Home Travel & Free Time Creative
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Sense of Achievement

AislingDMAislingDM Posts: 516 Moderator
What is the thing that you have created that brings you the biggest sense of pride in yourself? It can be anything, from a song to a poem to some cakes to a DIY project. Anything works as long as it made you happy!! xx
lovemimoon

Comments

• AislingDMAislingDM Posts: 516 Moderator
    For me it's probably the cards that I make for friends' birthdays because they're handwritten with doodles and I try to take my time with them, like they're defo no good as I am not an artist at all but it makes me happy to put time into something my friends hopefully love?? xxx
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 270 The Mix Regular
    @AislingDM This is such a wonderful thread, thanks so much for starting this!

That's really wonderful, making cards for someone is such a wonderful way to show you care, I'm sure your friends adore them!

I made some mac and cheese the other day and I was really pleased with it :) I'm also trying to make my hamster a little playpen out of boxes and some old kitchen roll tubes. Hopefully it turns out okay :')
    AislingDM
  • AislingDMAislingDM Posts: 516 Moderator
    You're so kind to say that !!! OMG I love the sound of that for your little hamster, being able to make something that probably brings so much joy to their life is so important. I think, especially with pets, we should try hard not to take them for granted and constantly show them how much we care, so I just love that <3 I'd defo love to see a pic of the finished project if you'd like !! x
    Brookee
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 270 The Mix Regular
    @AislingDM You're doing wonderful things for others!! Thank you! I know, they have such a short life span and he's the sweetest little thing, I just want him to have had the best life he can :) Pets are beautiful little souls, we're very lucky to have them :) I will definitely post the pic when I've finished it for you! Thanks so much for being so unbelievably kind always x <3