Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Updates

awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
Hey guys I'm still here I was gonna leave here but I do love this community I don't really offer help but I do really love it I've met some really cool people!

But anyway so what have I been doing since my last post? Well I'll tell you

First the good: So I've been trying to give myself some R and R Which is hard to do when you're still in sixth form mostly with people you don't want to be around but I try and not let that bug me and im not stressing about that break up as much anymore so I'm finally getting better and I've finally decided to forgive her kind of she's still not fully off the hook but I've forgiven her enough to where I can handle being stuck in the same room as her so that's good!

Next the bad: Not as much bad but I've regretted a lot of what I've done since the break up so like snapping at people who didn't deserve It and to those people I'm sorry I was just really not in a good state of mind and a lot of things I did and said to that girl like shouting at her etc but in my head then and still kind of now I thought she deserved it I'm going to be honest with you guys and she's probably going to see this anyway so Im going to get it off my chest after that break up honestly I loathed and despised her to the point where I didn't believe that forgiveness was possible and I still kind of do but not as much but a lot of It came back today why? Because I called my friend a pig as a joke I didn't actually mean it and then I got unnecessarily lectured by her and I've been in a bad mood I didn't need that today considering I was already in a bad mood so that made even worse I think the main thing I need right now is a big hug because Im super upset but do you guys have any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @awesomeminecraft6789,

The most important thing is that you really love The Mix community and meeting people. Your support is always appreciated but it is also okay if you would prefer to simply meet people and lean on others when you need it. Glad things are going better for you following your breakup. As you have rightly identified, going through a breakup takes time and patience with ourselves and from others. Others will understand that you have been going through a difficult time. The most important thing is that you communicate with others about your feelings, they will be there for you. At the same time, it is important to acknowledge that we sometimes make errors and act inappropriately, especially when we are upset or angry. Just make sure you apologise when necessary. Sending you hugs!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.