Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hello! I'm Ava

Ava16Ava16 Posts: 43 Boards Initiate
I am 16 years old and going to Sixth Form in September. I'm quite nervous about getting my GCSE results but hopefully I've done decent.

I've struggled with my mental health in the past. I've stayed at a mental health adolescent unit for two years. I'm now living in a therapeutic care home and I can have home leave in the weekends. I've joined the mix to provide a listening ear to anyone who needs help. If anyone needs to talk, I am here to support everyone who needs tips or just a general chat! :)

Comments

• Options
    OliOli Posts: 120 The Mix Convert
    Hey, @Ava16 :) Welcome to The Mix!

Congratulations on finishing your GCSE's. I'm sure you have done excellently!

Thank you for opening up to us about your previous mental health struggles. Remember we are here for you as well if you ever need support <3
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    ani135ani135 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited July 2021
    Hi @Ava16 , Welcome :)

Huge congratulations on finishing your GCSE's, and good luck for results day! I'm sure you did wonderful!

Thank you for sharing your story, you are an inspiration to us all! We are all here for you too <3
  • Options
    KatKat Posts: 81 Budding Regular
    Hiya @Ava16,
    A big welcome to The Mix :)
    You have done so well to finish your GCSE's. It's natural to feel nervous about getting your results, but I'm sure you have done fabulously!
    Thanks for opening up about your story <3
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    AbbyOwlAbbyOwl Posts: 125 The Mix Convert
    Hey @Ava16
    Welcome to The Mix, it's great to have you here :blush:<3

Congrats on your GCSEs, they're a huge milestone! I'm sure you've done brilliantly :star: Thank you for being so open and honest about your story - please remember that we're here for you if you need anything <3 x
  • Options
    Ava16Ava16 Posts: 43 Boards Initiate
    Thank you so much everyone :3<3
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hi @Ava16

Welcome to the Mix! <3
    It’s good to have you here! :3

Come say hi to everyone here:
    https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3596830/general-chit-chat-op-greentea#latest
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.