were searching for the *said treasure, we bumped into a rather rude dalek along the way
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Wait...what if this was actually a dr who episode?. That would be class!
  • Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    Fortunately, the Doctor reversed the polarity and reset the universe so the pesky dalek is now out of the way
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    Unfortunately the dalek found a way to sneak back in and it tried to exterminate the Doctor in revenge.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Fortunately, Davros appeared out of nowhere and sacrificed himself saving the Doctor which caused the dalek to disappear into another universe.
  • Options
    Lol we need Russell T Davies to see this thread. This needs to be a Dr who episode lol :)
  • Options
    Unfortunately, then the Cybermen from Parallel Earth appeared and tried to upgrade everyone...
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Fortunately, Davros appeared out of nowhere and sacrificed himself saving the Doctor which caused the dalek to disappear into another universe.
  • Options
    Lol we need Russell T Davies to see this thread. This needs to be a Dr who episode lol :)

Lol! Definitely, if there's ever a special where we see Ten's flashbacks, this could be used. =)
  • Options
    Fortunately, The Torchwood team and Captain Jack were alerted that the cybermen were attacking the Doctor. So they decided to fight the cybermen.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, the Torchwood team and Captain Jack needed more backup, as these were the newest edition of the Cybermen, so a long fight between forces of good and evil ensued...
  • Options
    Fortunately, The Creator of The Earth noticed and knew what to do. They decided to send down Aziraphale and Crowley from 'Good Omens', to sort out the cybermen lol :)
  • Options
    Unfortunately, we still hadn't found the said treasure, so we had to keep searching
  • Options
    Fortunately, there was a path of shining stones guiding the way.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Unfortunately, that lead to the restaurant at the end of the universe, which we weren't looking for
  • Options
    Unfortunately, the path of shining stones were a trap!. They lead us to a treasure room, where a dragon was quietly sleeping. This dragon was Smaug from the The Hobbit film series. Suddenly, the Doctor accidently stepped on one of these stones causing Smaug the dragon to awake. In furry, he glared at me with glowing eyes.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    This has gotten confusing now. And crazy. We need to make this into a story.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Whoops I think 2 messages got sent with unfortunately at the near same time, so the next member who posts should pick which unfortunately or fortunately they prefer to continue the game. :)
  • Options
    @Dancer It definitely has and it is a very random story. I feel like it has turned into fanfic tbh. Probs cuz I end up writing fanfiction most of the time :lol:
  • Options
    Fortunately, after we left the restaraunt at the end of the universe, we managed to find the said treasure which happened to be Russel T Davies, the man himself, and he was drinking tea with Steven Fry.
  • Options
    Oops I might have picked the resturant one as that sounded a bit better sorry
  • Options
    @Dancer It definitely has and it is a very random story. I feel like it has turned into fanfic tbh. Probs cuz I end up writing fanfiction most of the time :lol:

Yeah, I agree. I'm not sure if the next post could try to put it back on track, as fun as it is making the references to other shows. :)
  • Options
    Oops I might have picked the resturant one as that sounded a bit better sorry

No worries it's okay. :+1:
  • Options
    @NeonBlueThunder1 Thank you :) tbh I have kinda made it a bit too random with my fanfic ideas like :lol:
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Fortunately, after we left the restaraunt at the end of the universe, we managed to find the said treasure which happened to be Russel T Davies, the man himself, and he was drinking tea with Steven Fry.

We all spoke to Russell T Davis, and gave him a future story on the 10th Doctor and Rose saving the world. He thanked us all for the idea and then I had to go home, as it was getting late. Also, unfortunately I broke my leg back down to Earth.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    @NeonBlueThunder1 Thank you :) tbh I have kinda made it a bit too random with my fanfic ideas like :lol:

Honestly it's no problem, it was interesting and cool to see where the Doctor Who references would go. :)
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    @NeonBlueThunder1 aww thank you, I thought the dr who thing would be interesting too, but it did get a bit random like with the daleks and cybermen and good omens showing up.

Fortunately, on my way back down to Earth, I went to the hospital and they fixed my broken leg.
  • Options
    Unfortunately the hospital exploded
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Fortunately, I survived the blast with no life changing injuries
  • Options
    Unfortunately I ended up getting lost in the middle of nowhere after leaving the hospital.