Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hiya :)

ellie123ellie123 Posts: 1 Just got here
Hi everyone!

I’m Ellie and i'm about to start my final year at Uni!

I am joining as i'm struggling a bit at the moment with my mental health and anxiety which I know a lot of people can relate to! I hope that my experiences can help others going through the same thing and we can get through this together!

I'm excited to join some discussion groups and to start getting to know some people :)

Comments

• Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hi @ellie123

Welcome to the Mix! <3
    It’s good to have you here! :3

Come say hi to everyone here:
    https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3596830/general-chit-chat-op-greentea#latest

I'm sorry you're struggling at the moment. Sending lots of hugs and support <3 x
    gravity-falls-emergency-hug.gif
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Hi @ellie123 welcome to the mix :​)
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the community @ellie123 - it's great to have you here :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    KatKat Posts: 81 Budding Regular
    Hiya @ellie123
    Welcome!
    Congratulations on reaching your final year of university, I hope you're enjoying it.
    I'm sorry to hear you are struggling at the moment, but you have found the right place. We can definitely get through this together!
    Sending hugs <3
  • Options
    kimberley1907kimberley1907 Posts: 84 Budding Regular
    Hi @ellie123
    I'm going into my second year of uni this year, so congrats on making it to final year! It's crazy to think that will be next year.

I'm also sorry to hear that you've been feeling like that recently. But I'm glad you've come to The Mix. Everyone is super supportive here, so I'm sure if you have any worries you'll get support from the boards <3