Home Anything Goes
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I feel alone

ella12345ella12345 Posts: 12 Settling in
edited June 10 in Anything Goes
hey to anyone reading this :)

I feel pretty distant from my friends at the moment and a bit out of touch with the people around me. Please talk to me in this thread and chat with me! I want to get to know you guys on here and have deeps about life <33

I love having a good convo and am very chatty, but don't have anyone to talk to atm. so how are you all doing??
Post edited by AislingDM on
Tagged:
AzzimanAislingDM

Comments

• independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 6,358 Master Poster
    Hey! I'm here if you wanna chat. My name is Elle, it's lovely to meet you. I'm not usually up this late but here I am hahaha but I'm watching rubbish TV trying to entertain myself. I'm sorry you're feeling alone, I often feel the same way. But we're always here for you.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    ella12345
  • zaynab_5zaynab_5 LondonPosts: 457 Listening Ear
    Hi! I'm Zaynab and welcome to the Mix! Firstly I want you to remember that you are not alone, the community is always there for you. I've felt lonely at times too and then I remembered that lots of people actually love me so I think of them. I'm just watching prank videos on YouTube, I died of laughter haha, what have you been doing?
    ella12345
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon 🦋 Posts: 728 Incredible Poster
    Hey @ella12345
    Call me mimoon for now! I am pretty much available here (almost) 24/7!

How are you doing?
    ella12345
  • AbbyOwlAbbyOwl North of Watford GapPosts: 43 Boards Initiate
    Welcome @ella12345 :)

Please remember that you are not alone! Even if you feel distant from your friends at the moment, there's a lovely community on here to support you, and will still be here for you whenever you feel ready and comfortable to reconnect with your friends <3 With the world as it is, it's understandable that you're feeling distant, and I have experienced similar feelings. It's always helpful to talk to others - so we're here if you need us <3

Take care of yourself :blush:
    ella12345
  • naominaomi Posts: 38 Boards Initiate
    Hey @ella12345! Welcome to the Mix family! It's great to have you here.
    I hope that this can be a place where you know that there will always be someone here to help you or just to talk about random things. I hope that you never feel lonely here, because there are many people here who want to get to know you. <3 I hope that you'll be able to reconnect with your friends but I understand sometimes it's easier to talk to strangers. (or people who haven't had the opportunity to be your friend yet :3 )
    So, how has your week been so far and what is the best thing that you have been able to do this week?
    lovemimoon
  • LorryTruckLorryTruck Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 1,075 Wise Owl
    Hey @ella12345 Welcome to the boards! x

And I want to let you know that you are not alone, we are all here for you <3
    Monsters don't sleep under your bed
    They scream inside your head 
    ella12345
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 975 You're a wizard, Harry
    Welcome! Always happy to chat if you'd like <3
    ella12345
  • ella12345ella12345 Posts: 12 Settling in
    @independent_ @zaynab_5 @lovemimoon @AbbyOwl @Naomi @LorryTruck @Azziman you guys are all so cool!! I was feeling pretty down yesterday so I took some time off today - it has been so amazing logging on to see all your comments!! It has been super sunny for me this week so I was at the pool today. what have you guys been up to?

I'm here for you all too <33
    zaynab_5lovemimoonAbbyOwlLorryTrucknaomi
  • zaynab_5zaynab_5 LondonPosts: 457 Listening Ear
    edited June 9
    ella12345 wrote: »
    what have you guys been up to?

I've went out today with my whole family. We had a picnic in a park. It was needed because we had to get some sun, and we ate cold fruits, drinks and ice cream. It was a lovely atmosphere and I wish I could do the same with my friends in the summer.
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 6,358 Master Poster
    Not done much today, I have the big TV to myself tonight so I'm binge watching ambulance programmes. You watching anything good at the moment?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    @independent_ I'm rewatching Brooklyn 99 as it is such a comfort show to me!
    No way @ella12345 I finished that show last week! :joy: Fell in love with Rosa all over again.
    AislingDMella12345
  • AislingDMAislingDM Posts: 153 Helping Hand
    Heya @ella12345 so glad you're here talking to us all =) i know this is never easy when you're struggling and feeling alone. Love to see everyone showing support too <3 Also I LOVE B99 amazing comfort show, one of those ones where I ship everyone but also love all their platonic friendships. IT's amazing. If you ever want a distraction of just talking about B99 plots and theories pls do let me know haha :)

(btw I just moved this thread over to 'Anything Goes' just because it would be nice to see if more people want to jump into the convo)
    ella12345
    so true @AislingDM !! does anyone have any recommendations for any similar shows?! I would love to start watching something new.
    @ella12345 Would deffo recommend Superstore!
  • RileyRiley Posts: 759 Super Moderator
    If you haven't seen The Good Place @ella12345 I'd recommend that, it's extremely funny and a lot like Brooklyn Nine-Nine. :D
  • naominaomi Posts: 38 Boards Initiate
    @ella12345 I haven't been up to much, just chilling these days. It's been sunny and warm these days so I went out for a picnic with my friends yesterday! It was really fun and I have just been on walks taking in nature :). I would recommend Parks and recreation, the first two seasons are a little slow but it is a funny show so you should try it out if you want.