Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hi! I’m Lucy 😊

lucy12345lucy12345 Posts: 1 Just got here
Hi everyone!

My name’s Lucy, I’m about to begin my final year of my psychology degree.

I am joining as this seems like a safe space to chat when I’m feeling overwhelmed and anxious which seems to be a lot nowadays!! Plus I’d like to help others too and maybe make some friends along the way :)

I’m looking forward to getting to know you all

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey @lucy12345 welcome to the mix. Hope you enjoy your time here and get the support you need. You're in good company it seems - a lot of people who are studying psychology have joined recently so I'm sure you'll have lots to talk about and contribute. :) Have a nice evening o/
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hi @lucy12345

Welcome to the Mix! :3
    It’s good to have you here! <3

Come say hi to everyone here:
    https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3596830/general-chit-chat-op-greentea#latest
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hi @lucy12345 Welcome to the mix :)
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Welcome!
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,858 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    KatKat Posts: 81 Budding Regular
    Hiya @lucy12345
    It's great to have you here.
    We're all happy to help you get through this, you are not alone <3 and it's great that you want to help others.
    I'm sure you'll find friends here, it's such a lovely place :)
  • Options
    Rose124Rose124 Posts: 69 Boards Initiate
    Hi @lucy12345

It’s so nice to meet you and to have you join The Mix community. I really hope you enjoy your stay here.

That’s so awesome, that you’re in your last year of your psychology degree. What career are you hoping to go into later? I’m training to be a drama therapist 😊

I hope you have a lovely rest of your evening.
  • Options
    kimberley1907kimberley1907 Posts: 84 Budding Regular
    Hi Lucy! Welcome to The Mix!
    I'm also a psychology student going into my second year! How have you found your course so far?
    My experience hasn't been the best due to COVID to be honest but I hope it'll get better soon!