Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

the Fortunately, Unfortunately game

Comments

• Options
    NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 245 Trailblazer
    Fortunately, I was sent to Space Colony ARK to get better, and met Maria Robotnik, Gerald Robotnik and Shadow the Hedgehog.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,022 Community Veteran
    Unfortunately, Dr Eggman was back at it again doing things.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Fortunately, Sonic the Hedgehog stopped him in time and saved the ARK.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, Dr Who reappeared and needed my help befriending some daleks.
  • Options
    Fortunately we worked with Torchwood and U.N.I.T.'s Martha Jones to get rid of the daleks.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, I realised that I actually needed to.go Christmas shopping so I.went back.to.Earth to.go.to.the shops.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, the shops had run out of Christmas presents thanks to the Grinch, and had to wait to tomorrow to buy more presents.
  • Options
    Fortunately, I phoned my friend Buddy who lives in the North Pole to see if he could find a way of helping me get Christmas presents for everyon.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,804 Master Poster
    Unfortunately he changed his phone number so I ended up talking to a reindeer.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Omg we absolutely need to make this into a book. It might not make any sense but at least we understand what it means and it would be a good laugh.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    @Dancer I totally agree. Funny enough I tend to do a lot of writing so I could make this happen 😂
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    Fortunately, the reindeer was really friendly and took me to everyone <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, everyone already had given all their presents and gone home. :#
  • Options
    Fortunately, when I went home I had a big surprise as all my friends threw a surprise Christmas party for me and Stitch :)
  • Options
    Awwww. Unfortunately, then I realised that we had no food left the next morning, and the shops were closed.
  • Options
    Fortunately I received a knock on the door and when I opened it, a kind woman was there with 3 bags.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, the 3 bags I received from the old women contained lots of rubbish.
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 933 Part of The Mix Family
    Fortunately in with the rubbish there was lots of tasty food which may have been out of date
  • Options
    Unfortunately I got food poisoning from the ham.
  • Options
    Fortunately, I found some medicine in my kitchen cabinet and decided to take the medicine which helped a bit with the food posioning from the bad ham.
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,021 Wise Owl
    Unfortunately the medicine also caused extreme hair growth everywhere on my body
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 The Mix Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Unfortunately I ended up with razor burn.
  • Options
    Fortunately, I had plasters in my cupboard which I put on to cover and hide the razor burns on my body.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, the only plasters I had were peppa pig themed
  • Options
    Fortunately, I love Peppa Pig so I carried on normally with my day and decided to watch some tv.
  • Options
    Unfortunately the TV exploded
  • Options
    Why do I always seem to get the negatives haha.
  • Options
    Fortunately, I called up the TV repair man who came to my house and repaired the TV for me.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, the repair cost £500