Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hey! (New Member)

Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
Hey!

I have just joined the community forum. In my spare time, you can usually find me watching Disney, spending time with friends and family and drinking tea. Someone once asked me what my favourite Disney movie is but that is too tricky! I will have to tell you a couple of my favourite Disney movies which are Good Luck Charlie and The Lion King. You are always welcome to talk to me about Disney if you see me around in the community but you also may ask me for support as that is also one of my favourite things to do. I will look forward to speaking with you soon!
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hi @Laura_tigger82

Welcome to the Mix! <3
    It’s good to have you here! :3

Come say hi to everyone here:
    https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3596830/general-chit-chat-op-greentea#latest

I love Good Luck Charlie! That's such a classic! :joy:
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    KatKat Posts: 81 Budding Regular
    Hiya @Laura_tigger82
    Welcome!
    It's great to have a fellow tea drinker here! And The Lion King is such a great choice.
    Remember we are here for you too if you ever need a chat <3
  • Options
    naominaomi Posts: 94 Budding Regular
    Welcome @Laura_tigger82!!!!
    I enjoyed watching Good luck Charlie back in the day, my favourite Disney movies would be Tangled and Let it shine (which is slept on imo :'( )
    I hope you enjoy your time here, everyone here is nice and ready to chat with you if you need someone to talk to. <3
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the community @Laura_tigger82. I love Disney films too and Lion King is one of my favourites! See you around the community <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    FriendlyneighbourFriendlyneighbour Posts: 34 Boards Initiate
    Hi @Laura_tigger82 ,

Welcome to the Mix!

I used to love the Lion King, but I've never seen Good Luck Charlie. I'll have to add it to my watchlist :)
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hi @Laura_tigger82 Welcome to the mix ❤️
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,858 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! x
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Thank you all for your warm welcomes. It was great to see we have a mixture of people who share the same interests and have different interests. It was particularly great to hear @naomi share let it shine as this is a movie I have not yet seen but must now add to my list!